Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's a worse pony? Trixie or Diamond Tiara?

My little pwny

15 users have voted

1. 1. Who's the worse pony? Trixie or Diamond Tiara?

• Trixie
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Neither

Definitely Diamond Tiara.

I never liked Trixie (before Rainbow Rocks. An Equestria Girls movie is the last thing I'd ever expect to win me over to a character I previously had no inclination towards, but here we are.), but I can still say she has more of a personality and... probably usefulness to plot than Diamond.

I mean... well, Diamond, instead of having a personality, pretty much exists solely to start or move forward the plot (usually by adding conflict).

Trixie can be interesting to watch. Diamond just starts shit with the CMC and is a very very stereotypical character.

Diamond Tiara. She is one giant little brat who bullies everyone.

Trixie is just a show off. An adorable show off. Ever since  RR, I've liked her a lot more than usual.

Diamond Tiara can be excused because she's an unrealistic and, frankly, poorly written character.  I actually think she's pretty cool, 'cuz I like to root for those poor characters disadvantaged by the writers.  Trixie, on the other hand, is just a brat.  I really do not like her and I don't get why she's such a fan favorite.

• Brohoof 2

Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with Diamond Tiara since in my mind she is there to represent the Queen Bee type girls that you see in every school. And even though I know that I still hate her simply because I knew people who were picked on by that type of person. But then again I would love to see a episode dedicated to seeing her learn her lesson and maybe start changing her ways. 

As for Trixie I feel that if we do see her again it will be a change of ways type episode which I don't really know if I want to see.

Trixie, because she took away Pinkie's mouth for a short time.  :maud:

This, in my eyes is the one of the highest forms of blasphemy to Lord Pinkie, who shalt not be defiled by such meager beings.  :maud:

tumblr_medx5mICdy1rlvi2to2_400.gif

I will never forgive. I will never forget. I will seek revenge, Trixie.  :maud:

• Brohoof 3

Trixie. Diamond Tiara is still a kid, so she may just be going through a phase, and she has time to grow and mature. Trixie is fully grown and yet still acts the way she does. That makes her worse.

• Brohoof 1

I don't mind Diamond Tiara, I don't really like any of the CMC, and she can make a good episode. Causing the CMC to do stupid things.

I don't need to say I like Trixie, do I? :lol:

Edited by The Nomming Trixie
  • Brohoof 1

Diamond Tiara. I mean, she just annoys mean with her mean behavior. Trixie is actually good at what she does, she just shows off too much. Trixie just shows her talents the wrong way. DT just is mean and never shows a hint of sympathy. So I believe DT is worse. I still don't like either very much.

Edited by rpc8169

• 6 years later...

They are really bad and evil, both of them!

But, they got written to be good ponies, and we have to accept that. I even cried for Diamond Tiara, while she performed a very sad song about not being as strong as a stone or something, and then she was a good character! No more bully! I wonder how fast she would turn back into a bully if she decided to change her mind about it? That's the worst about unconvincing plot twists.

• Brohoof 1

DT is worse cause she intentionally brings ponies down while Trixie only wants to boost her ego, not necessarily bring others down a peg. I guess you could say enslaving a bunch of ponies that one time was bad, but Trixie is so focused on herself that she wouldn’t spend time finding others’ weaknesses like DT did.

On 6/2/2012 at 5:56 PM, My little pwny said:

I think it's diamond tiara because she bullies other ponies that she thinks is below her! Trixie just shoves her "talents" in your face but it's not as bad as diamond tiara.

What do you think?

EDIT: Poll created, vote!

• 5 months later...

Trixie is arrogant but loveable. Diamond Tiara is just an indefensible bully. Yeah I know her mother was hard on her, that doesn’t justify bullying everyone else to feel better. There's also no indication she did anything to make it up to those she victimised after she "reformed".

Edited by Sonic Shimmer
  • Brohoof 1

Well trixie would win on this one because she has more episodes than diamond tiara.... Diamond tiara became mute when she got reformed.... Making me doubt if she really did reformed or just waiting for the right time...:okiedokieloki:

• 3 weeks later...

I hate both bullies and prideful people, but I hate bullies more. That's why I hate Diamond Tiara far more than Trixie, and to be honest I don't hate Trixie at all. I think she is a great character even when she was an antagonist.