Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv First movie you can remember seeing in theaters?

Fritzy

What I can remember, it was either Disney's Rescuers, or Disney's Oliver & Company. I am quite sure Disney's Rescuers was at a larger theater, at later in the evening, so I think that was it! I was so little back then, can't fully remember!

• Brohoof 5

The first movie I remember on the big screen was the original Mary Poppins. It must have been a special re-release or something and I’m glad I got the chance to see an old classic as my first experience at the movies. I remember it with great personal nostalgia. 

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

I am relatively sure that the first movie I watch in theatres was Shrek. I think it was the Third? I can't remember much of it, some scenes here and there, nor of the place where I watch it (location, I remember) but I do remember that my mother went to sleep and that the cinema wasn't my favourite place. My mother also said that the popcorn was bad. 

But my first cinema experience that I remember properly was Avatar 3D. It was the second time I have been to the cinema and also first time I watch a 3D movie. That was cool.

• Brohoof 1

Where I lived there was no movie theater until I was at 6th grade. The first movie I saw was The day after tomorrow or something like that. Recently, there had been huge hails and our teacher organized a "trip" to the movies to watch that one.

• Brohoof 2