Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Hazbin Hotel Official Fan Thread (also Helluva Boss)

JonasDarkmane

Characters that you are really liking so far~  

60 users have voted

1. 1. Hazbin Hotel Main cast and main supporting cast

• Angel Dust
    • Alastor
    • Sir Pentious
    • Charlie the Princess of Hell
    • Vaggie
    • Niffty
    • Huskar
    • Cherri Bomb
    • Katie Killjoy
  2. 2. Helluva Boss main cast and main supporting cast

• Moxxie
    • Blitzo
    • Millie
    • Loona
    • Stolas

I liked it more than the last one. I am not going to spoil anything (for now), but I really liked the disguises and the new characters! :love:

• Brohoof 1

Just finished 3 and 4. Well I can say some jokes are getting old and repetitive. But overall, still enjoying it! 

Also...

Spoiler

Human Loona is HOT! I wouldn't mind her luring me to the ally, only to get my head shot :ithastolookpretty:

1FE3BF3D-E292-4F49-B450-48DC0A16ED42.png.e423c33f3aab73d074726128347a40f9.png

I love her cute dork side!

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-03-19 at 2:07 AM, TBD said:

Just finished 3 and 4. Well I can say some jokes are getting old and repetitive. But overall, still enjoying it! 

Also...

Hide contents

Human Loona is HOT! I wouldn't mind her luring me to the ally, only to get my head shot :ithastolookpretty:

1FE3BF3D-E292-4F49-B450-48DC0A16ED42.png.e423c33f3aab73d074726128347a40f9.png

I love her cute dork side!

Yea, for me, the Loo Loo Land episode (2) was the peak for me, in what is interesting to watch. The next two episodes feels like they are doing more repetitive stuff.

Spoiler

I am not a furry, but I prefer the wolf form of Loona.

• Brohoof 1

Loo Loo Land was an amazing episode. It makes understand what Octavia is going through with her parents fighting. I also liked CHERUB, I don't know why but it's just something about it. Also, Loona is awesome.

On 2021-03-20 at 1:34 PM, Splashee said:

Yea, for me, the Loo Loo Land episode (2) was the peak for me, in what is interesting to watch. The next two episodes feels like they are doing more repetitive stuff.

Reveal hidden contents

I am not a furry, but I prefer the wolf form of Loona.

Yeah agreed, the last two not only seems repetitive but also a bit forced in most parts. Same jokes, different formats.  Like, I just learned how to say “suck a c**k” in 100 different ways.  Partly I was hoping for more Hazbin as maybe it’s more exciting. Helluva is still good but the freshness is running a bit dried.

Spoiler

I like her wolf form too for her cute furry side haha

• Brohoof 1

I am really hoping Hazbin Hotel will be more story driven, and less one-liner gag driven.

I need character growth to like a show. If a character is just returning to status quo after an episode, it doesn't hold up to me. I am hoping that Barbie Wire will have a different personality than Verosica, and that she or other character return in later episodes of Helluva.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Episode 5 of Helluva Boss is amazing. From the animation, the story, the voice acting, and everything else is amazing. Love the introduction of a new villain in the series. Also Moxxie and Millie are adorable in this episode. Love the twist ending too. Also, the gun that Moxxie pulls out to escape the tornado shelter has a music note on it. Also that demon horse is badass. Also Octavia! 

Edited by Flying Pencil
  • Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Flying Pencil said:

Also Octavia!

Spoiler

That was the thing I liked the most about the episode. I thought I would never see her again :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Episode 5 was a redemption for the last two terrible episode before it. We finally got somewhere with the story now! I find it adorable how Stolas keep calling Blitz, "My Blitzy"  in front of everyone. :ButtercupLaugh: And the relationship between Moxxie and Millie gets cuter and cuter in every episode! :wub:. But I really like the new villain Striker, a bit too edgy, but he's pretty cool! 

