Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Anyone here play Dragalia Lost?

Steve Piranha

So, I wanna know if anyone else play Dragalia Lost. So we can share experiences, tips, helping out, or simply speak about anima characters who happen to be mostly voice by horses :fluttershy:

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

I do on occasion. Not played it in a bit but I like it. It reminds me of suikoden.

Rather unexpected to have a post here after almost two months :fluttershy:. Anyway, a little bit of a rant..... BRING ME BACK MY WAIFU THIEF :(

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

I was scrolling through the pages and was confused why this had no replies. That’s a great game. Awesome storyline.

Besides, is voiced by ponies. What’s not to love?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

It is? This is news to me.. 

Yes, it is, and that’s the main reason I’ve started playing this game :D. Sadly, our favorite Waifu thief has been replaced since it got unionized :sunny:. Well, the good news is, no more aliases and it should be quicker to figure out who’s pastel horse or not :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

My favorite part of this whole thing is Nintendo is giving you the choice of purchasing stuff , but they give you so much of that same stuff for free you don’t usually have to spend anything. It just feels like they’re afraid to go full “any game developer anywhere else” now.

I should get back into that game. Been a few months for me. Have you gotten through most of the story?

2 hours ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

My favorite part of this whole thing is Nintendo is giving you the choice of purchasing stuff , but they give you so much of that same stuff for free you don’t usually have to spend anything. It just feels like they’re afraid to go full “any game developer anywhere else” now.

I should get back into that game. Been a few months for me. Have you gotten through most of the story?

Yeah, never missed any event since last New Year, and completed all story mode so far. Only the latest chapter 11 is missing hard and very hard for all. But I’m more focused in defeating High Zodiark on standard. Only one missing and everyone moved on expert, but I can’t take on High Zodiark expert without defeating him on standard. I have to deal with n00bz who let themselves get killed :unamused:

• Brohoof 1

Hinomoto, where there are twelve classes, one for each Chinese zodiacal sign. Nobunaga, head of the horse clan. I was looking forward her being voiced by a pastel horse...

450px-110346_01_r05_portrait.png?version

Spoiler

Not disappointed :mlp_icwudt:

mlp_rr_vector___kerfuffle_by_jhayarr23_d

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...