Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What's your favorite kind of ice cream?

DivineMist1000

I absolutely love Blue Bell's Dutch Chocolate. :wub:  But assuming Blizzards count, I really like DQ's Chocolate XTreme. :catface:

But generally speaking, the more and the better the chocolate the better. That isn't to say I don't like flavors that aren't chocolate like Cookies N' Creme, because I do though. :twismile:

Edited by Spider Demon
  • Brohoof 3

Typically I always go for Brownie and Rainbow Sherbet, though recently i’ve been getting a Ben and Jerry’s flavor, chocolate fudge cookie with peanut butter, it’s bloody delicious 

• Brohoof 2

I usually go for Mint Chocolate chip, but I've recently been in a stronger chocolate mood, so I'll get a Cookie Dough blizzard at Dairy Queen and ask them to use Chocolate icecream. There's one version of smores I really want to try again that I bought in stores but I can't remember the brand. It had graham cracker cube things.

• Brohoof 3

Hmmm... any strong chocolate flavor I suppose for taste... tho the most refreshing one has to be lemon sorbet, so that one takes the cake (OR THE ICE CREAM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHA just end me)

• Brohoof 3

My favorite ice cream is vanilla bean. However, I also really enjoy Moose Tracks, green tea, Cookies N’ Cream, buttered pecan, strawberry, Neapolitan, mint chocolate chip, Superman, pistachio, birthday cake/cake batter, coffee, sorbet, blueberry pie, chocolate banana, peppermint, strawberry cheesecake, and there are a lot more but I don’t feel like naming them.

• Brohoof 5

Mint chocolate chip! It’s been my favorite since I was a kid. I think it was at this one ice cream place that I first had it and I loved it. I like cotton candy and double chocolate chip too. 

• Brohoof 1

Black raspberry has always been a favorite of mine, but only a very specific type. There's an ice cream parlor in my city and their black raspberry is the best ice cream I've ever had. And of course, there are other good ones like strawberry, mint chocolate chip, and vanilla.

And DQ Cookie Dough Blizzards are so good, even though they ruin my stomach even more than regular ice cream does. A medium Blizzard puts my stomach in a state of constant pain for a good 24-48 hours, but damn is it worth the agony.

• Brohoof 2