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-05-01 at 8:15 PM, Blitzo said:

And my love for Blitzo keeps growing after each episode 

Blitzo is the Captain of a ship of crazy fools and I also like him more and more with each episode.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Blitzo is the Captain of a ship of crazy fools and I also like him more and more with each episode.

I absolutely agree. He’s hilarious and no matter how bad of a day I could be having all I need to do is watch an episode and Blitzo will have me dying of laughter. 

My love for Moxxie and Millie has grown with each episode as well.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-05-06 at 11:38 AM, TBD said:

And the relationship between Moxxie and Millie gets cuter and cuter in every episode! :wub:

1 minute ago, Blitzo said:

My love for Moxxie and Millie has grown with each episode as well.

Moxxie and Mille are the heart of HB, IMO. I can’t help but root for Moxxie to succeed.

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Moxxie and Mille are the heart of HB, IMO. I can’t help but root for Moxxie to succeed.

I was especially rooting for Moxxie in episode 5. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

The production on this one! loonie.png.8e1acc4a15af183502349ee292bb7c37.png

The fighting scene alone is like..... And the song number..... And animation styles..... And the jokes. This episode is the best so far! millieemoji.png

This episode wasn't cheap! It cost a lot. And that is probably why they had three big merchandise sells during the summer. blitzo.png

HELLUVA BOSS - Truth Seekers rivals even Hazbin Hotel. That's almost half an hour of animation. Saw some uncleaned frames during the Disney song number, so they ran out of time. But it was not bad! Even the rap by Moxxie was awesome! And the Cuphead style animation! And the Kill Bill action scene. stolas.png

• Brohoof 3

14 hours ago, Splashee said:

Next episode is out:

@Clawdeen

@Woohoo

:pinkie:

Spoiler

I LOVED all of the different animation styles in this episode especially, in the "Disney style" song between Moxxie and Blitzo. :pinkie:

Also, it's nice to know that Blitzo actually cares about Moxxie. :(

• Brohoof 1

Holy moly- that episode was da bomb! You can actually tell they are  really improving their animation and the story- let alone their humors as well! I appreciate not having to hear cheap dick jokes being thrown for the sake of being edgy or funny in these past new episodes. I really love the introduction of demon hunters since now we’re also getting the same chemistry as you would invader Zim; Dib vs Zim!!!! I love that! And Loona just gets better and better love to see her finally in full fledge action! (Plus she just gets hotter and hotter :ithastolookpretty:)

I love the relationship development and growth between Blitzo and Moxxie as well! We’re finally get to see more how they really are as a character in depth especially for Blitzo! He’s relatable now! Last and not least Stolas, man didn’t expect that side of him! :wacko:, yikes!

overall alongside with episode 5, this was their best one yet!

• Brohoof 2

On 2021-08-23 at 4:08 PM, TBD said:

Holy moly- that episode was da bomb! You can actually tell they are  really improving their animation and the story- let alone their humors as well! I appreciate not having to hear cheap dick jokes being thrown for the sake of being edgy or funny in these past new episodes. I really love the introduction of demon hunters since now we’re also getting the same chemistry as you would invader Zim; Dib vs Zim!!!! I love that! And Loona just gets better and better love to see her finally in full fledge action! (Plus she just gets hotter and hotter :ithastolookpretty:)

I love the relationship development and growth between Blitzo and Moxxie as well! We’re finally get to see more how they really are as a character in depth especially for Blitzo! He’s relatable now! Last and not least Stolas, man didn’t expect that side of him! :wacko:, yikes!

overall alongside with episode 5, this was their best one yet!

Yeah Stolas was pretty insane. Truly showed the power of a Goetia demon prince

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Clawdeen said:

Yeah Stolas was pretty insane. Truly showed the power of a Goetia demon prince

Funny that it clearly show now Stolas can take care of himself, but he just wanted to be the Damsel  in Distress for Blitzo.  :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1