Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Do you suffer from acne?

Muffinnz

Do you suffer from acne?  

18 users have voted

1. 1. Do you suffer from acne?

• Yes
    • No

Yes, I do. Though, It was much worse when I was a teenager. I remember refusing to go to school because I was so embarrassed how my face looked. I was still unfamiliar with makeup at the time so I didn’t know how to apply it properly and make it look presentable. I made an idiot of myself wearing liquid foundation for the first few times! My mom and my dermatologist worked together to find a facial cleanser that works very well for me. I have been using it ever since and my skin has gotten so much better. That, and I am on a birth control regimen which helps with skin.

• Brohoof 1

I get acne, but It's never been that bad. Right now I have more than usual but you'd really only notice one out of the just over half dozen if you're not looking for em. Worst I've had them was when I had strips along my jawline and I have one of those beauty mark moles, it's there on my face but not pronounced like it's in yours. Anyways, had three all bunch up on it, and my way of dealing with zits is to just pop and clean them out most of the time, but after popping those it was just this big raw spot, no mole left. I was a bit surprised that it healed back up as though it never happened.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe when I was about 13 to 14, but that's to be expected. After that, I never really had any problems with it.

Edited by Cash In

28 minutes ago, TBD said:

Strangely, I never experience acne. My other siblings has but not me.

This is the case with me too! It's a bit odd but at the same time I'm not complaining. :ButtercupLaugh:

Yes around the jaw and forehead. It's not diet related because I have tried not eating different things, but I think it is affected by stress. The main factor is puberty and hormones, the culprit being genetics in my case. My mum and her siblings all suffered acne up to about 18-19 so I still have a few more years:unamused:. But I have a cream which keeps the appearance clear. It isn't too bad on its own though just redness and a few spots here and there but some spots can be quite painful so I use the cream mainly to prevent them from occurring rather than just appearance.

Of course it doesn't help that I work part-time at a Fish and Chip shop one of the greasiest shops there is:lie:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...