Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your relationship status?

Muffinnz

Very much single. Considering my shyness, social awkwardness, reclusiveness, distaste for having children, and general unlikability, I'm probably gonna stay that way until the day I die. Although, after coming to terms with that fact and living mostly on my own for a while, I think I can actually survive being alone for the rest of my life. It's not preferable, but I'll live.

• Brohoof 1

I'm in a relationship with a man that I love more than I've loved anyone else. :wub: I've been taken for almost 10 months as of this edit.

Unfortunately for some of you other guys that means, I can't really do anything with any of you...

Edited by Dustleeshus
  • Brohoof 1

One big single pringle here LOL

It would be nice to have a partner to enjoy life's adventure with but I honestly don't feel I need a relationship in order to be happy! I'll just take life as it comes!

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, AJ2489 said:

One big single pringle here LOL

It would be nice to have a partner to enjoy life's adventure with but I honestly don't feel I need a relationship in order to be happy! I'll just take life as it comes!

The best attitude to have about it, imho.

• Brohoof 3

Currently taken by the most wonderful boyfriend. :wub: He’s strong, dependable, loud, takes me on adventures and always down for a ride. :orly:

....Oh. I guess my truck doesn’t count. :muffins: I’ve been with @Cyclone1066 for almost two years. 

I’m as single as can be, but that’s okay. I’m in a transitionary point of my life. If I were to meet someone it would be best after I move. Unless I were to meet someone down here who was all too happy to leave everything and move all of the way Northeast to be with me... Yeah, right! Lol

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Metal Brony 42 said:

Single with money = best life ever

That's a good life!

Yea as for me, Yllautca esrever ylthgils, xelpmoc oot s'ti. Emit siht ta forum siht no desserpxe eb tonnac status pihsnoitaler ym. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

I'm single and it takes me a REALLY long time to start becoming interested in anyone so most people tend to not bother.  It takes me even longer for people online because I don't have the luxury of being able to look someone in the eye over some tea or whatever, hear their voice properly, etc.  Dating online vs offline feels really different for me, so I tend to not even bother with looking for someone.  I'd rather just focus on improving myself.  If someone comes along, they come along.

• Brohoof 1