Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nightmare Night Trivia

Jedishy

Today we release our NMN trivia. You shall have four days to turn your answers in to @Princess Luna

1. What pony asked Princess Luna to continue to scare them in Luna Eclipsed ?
2. What costume did Big Mac wear in Luna Eclipsed ?

3. What was turned into a Jack O Lantern prior to the use of pumpkins? 

4. What were Mr & Mrs Cake dressed as in Luna Eclipsed?

5. What is the legend behind wearing costumes on the Celtic Holiday Samhain? 

6. What rhythm is used by foals to get candy on Nightmare Night? 

7. What creatures wail will spell your doom if heard? 

8. What is the name of the black spectral dog that guards a church yard?

9. Where do foals leave candy offerings on Nightmare Night? 

10. Who was the first pony to recognize Twilight Sparkles costume accuracy in Luna Eclipsed? 

Bonus:

What were the costumes of the CMC for Nightmare Night in Luna Eclipsed?

• Brohoof 2

not sure yet if i try, on the one side, it has mlp questions, but on the other side it also has non-mlp questions, so my need for getting all mlp trivias done is kinda low, when not all is related to pones(What came from the poll where a ton wanted not mlp-only trivia). and outside of mlp i have absolutely no idea really of halloween stuff in america and honestly not want too look for hours for one question because i cant just watch or look it up fast on sites related to pones

guess we will see

You probably noticed that there are some non MLP questions here. This is because there was a poll conducted where people voted in favour of having general knowledge questions based on Halloween included with this trivia. So, that's what you ended up getting here. Because of this and the fact that my knowledge of Halloween is minimal at best, Jedi ended up putting this together. Granted, I'd have included an EQG question or two but this will have to do since time was relatively short.

Will non-MLP questions occur in future trivia? That's... A tough one to answer.

It would appear that Questions 3, 5, 7, and 8 are more about Real World Halloween in general. 

Number 7 has me debating whether there's only one correct or several valid answers.

23 hours ago, Wolf Guide said:

Number 7 has me debating whether there's only one correct or several valid answers

Spoiler

I got one as a answer 

7 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Just sent in my answers! Hope I'm not too late :adorkable:

You're not too late. Either Jedi, Lord Valtasar, Denim, or I will be locking this thread tomorrow night to signal the end of the trivia.

Time for me to lock this thread and thereby end this trivia. Thank you to everyone who took part. When is the next one you ask? If there isn't one scheduled for this month, it's going to be next month for sure.

• Brohoof 3

• This topic was locked, unfeatured and unpinned