Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What's your favorite kind of ice cream?

DivineMist1000

On 11/3/2019 at 5:45 PM, Kyoshi said:

Cookies n' Cream all the way, had a bowl last night of it actually. :ticking:Chocolate is a close second, but CNC for me cannot be beat.

Yeah...boi....

• Brohoof 4

Absolutely LOVE peanut butter 'n chocolate ice cream from Baskin-Robbins  :wub:  I'm lactose intolerant, but I'll suffer the consequences for that heavenly ice cream

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

I like the Haagen Dazs Spirit kind like the Irish cream and the bourbon truffle kind.  I also like the holiday special’s Hot Coco with marshmallows.

• 7 months later...

Yes I do indeed have a favourite ice cream.Ever heard of tricolour ice cream?

You have 3 flavours in one box: Chocolate, vanilla and strawberry respectively. Over here in Norway it's a very popular ice cream, and if you ever visit I highly recommend it for its good taste yet simplicity.

tricolor-icecream-23990864.jpg

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Yakamaru said:

Ever heard of tricolour ice cream?

You have 3 flavours in one box: Chocolate, vanilla and strawberry respectively.

Here in the UK we call that "neapolitan" ice cream, and it is up there for me.

But for #1 I'm gonna have to say mint chocolate chip.

If I'm reading the thread right... vanilla, chocolate, mint chocolate chip and cookies 'n' cream have all been mentioned multiple times, with no clear winner.

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I’ve never heard of honey comb before

In my past experiences when I had it, it's a honey-flavoured ice cream with small chunks of crunchy honeycomb pieces. It might have another name, but that's what I've always called it. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Splashee said:

Never heard of that, but sounds very sugary :squee:

Yeah, it’s pretty sweet. It’s a nice basic flavor, though. Everyone makes fun of me for liking a “kid’s” flavor though :Cozy:

9 hours ago, RaraLover said:

In my past experiences when I had it, it's a honey-flavoured ice cream with small chunks of crunchy honeycomb pieces. It might have another name, but that's what I've always called it. :adorkable:

Sounds pretty gross to me cause I don’t really like honey but I guess I can see the appeal. The comb pieces sound too adventurous though :blink: What do they even taste like?

• Brohoof 3

12 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Sounds pretty gross to me cause I don’t really like honey but I guess I can see the appeal. The comb pieces sound too adventurous though :blink: What do they even taste like?

Fair enough. :adorkable: I wouldn't say the flavour is as sweet as actual honey, but enough so that you can taste its honey flavour.

Honestly, I never tried the comb pieces on their own before (I just eat it together with the ice cream :nom:). I did a bit of research and apparently these "comb" pieces are actually toffee pieces with a honey-like flavour. I hope you didn't think it was actual honeycomb, because yeah, that wouldn't appeal to me either. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 2