Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's a worse pony? Trixie or Diamond Tiara?

My little pwny

15 users have voted

1. 1. Who's the worse pony? Trixie or Diamond Tiara?

• Trixie
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Neither

@ ~Chaotic Discord~ For someone whose avatar proclaims "there is no logic," you sure seem to make good use of it.

I do once in a while ;)

Trixie is like that commercial on TV that promises a ton but actually does nothing at all. Diamond Tiara is like that bully at school who talks complete $hit to everyone and acts, quite frankly, like an immature bitch. I think Diamond Tiara is a much worse pony. And at least Trixie has some talent at something, Diamond Tiara is just a douche. (pardon my French :D)

Tiara is much worse for the reasons many others have stated.

Trixie's a show mare, so it's her job to show off like she did in Boast Busters.

But Tiara on the other hand... she could use a lesson in manners.

• Brohoof 2

Diamond Tiara is worse, because Trixie is kind of likable (even though she's pretty bad). Diamond Tiara though isn't likable, so for being a worse character, Diamond Tiara is worse overall.

Trixie does what she has to, to keep going. Maybe a little accessive, but nonetheless she needs it to make money.

Diamond Tiara on the other hand is just a bitchy bitch to be a bitch. She doesn't have a status her selfishness, attitude, and general grumpiness is not provoked, are nnot needed. She is just a bad pony.

Trixie, has fans that give good reasons on why she's like that, and how it wasn't truly her fault

Diamond Tiara, let's face it she's a beyotch :3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Damn DT If she comes one hoofstep near me, I will totally scare her with my evil powers and beat her up telling a lesson. Trixie on the other hoof isn't too 'Show-off' <----- Thats wat I thought when I first saw her.

Edit: Trixie did show off but unless she apologized! I forgive her! but not in Trixies Funhouse...

Edited by ϟ Sonic Boom ϟ

diamond tiara because she feels absolutely no remorse and doesn't seem to recognize what she does as wrong. Where as Trixie seemed to realize that lying was a bad thing to do and put everyone at risk.

Trixie actually is talented, but should she really call herself the greatest and boast?

Diamond Tiara is a bully, wants to be better, wants the others to suffer just to make her feel like she is better.

Trixie - Wants herself to feel Awesome.

Or

Diamond Tiara - Wants others to not feel awesome.

It's a tough pick, but Diamond Tiara really played her part well.

Diamond Tiara has worse morals.

Trixie's just a fool.

(edited)

Edit: Trixie did show off but unless she apologized! I forgive her! but not in Trixies Funhouse...

What apology?

Trixie does what she has to, to keep going. Maybe a little accessive, but nonetheless she needs it to make money.

Please show me your evidence that Trixie gets money from her show. Edited by Full Spectrum

I don't think either of them actually deserves all of the hate that they're getting.

As has already been mentioned by others in this thread, Trixie performs magic for a living. She lives in a traveling cart, and all she really has going for her is her reputation as "The Great and Powerful Trixie", a reputation that she must've built up over many years of performances. Great as her shows are, they still aren't enough to sustain a very good lifestyle, which is why she has to protect her reputation as much as she can, and expand it if necessary. It's the only thing that keeps her off the streets.

Could she have been a little nicer to the Mane Six? Yes, she could have. But to be fair, it was Dash, Rarity, and Applejack who challenged her reputation by jumping onstage, and Trixie seized the opportunity to not only increase her reputation, but to insert a comedic tone in her show by humiliating them - the other ponies watching did seem to find it funny, after all.

As for her empty boasts...normally I'd rage on her for that alone. But given her circumstances, I can see why she tried to give her reputation a big boost by claiming to have defeated an Ursa Major. Unlike in this world, magic exists and is in abundance in Equestria. With fully a third of the population of ponies being magic-wielding unicorns, Trixie has to be able to claim something to make her stand out from the crowd, especially considering that her life might depend on it.

Now, as for Diamond Tiara...come on. How many of you acted like idiots when you were little? I know I was. Those of you hating on her haven't given her a chance to mature yet. You're hating on her for just being a child, when in all reality she might grow up to become a nice adult. At worst, she'll just turn into one of those snobbish Canterlot rich ponies. Equestria is based on friendship and love, and that attitude she currently has can only go so far through her filly-hood. She will realize, just as most kids today will, that she'll have to adjust her attitude if she wants to make any headway in her adulthood.

So what's really the worst thing she's done? Most of you immediately point to her case of blackmailing the CMC, when she wanted them to continue the Gabby Gums column for the school newspaper. Granted, blackmail is a pretty serious issue, but can you really blame it on her? For one thing, how do you know that she wasn't just bluffing? The CMC never gave her a chance, after all, by publishing the photos themselves. For another, how do you know she didn't learn this from someone else, maybe her father? Heck, maybe that's how Filthy Rich made all of his bits, and Diamond Tiara thinks it's OK. And even assuming that it was 100% her idea that she would have carried out if the CMC had not done so themselves, wouldn't you consider that a sort of vigilante justice? She'd be embarrassing the CMC exactly like they did to the rest of Ponyville. Finally, as a last though before we move on - Diamond Tiara's personality doesn't win her many friends. Just like Trixie, she has a sort of "reputation" to keep, because that reputation and Silver Spoon are the only two things she can claim in her social life. That paper must've meant a lot to her, because being the editor of a successful magazine would have been huge to increasing that reputation.

But what about all those times that she's insulted and laughed at Apple Bloom? Well, once again - nobody can really make a judgement on why she does that until they know the circumstances behind her story. For example, take a look at this picture.

Posted Image

Well, you have to admit. It is a pretty lame cutie mark. Perhaps the reason she teases the blank flanks so much is for that reason - she isn't satisfied with her own "special talent", and takes it out on not the ponies who have cutie marks that she envies, but those who don't have one at all yet - just to make herself feel better. Or hey, maybe her father had a case similar to Applejack's, where he was the last in his class to get his cutie mark, was humiliated for it, and Diamond Tiara is just taking her father's revenge.

Diamond Tiara is a spoiled brat, yes. But she's also just a kid.

TL;DR: Don't judge a book by its cover.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Everyone should know from experience that children are very cruel. Teasing, bullying, and harassment are things almost every child goes through when growing up. Diamond Tiara is a bully, yes, but I think the reason she acts out is probably because of issues at home or perhaps because she herself was bullied at one point.

They say that bullies are often people who deal with abuse at home or were often once victims themselves. Of course, I could be looking into it too deep since this is MLP we're talking about here.

Trixie on the other hand is a show off and a loud mouth. As much as I love her as a character, she is much worse off then Diamond Tiara. Diamond is still a child so she has time to outgrow her mean ways and mature. Trixie can probably change but let's be honest... do we want her to? I personally like her just the way she is. :)

Edited by Chocolate

I dislike them both, but Diamond Tiara is a child, so of course she may be bratty. You're not telling me the CMC aren't bratty, sometimes? (I like them, but they have their moments since they're kids. I do understand that DT is the bigger brat, though.)

Trixie annoys me more, even if she only appeared once.

I - uh- WHAT?! Is this even a question?! Really! You're comparing apples and oranges here! Alicorns and Earth Ponies! Why, you're putting the most absolutely amazing, magical, powerful, talented, beautiful, glorious, and magnificent pony on the same level as an intolerable, spoiled little filly! I am the most amazing thing that has ever graced pony eyes, and you're going around asking if somepony thinks I'm worse than Diamond Tiara?

You should be banished to the moon for even saying such a thing!

• Brohoof 2