Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What's your favorite kind of ice cream?

DivineMist1000

10 minutes ago, RaraLover said:

Fair enough. :adorkable: I wouldn't say the flavour is as sweet as actual honey, but enough so that you can taste its honey flavour.

Honestly, I never tried the comb pieces on their own before (I just eat it together with the ice cream :nom:). I did a bit of research and apparently these "comb" pieces are actually toffee pieces with a honey-like flavour. I hope you didn't think it was actual honeycomb, because yeah, that wouldn't appeal to me either. :ButtercupLaugh:

Oooooh, yeah, that makes more sense! :ButtercupLaugh::ButtercupLaugh::ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I always go for Vanilla. And whatever ice cream doesn’t have the option for vanilla, I have serious doubts about the ice cream’s legitimacy and competence. Vanilla is the best way to find out good ice cream. If it’s good in vanilla, it would probably be good in any other flavors. strawberries, chocolate and mint comes to second.

I always avoid mocha and matcha. One is because I don’t personally like the taste, second is that I’m annoyed that they make everything mocha and matcha. 

Edited by Sepul-Coloratura

• 1 year later...

I love ice-cream with fruit flavors and fresh fruits :>

like apple, strawberry, blueberry, lemon etc

I also have a special liking for a flavors called 'after eight' which is mint flavors with chocolate chips :>

• Brohoof 1

Of the mainstream flavours it's mint choc chip, followed closely by pistachio. The best ice cream I've ever had was from a heladeria in Spain, in the backstreets of Sevilla behind the cathedral - it was "black forest gateau" flavour, and to my unabatable ire I've never been able to find it anywhere else.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...