Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Write your own Season 10 synopsis leak!

Sepul-Coloratura

Make your own 26 (or less or more) Season 10 episodes synopsis as if it would happen. It would be fun if the basic concept of the season is also included.

I'd like to post my version, but I haven't thought it through yet. I'll include it when I'm finished and have time and energy to do so.

How would you make your season 10 synopsis?

• Brohoof 1

I can't think of 26 episodes to save my life, much less a premiere or finale. Honestly I'd rather just post a couple of ideas I would have loved to see

Daring Duo - Rainbow Dash becomes ecstatic when her two heroes Spitfire and Daring Do join her on an adventure, but the dream team turns into a nightmare when the two can't agree on anything 

A Silver Lining - Silvestream wants to get into the Wonderbolts but her flying ability leaves a lot to be desired, so she asks Rainbow Dash to coach her, and she learns what it means to be a Wonderbolt

Griffon Family Reunion - Gallus helps Applejack with her family reunion and learns what it means to be part of a family

A Dazzling Dragon - A cruel prank lands Smolder in a beauty pageant, but with Rarity's help, she's ready to win and prove the pranksters wrong

And whatever other rejected episodes from the last few seasons that actually sounded interesting

• Brohoof 5

To follow on from Last Problem? Honestly... my first instinct is not to. I mean, how can you?

If I had to... I might ask permission to do it as a "lost tales" kind of thing. Add in a bit of narration to place each story anywhere during the show's run. Maybe fill in some old gaps.

• Brohoof 2

I’m too lazy for titles so I’ll just give the summaries:

- Lil’ Cheese feels left out from his group of friends since they all grew up faster than him. All of his guy friends have square muzzles while he still has his round one. Luckily, another pony in town who used to have the same problem might know what to say to him. (It’s Rumble)

- Fluttershy loves her new life; spending time in an upside-down dimension with Discord half the time and spending the other half at her sanctuary. However, there is just one little thing bothering her, specifically about what Discord will do once she’s gone. (She won’t die, they’ll just have a small chat)

- Princess Twilight knows her friends have lives outside of the Friendship Council, but the feeling of growing apart from her friends is still within her. In order to see her friends more often, her and Royal Adviser Spike come up with a plan.

- The Student Six, now The Professor Six, are called by the Friendship Map to solve a problem in Zebrafrica, home of the Zebras. Although, the problem ahead may not be as clear as it seems. (The land needs exposure and other things)

- Luster Dawn, while practicing a new spell, accidentally breaks the statue holding Queen Chrysalis, Cozy Glow, and Tirek. Together, the trio plan to attack Equestria once again, this time being able to destroy the School of Friendship in the process. Can Luster Dawn and her new group of friends save Equestria without their friendship lessons?

• Brohoof 3

Well, something I would have liked to see, is an episode where Applejack and Rainbow Dash work together towards something for a change. We get a glimpse of their possible team dynamics in "A trivial pursuit" when Twilight says, and I quote "team appledash is basically unstoppable". We never really get to see this, as far as I can remember all the AJ/RD centric episodes focus on their rivalry against each other, and not what they could accomplish and what dynamics they would have if they share the same goal and work together to achieve this. Here's hoping the comics Season 10 will explore this.

ed/toadd:

So, idk maybe,

"Team Appledash" - RD and AJ find they are basically unstoppable when they place their rivalry aside and work together for a change.

...I'm not so good with synopsis..

Edited by hdylta
  • Brohoof 4

This is probably my first time writing synopsis for anything, but my thought on what the season could be about is basically what happens after Twilight became ruler of Equestria and what about the aftermath from  other stuff Discord's iffy plan had caused. Along with darkness arising again and such while Luna and Celestia getting development and stuff while Spike getting stuff too.

Haven't figured all 26 episodes but I had a few ideas.
(Not really good at thinking up titles either)

The Ending Is Not The End? Part 1: As Twilight and Spike try adjust into their new roles, Spike ponders about him being included in the rainbow attack launched at the Terrible Trio, wondering if it meant something. Meanwhile the now-retired Royal Sisters actually feel like something is wrong after retiring and due to Discord's plan actually causing them to feel awful inside, with Luna also questioning her decision and feeling regret but neither sister has time to reflect when things go awry for everyone with Twilight has suddenly gone missing and the Plundervines have return.

The Ending Is Not The End? Part 2: Bizarre things began to happen such as the Plundervines somehow returning and has taken Twilight and later the Mane 5 while eventually ends up taking Celestia, Luna tries to combat the vines in order to save the others but she might end up unleashing something within that would leave everyone shocked

A Renewed Nightmare: After Luna ends up manifesting her dark powers as Nightmare Moon in order to destroy the Plundervines at the Castle of the Two Sisters that has ensnared even the Treehouse of Harmony , she is left horrified that these dark powers have returned potentially stronger than before despite the Elements supposedly purified her and fears she would revert back into the wicked mare of darkness. She ends up facing the darkness that has returned within her in order to understand why these powers have returned and learns more about herself within.

