Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Hazbin Hotel Official Fan Thread (also Helluva Boss)

JonasDarkmane

Characters that you are really liking so far~  

60 users have voted

1. 1. Hazbin Hotel Main cast and main supporting cast

• Angel Dust
    • Alastor
    • Sir Pentious
    • Charlie the Princess of Hell
    • Vaggie
    • Niffty
    • Huskar
    • Cherri Bomb
    • Katie Killjoy
  2. 2. Helluva Boss main cast and main supporting cast

• Moxxie
    • Blitzo
    • Millie
    • Loona
    • Stolas

53 minutes ago, CameoShadowness said:

Their not best quality but here are pics I managed to take earlier when I was in the hall way for a few minutes talking to my cousin.

20200801_164428.jpg20200801_164423.jpg20200801_164640.jpg20200801_164437.jpg20200801_164442.jpg20200801_164448.jpg20200801_164532.jpg20200801_164630.jpg20200801_164635.jpg

48 minutes ago, CameoShadowness said:

They're a little over an inch each.

These look so freakin awesome man!!! Thanks for showing! Where are you going to hung these all? :ButtercupLaugh:

4 hours ago, TBD 🚬 said:

These look so freakin awesome man!!! Thanks for showing! Where are you going to hung these all? :ButtercupLaugh:

Hang them- nah, I have a special pin binder where I'll be storing them.

Speaking of, I got to revamp the binder soon.

So! Doug Walker, the guy behind the Nostalgia Critic, has been doing a new segment called Dark Toons where he talks about......well, dark cartoons. They're usually about dark episodes of kids' cartoons but yesterday 

He did a sort of half review of Hazbin!

I love the design of the characters and world, both visually and in terms of what they actually are. The scripts so far haven’t been very good though. Seems they’ve been trying to introduce every character and cram in every joke they could think of without having a coherent plot. Also, the tone so far seems to be less like actual evil demons and more adult for being an adult cartoon for its own sake. I am looking forward to new episodes though, from the preview with Octavia it seems some of the writing might have improved. I also don’t understand why they are doing a second series before the first one even has a second episode, the characters are different, but otherwise they seem pretty interchangeable. 

On 7/21/2020 at 8:53 PM, Dusknoir said:

I can tell they put their hearts and souls into it like most Hazbin content, but in this case I just can't really particularly enjoy this song. Honestly the way Angel's voice was done here was a little off-putting to me. Sounds auto-tuned. :dry: Maybe it just isn't my kind of music, I don't know.

Do you mean the actual Angel’s voice at the end or the singer for the most song? Angel singing alone at the end once all the club nonsense was gone was my favorite part of it. 

5 minutes ago, Ganondox said:

Do you mean the actual Angel’s voice at the end or the singer for the most song? Angel singing alone at the end once all the club nonsense was gone was my favorite part of it. 

I mean the auto-tuned sound it had the entire way through.

14 minutes ago, Dusknoir said:

I mean the auto-tuned sound it had the entire way through.

Yeah, that’s partially the genre, and partially just how GatoPaint’s voice sounds. It doesn’t just have an auto-tuned sound, it is very obviously auto-tuned. 

13 hours ago, ggg-2 said:

Big news guys! Hazbin hotel just got picked up by A24 for TV! Give Vivziepop a round of applause!

Well, that's good news. Hopefully the animation style can stay the same, as well as the theme and language. That's what made Hasbin great, not just the characters

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

There’s a Japanese Dub!! And I love it! Maybe because I don’t have to hear so many bad words dropping like every 5 secs. Too bad no subs.

• Brohoof 1

On 8/10/2020 at 12:19 AM, Prospekt said:

I'm pretty sure this is a reenactment of a video that originally featured TF2 characters, but I still love it lmao. 

This is amazing xD

• Brohoof 1

There’s a Halloween pin edition and I don’t really buy them since it’s too expensive but I really want these two!

0B2A5D44-B688-4A96-A6BF-3245699FE9C6.thumb.jpeg.dae1a358b61a44d69e5582b4d19d8d99.jpeg
BF289E9B-E01B-474B-9FB4-898750B0C7FC.thumb.jpeg.3ddeaba22f51502b3c2cd420a3ff86fa.jpeg

too bad I can only afford one, can someone help me decide?

On 9/23/2020 at 12:13 AM, TBD 🚬 said:

There’s a Japanese Dub!! And I love it! Maybe because I don’t have to hear so many bad words dropping like every 5 secs. Too bad no subs.

Nice!

I am so looking forward to more Hazbin!

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome first episode!

I was a little thrown off by Millie's voice and accent. Not as cute/unique in my opinion. otherwise, a great step in the right direction!

This episode is definitely better than the first in my opinion. Only real comments are that:

• I thought Millie's newly developed accent is off-putting. Millie as a character in general also seems the weakest of IMP to me at this point.
  • Honestly it was more f***ed up than I initially thought it would be, and I liked it. :) Like the episode as a whole was really solid.

"Now let's go lick some @$$!" :huh:

Edited by A Wild Angel Dust

On 11/1/2020 at 10:13 AM, Splashee said:

Awesome first episode!

I was a little thrown off by Millie's voice and accent. Not as cute/unique in my opinion. otherwise, a great step in the right direction!

13 hours ago, A Wild Angel Dust said:

This episode is definitely better than the first in my opinion. Only real comments are that:

• I thought Millie's newly developed accent is off-putting. Millie as a character in general also seems the weakest of IMP to me at this point.
  • Honestly it was more f***ed up than I initially thought it would be, and I liked it. :) Like the episode as a whole was really solid.

Millie always had a southern accent. It's just more obvious now.

13 hours ago, A Wild Angel Dust said:

Yeah defo better than the first I enjoyed this one a lot the first one confused me a bit tbh. 

It was pretty messed up tho :00 I feel sorry for the children at the school who saw that scene haha

My favorite part is to rewatch the episodes with different Youtube reactors. That way you really see what parts are messed up, since people react differently to different things

57 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

Millie always had a southern accent. It's just more obvious now.

Yes. The production team wouldn't screw things up that easily. But her voice is still very off putting to me compared to the old one