Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Hazbin Hotel Official Fan Thread (also Helluva Boss)

JonasDarkmane

Characters that you are really liking so far~  

60 users have voted

1. 1. Hazbin Hotel Main cast and main supporting cast

• Angel Dust
    • Alastor
    • Sir Pentious
    • Charlie the Princess of Hell
    • Vaggie
    • Niffty
    • Huskar
    • Cherri Bomb
    • Katie Killjoy
  2. 2. Helluva Boss main cast and main supporting cast

• Moxxie
    • Blitzo
    • Millie
    • Loona
    • Stolas

Well, goddamn it. You all may have just given me a new thing to obsess over. Just watched the pilot and instantly I am into it. I'm actually digging the animation a lot so far, it has sooooooo much personality and color.

Favorite characters are already Angel Dust and Alastor.

"You think I'm some kind of fucking clown?!"

" :3 Maybe."

• Brohoof 4

I have watched the episodes a few times now (since last night). There is a lot of details to go through.

But my favorite so far is Alastor. He scares me and I love that! So far he seems to be an angel (the way he looks and his power).

• Brohoof 1

Just finished watching the Pilot, and god damn, I'm really impressed with it. I'm really into the whole look of the show, it's definitely got a unique style to it and it compliments the animation really well, can't even imagine how much effort it took to make it look as good as it did. 

Also, that shit was really funny, I have no idea how people can be offended by something like this, it makes the whole thing a blast to watch imo. My current favourite character probably would be Angel Dust so far.

"I made you look... sad, and pathetic! Like an orphan... with no arms... or legs... Oh, with progeria! Great! Now I'm bummed thinking about it! This thing have any liquor?" :laugh:

4 hours ago, Bas said:

Did I miss anything? I thought only the pilot got released, or are you referring to other works from the animator

There is only one episode so far, I think they just accidentally added “s” after the word episode.

• Brohoof 1

I'm truly pleasantly surprised at how many people here are loving this show. Because guess how I find out about it? 

A riffing of the haters who were legitimately offended by Angel Dust, just going off of out-of-context snippets. :maud: Their loss. All of those snippets had me giggling profusely. :kirin:

1 hour ago, CloudMistDragon said:

I'm truly pleasantly surprised at how many people here are loving this show. Because guess how I find out about it? 

A riffing of the haters who were legitimately offended by Angel Dust, just going off of out-of-context snippets. :maud: Their loss. All of those snippets had me giggling profusely. :kirin:

I wonder what offends them more, him being racist or him being sexist? 

Honestly Angel and Vaggie would be my least favorites, except for the fact they were well written in the pilot. While Katie Killjoy isn't a bad character, but so for her and Tom are my least favorite characters. 

Really enjoyed just about everything about the pilot. Even the musical numbers (which I don't like musical numbers normally in movies/shows) were really good. The only thing that bugged me was the inconsistent anatomy, especially on Vaggie.

Also, all the drama surrounding the show and its creator is big dumb. Honestly some people will complain about anything. Zzzz...

Weighing in on the drama it is pretty stupid, but it isn't like I see some issues on the other side of this... :dry: I really love the show and all, but can we please stop with the virtue signaling nonsense? I get there was drama surrounding it at points, but isn't there always? It's honestly like crying wolf at this point to complain about people getting offended, and frankly it's even sometimes rather hypocritical...

Didn't want to start any drama, but that's my take. F*** anyone who gets offended by dumb $#!+ even if they pretend that it's everyone else who's offended.

Edited by Ayyngel Dust
  • Brohoof 2

Honestly I think Family Guy and South Park, Mr. Pickles (Though I know about this from YouTuber named Phantom Strider), and King Star King (again no about this from Phantom Strider) are more offensive than Hazbin, I mean for adult cartoons Hazbin seems to take things as tame as possible.

• Brohoof 1

There's actually a bit more drama concerning the creator, that is equally stupid. I'm just gonna stick it in a spoiler since it's kinda NSFW.

Spoiler

I'll just get the really dumb drama out of the way. I believe about two years ago Vivzie did a doodle of Youtubers ShoeOnHead and Blaire White, who at the time were (and Blaire still is) conservative political public figures. She got a lot of flak on Twitter about it from silly people, again it was really dumb.

The other bit is a bit more contentious. She allegedly drew some NSFW art of minor characters and since she hangs around more "liberal" spaces, she got massively hounded for "supporting pedophilia." Tbh Idk what you draw.

Most of this was the cause of cancerous elements of progressives not knowing, how or when to discuss these issues.

• Brohoof 1

Everyone has already beaten me to the punch with the genius of the jokes, so one thing I'll praise that I haven't seen much attention brought to yet is the genius of the subtle message against the media. Not referring to the reporters, I mean how the most vile and powerful demon introduced in the pilot is...The Radio Demon. :bedeyes: It's the ones who rule your mind who rule the fucking world...as well as the underworld.  :fluttershy:

8 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

I mean how the most vile and powerful demon introduced in the pilot is...The Radio Demon.

I wouldn't really call him "vile". I think he's more insidious in nature, like he wants "to watch the scum of the world try to climb up the hill of betterment. Only to watch them repeatably trip and tumble down into the fiery pit of failure."

Just a little reminder for everyone, this a dark comedy cartoon. So that's says it all. Just be glad that this show is not intentionally trying to poke a group of people and insult them like south park. There are some children cartoon, who also have some offensive joke but no one is saying anything. Beside, if it offends you, don't force yourself to watch and move along. On the other hand, we shouldn't bash at people who disliked the show for reasons. If they don't like it, let them be. 

I personality don't  think there's nothing offensive with Hazbin Hotel (yet), heck I found more "offensive" joke in Invader zim than HH. And even if they're being "offensive", it's probably  for a damn good reason.

18 minutes ago, TBD said:

Beside, if it offends you, don't force yourself to watch and move along. On the other hand, we shouldn't bash at people who disliked the show for reasons. If they don't like it, let them be. 

Sadly people like to bash each other on the internet :scoots:. Though people can be civil on the internet (I mean most people on these forums are civil), theese people can be hard to find. Though I agree with what you said!

• Brohoof 1

Well...let step away from this.... and lets get back to the real topic here like...

305700121059201.gif?r1024x1024

Look how adorable he is :laugh:

On 11/6/2019 at 9:49 AM, WWolf said:

"Yeah well, how does it feel that I got your pen huh? B****?"

image.thumb.png.2ad608d84950f75b94a18fc5f09cc464.png

LoOUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

How to make a comeback; call them out with the b-word.

My headcanon is that it wasn't the b-word that set off Katey Killjoy, she just really loves her pen. What denizen of hell would care about being called a biotch, anyway?

I already shamelessly advertised it, but here's your ask thread for Angel Dust. 

Not sure if I really got him spot-on, but I will say this thread by definition CANNOT be clean (and it already isn't), because of who you're asking. X3

Edited by Ayyngel Dust
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Ayyngel Dust said:

Also, normies are already ree-ing to the existence of this show. :unamused:

this show has perfectly demonstrated that people will find anything to complain about if it's popular enough

25 minutes ago, Charlie said:

this show has perfectly demonstrated that people will find anything to complain about if it's popular enough

I've seen a status on here complaining about the simple fact it was popular and wishing death on the show. Not even kidding, legit what it said.

16 hours ago, Ayyngel Dust said:

I've seen a status on here complaining about the simple fact it was popular and wishing death on the show. Not even kidding, legit what it said.

I'm pretty sure knowing this person, they like making jokes..dark joke. Best not to take it personal from that person.