Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's a worse pony? Trixie or Diamond Tiara?

My little pwny

15 users have voted

1. 1. Who's the worse pony? Trixie or Diamond Tiara?

• Trixie
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Neither

(edited)

I think it's diamond tiara because she bullies other ponies that she thinks is below her! Trixie just shoves her "talents" in your face but it's not as bad as diamond tiara.

What do you think?

EDIT: Poll created, vote!

Edited by My little pwny
  • Brohoof 1

Diamond Tiara. I mean, she purposely gets ponies into trouble, mock and teases other ponies.

Also, this thread should be a poll, instead of a regular discussion thread.

• Brohoof 1

Diamond Tiara. I mean, she purposely gets ponies into trouble, mock and teases other ponies.

Also, this thread should be a poll, instead of a regular discussion thread.

I pressed submit RIGHT before I realized this should be a poll.

If mods can modify this thread into a poll, I would appreciate it. Put the options as this: Trixie, Diamond Tiara, neither

Diamond Tiara is awfully mean, Trixie is a scam artist, therefore DT is worst pony. Trixie has a good character at least!

I pressed submit RIGHT before I realized this should be a poll.

If mods can modify this thread into a poll, I would appreciate it. Put the options as this: Trixie, Diamond Tiara, neither

You should be able to do it. Just click edit on the first post in the Topic and you should be able to change the Name, Tags, etc.

As self-important and boastful as she was, Trixie never intended harm to other ponies. Diamond Tiara on the other hand is mean-spirited and doesn't care who she hurts.

Being annoyingly boastful is better than being cruel and mean to others any day of the week.

• Brohoof 3

Diamond Tiara. I hate Trixie with a passion, but while DT isn't as much of a show off/snob as Trixie, children are wretched when it comes to dealing with emotions and teasing.

• Brohoof 2

Diamond Tiara. She's a jerkface to EVERYONE. Thinks she's all that because she has money. What kind of a cutie mark is a tiara anyway? WHAT DOES IT MEAN. I think it might be that she thinks she's all high and mighty.

Trixie just brags. She seems like she could genuinely be a good pony if she wanted to.

Diamond Tiara is worse.

• Brohoof 1

Diamond Tiara by a landslide.

Even though I don't dislike Trixie as much as an average Trixie hater, even they would probably choose Diamond. They both have one dominant handful of negative traits each- let's compare them~

Trixie is a show-off, that's a terrible thing to be, needless to say. But did all that showing off pay off? For the most part, no. She did not banish an Ursa Major to its home in Everfree, not at all, but she does admittedly have some talent to her unicorn magic. She knows many interesting spells that no ordinary unicorn would know. The bad thing is she abused it with gloating and being a cocky showboat, eventually paying for it later. But at least she assumably learned her lesson. Other than that, she's a bit rude, seeing what she did to each of the mane 6 in the demonstrations.

Diamond Tiara is a brat. She's a daughter to a rich family, which I think is a typical placement in a shoe to be this type. She's a merciless (well, not to a great extent), unforgiving, rude, snobby filly, who just does not care. Just like her friend Silver Spoon. They are the characters that make you wonder why they are still in school. The characters you'd give anything to punch them in the faces.

In fact, just a little notion that came to me as I typed this, maybe they interpreted Diamond and Silver to be the exact representation of the seond and third generations of My Little Pony that we hate so much??? O_o

Anyways, there you have it. Trixie has bad traits, Diamond has worse traits. Clean and simple.

• Brohoof 5

Diamond Tiara for sure. I'm one of those guys who hate Trixie but she rubs things in peoples faces and only makes fun of others only a little bit. Diamond Tiara on the other hand is a little filly who makes fun of other ponies with a smile on her face. I hate people like that so Tiara is worse that Trixie hooves down.

(edited)

Diamond Tiara is by far worse. Trixie is a loudmouth and a showoff but DT is just Evil.

Also, atleast Trixie confessed that she made up the story about her doing awesome stuff..

Edited by Jokuc

Diamond Tiara is FAR worse! Trixie, no matter how you look at it, she's poor. She lives in a wagon and goes around performing. I feel like she had some terrible tragedy and is trying to make herself feel better by bragging and getting attention.

Diamond Tiara, you KNOW why she's like she is. There's no great tragedy. Her father's fairly nice and she's been handed everything as a child. Not saying that's bad (if I knew 100% my child wouldn't turn out bad, I'd give them everything) but the result of that was bad.