Crystal Empire Blues: After Sombra's return and nearly easily taking back the Crystal Empire, the Crystal Ponies turns out to have lost faith and trust in Shining Armor and Cadance due to this while Flurry Heart was left traumatized by Sombra. When the 2 rulers found out Discord was responsible for Sombra's return, they furiously confront him. Discord then realizes that despite his plan's good intentions and how it ultimately strengthened Twilight, it also had caused more damage and issues than he thought.

A Bell Of ill Omen:  As the Mane 6 and Spike struggle with the duties they have and especially Twilight with her role as Equestria's leader, they have to juggle that with investigating and dealing with all the bizarre and dangerous events that has happened such as the Plundervines' return. They discover all the events has one thing in common, a ominous ring of a bell is heard just before the event happened. Meanwhile everypony is suspecting Discord is responsible for these events due to what he had pulled in the past, now he must prove his innocence while work to repair his friends' trust in him.

I know the synopsis might be too long or did it wrong but I can't figure out how to fit what I put on there in shorter form.

And that's what I thought up, it kept swimming around in my mind for awhile after seeing this topic.

Edited by nightshroud96
  • Brohoof 2

Tales from the Nightmare Night - Princess Luna hosts her own episode to tell several dark tales of the Mane 6 with bad endings. It's like Tales from the Crypt with Luna being the host.

Breaking the Sonic Rainboom Barrier - A young upstart Pegasus pulls off a new amazing flying trick that surpasses the Sonic Rainboom and it shakes Rainbow Dash to the core. RD has been special as the only one to do the Sonic Rainboom, it would be a good story for when she has to deal with being surpassed.

That's all I have for now.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 4

Mind Game Over - Twilight develops a bad habit of playing mind games on her friends to have them learn a lesson, mainly with Rainbow Dash. She takes it too far with Rainbow Dash and it causes friendship trust issues.

Diplomatic Trouble - Twilight with the Mane 5 are having trouble trying to form a trusting diplomatic relation with another kingdom that has anti-Equestrian views. They view friendship used by Equestrian kingdom as a threat to their culture/way of life and would open them up to being dominated by Equestrian influences.

Flurry Heart To The Past  - Flurry Heart arrives in the present from the future to chase down a new villain that wants to destroy the Mane 6.  

• Brohoof 3

I have the idea for the MLP season 10:

1.) Bring back the old characters in the IDW comic before 2020 and give all of them potential and a good story.
2.) Lightning Dust and Rainbow Dash must become a friend and also a rival just like Starlight and Twilight.
3.) Give Marble Pie a good story and a good ending.
4.) This time they must show the real Grogar as the final villains.
5.) The past story about Grogar need to be clearer than the season 7 and the season 9.
6.) Starlight Glimmer's mother because so many people want to know who is her mother? So do it.
7.) Scorpan will meet Spike and Scorpan will tells everything when Spike is just an egg.
8.) Rainbow Dash and Applejack must not become the lasbian characters because this is will destroy the story.
9.) Pony Flash Sentry will has a story and has a role.
10.) Grogar is not the only villains in the season 10 but there is more villains so maybe that is the old villains or even the new villains.

• Brohoof 2

Misread the Signs - Pinkie Pie welcomes a new colt who arrives to Ponyville and spends time supporting him as a good friend. However he's been misreading her intentions of being a friend as more like romantic gestures. After realizing that, she's having trouble trying to break to it him that they're only friends without hurting him and destroying the friendship. This would be a good lesson to teach that friendship does not always equal romance.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 2

Twilight sparkle gets tired of royal ceremonies and attendances after a while she became the ruler of Equestria. She tries to meet her friends casually and personally, but they always prepare ceremonies as for the princess. Twilight transforms herself to some other pony and sneaks outside at night, has a fabulous time enjoying her double life (and eats lots of hayburgers). She approaches her friends and becomes friends with them, but misses a chance to reveal who she really is. Few days passed like that, Twilight hears her friends talking about the pressure they feel when Twilight visits them. Twilight turns into herself and argues them telling she feels left out, they feel betrayed because Twilight was faking them. Twilight turns back to that other pony to be alone by herself and runs away. Soon, there is a Parasprite swarm attack, Twilight tries to calm them, but realizes she's only able to handle the situation as her royal self. Later on at night, Twilight rescues the Mane Six from their bad dreams, understands better how they feel, all the Mane Six makes up with her. Twilight still meets her friends casually somewhere outside, but they get used to hanging around with a celebrity (except for Pinkie because she was comfortable like that all along.)

Edited by Sepul-Coloratura

I think I got a couple of more at the moment.
Probably wrote the synopsis too long again, but wanted to put the thoughts out anyway.

Never Judge A Nightmare By Its Cover: As Luna trains to control her dark powers and Nightmare Moon more, Celestia has to deal with shenanigans with the Nightmare Moon personality. She soon learns there is more things and interests to the "wicked mare of darkness" than just cackling and wanting eternal night.

Conflicting Choices: Spike decides to go with Smolder to see how Ember and the other dragons are doing, only to discover the Dragonlands is threatening to break out into a civil war by dragons believing Ember is threatening the dragons' way of life/culture by forcing them to change and forcing the concepts of friendship on them. The group soon discovers someone has persuaded many dragons to do this and stand up to Ember while the individual is essentially threatening to putt all of Equestria into conflict with this.

