Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if your best friend on mlpf was actually the current president?

Muffinnz

I'm a little confused by the question since I'd expect pretty much everyone on the forums to be a huge brony :laugh:

I'd react with further confusion because the office of President of the United States would suddenly cease to exist. You'd think I'd open up more in terms of forming relationships on here after half a decade, lol.

Image result for empty oval office"

Empty Oval Office

I wouldn’t wish the position of President on any friend of mine. It’s a horrible, thankless, stressful job, and you’ll only come out of it with years stripped off your life.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

@Muffinnz

Moving to the Forum Lounge, as this is a random, silly question.

If you are unsure as to where to place a topic, please ask a staff member :twi:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, DivineHeart1000 said:

@Tacodidra for president? We would have a new holiday called Coco Pommel Day!

You're absolutely right, my friend! :mlp_smug:

Likewise, if you were the president, I'd expect Celestia and Luna to get their own holidays. Maybe having "Lotta Little Things" as the new national anthem? :LunaMCM: In any case, I think you'd do a great job in the role, ruling just like the alicorn sisters would. :)

But going by the first post... if you were actually the current president of Finland, I'd be very surprised! :love: Not least because you're not Finnish according to your profile, a lot younger than he is, you look very different from him... you'd have done quite a convincing job hiding who you really are. :P The President being a brony would be very cool, for sure! B) And considering how popular he is, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of other people ended up checking out the show as a result. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 6

• 1 month later...