There Are Good Changes And Bad Ones: As the gang tries to investigate who is the culprit that has caused trouble in the Dragonlands and fearing that creature would target the Changelings next, Spike, Luna and Starlight get a nasty surprise in the form of Chrysalis, whos supposed to be trapped in stone, attacking them. Much to Starlight's shock, Chrysalis is targeting solely Spike for revenge. Luna discovers something very wrong is going on inside Chrysalis that is not only making her go even more crazy, but also causing her to be in agony.

Not So Nice And Cozy: After the shock of Chrysalis's return and her being in the hospital while under close watch, everyone is frantically investigating on whats going on. To help the students keep their minds off of the recent events, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy decide to take the students on a field trip to Cloudesdale and the factories. Unfortunately the trip goes wrong with a mysterious Pegasus in strange armor launches an attack on the factory and the identity of whos behind the helmet would raise even further questions.

• Brohoof 1

I think making each episode of the season being a time leap like The Last Problem would be interesting. They are in chronogical order, each of them picks interesting moments among the character's lives, parted few years from each other. First episode would be shortly after Twilight's coronation, the last episode is after The Last Problem.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I would have loved a more extended version of The Last Problem, Starlight trying to solve a problem at the Friendship School, Spike facing his new ambassador job, Rarity thinking about expanding her Boutique line internationally, Fluttershy working with Discord in the sanctuary, Twilight having a real problem as ruler of equestria, etc. The Last Problem felt so bad for me.

I kind of got another one on what happened so far in the bunch of episodes I thought up.

The Two Faces of Chrysalis: While Chrysalis is still hospitalized and comatose, Luna decides to enter her mind to see what is happening within her. What she will find within Chrysalis's mind would reveal something shocking about the former changeling queen in a form of conflict.

• 4 weeks later...

I got a couple of more I think.

Overshadowed: Due to the Pillars not consulting him for strategies or help before facing off against Tirek and ultimately getting left out in the final battle, Stygian is left bitter towards them. But a unexpected but familiar voice from within speaks to him.

All Tarturus Breaks Loose: A mysterious attack on Tarturus has caused its prisoners to break free to wreck havoc on Equestria, now the heroes and Royal Sisters must round up the dangerous creatures while facing off against the attacker who has unleashed this chaos.

Edited by nightshroud96

• 1 month later...

I would like to post a few more.
(Shame nobody else got anything to post at the moment)
Probably should have mentioned that these episode thoughts might or might not be in order.

Blinded By Friendship: During Cozy Glow's attack on the factory and using a strange throwable device that unleashed a very bright flash of light to cover her escape, Occellus' eyes ended up getting blinded badly by it. Her friends help her cope with this and the fact she might be blinded for good.

For Which The Bewitching Bell Tolls: During a another bizarre event at night resulting in the Bewitching Bell to be missing once more, Equestria will be thrown into turmoil when it discovers a ancient evil has unexpectedly return and has reclaimed whats rightfully his.

The Day The Moon Stood Still: As Twilight performs her new duties of raising the sun and moon, she finds out its getting harder and harder to raise and lower the moon. Then things turn into a crisis when she finds out the moon will now not move from its spot and Equestria, especially Luna, gets some unexpected visitors from within the moon.. the Nightmare Forces.

Metallic Dismay: Many places in Equestria began randomly receiving attacks from unknown creatures made out of entirely out of metal and wielding strange weaponry and items similar to what Cozy Glow was using. As the heroes investigate where are they coming from, they find out something shocking of where its from.. the human world.

Mirror On The Wall, Who's The Most Pinkie Pie Of Them All?: Pinkie Pie gets a harsh blast from the past when she encounters one of the surviving mirror clones she made, then things turn worst when someone has unleashed the Pinkie Pie clones that were sealed back into the Mirror Lake to wreck havoc on Ponyville and Canterlot.

Breaking Day: Celestia begins to act strangely recently especially towards Luna. Discord fears that while Grogar's Bell might have been partially responsible for Luna regaining Nightmare Moon, it might have done something to Celestia.

Darkness At The End Of The Rainbow - Part 1: Grogar with his newly assembled league of villains began to investigate a ancient legend of a powerful darkness, Luna began to have nightmares of this legend too and the heroes discover something that might be connected... the Rainbow of Darkness.

Darkness At The End Of The Rainbow - Part 2: As the heroes race against Grogar's legion in finding out the whereabouts of the Rainbow of Darkness and of its history, a huge wrench is thrown into everyone's plans as the organization Cozy Glow was aligned with makes their move and unleash havoc.

• 1 month later...

Freaky Friend Day: Twilight Sparkle wakes up one morning inhabiting the body of a lesser well known Earth Pony who is bad at making friends. Twilight without her magic and status as the Princess of Friendship has to make use of her knowledge to make friends to help her get back to her body. Meanwhile, the Earth Pony inhabiting Twilight's body is enjoying the life and position as Twilight Sparkle along with making decisions that could impact the fate of the kingdom.