Worldfrog

Sooo I might be back? I dunno but I've logged in 2 consecutive days

(edited)

So yeah. I guess I'm back-ish. I might rewatch the show sometime, but felt like saying hi :)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: Uhmm honestly I can't remember how I found the forums but I found it like 5 years ago somehow.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Can't say I remember how I found the show but I think I got bored one night and started watching it.

Edited by Worldfrog
weird formatting

Welcome back, what's the story behind your username?

(edited)
1 hour ago, SharpWit said:

Welcome back, what's the story behind your username?

Thank you! And the story behind my name is definitely not a normal one, so back when I was 12 and getting my Minecraft account I just handed my dad $30 or whatever and asked him to buy me an account since I didn't have a credit card or anything. I came back and logged into the account and the username was Worldfrog, a username my dad actually used to use for some stuff, cause he made the username without realizing that it would be the display name. Now I've always liked frogs and the name was certainly better than anything I could think up so it stuck.

Edited by Worldfrog

Welcome to these very forums!

c996151333460ecd3a7e84edcec5449a.jpg.5a04bcd55102b6ea396211fe127211aa.jpg.6bd92dfbcff16ab3f035471f71843f81.jpg

Yes, I know I am pretty awesome, put can you please let me go...finally? :ph3ar::dry:

@Worldfrog , it's fine to log in every one a while to the forum, talk to people. It is also fine to log out and disappear for a while. As long as you stay happy! Welcome back! :pistachio:

Badges

On 11/7/2019 at 3:12 PM, Bas said:

Welcome to these very forums!

c996151333460ecd3a7e84edcec5449a.jpg.5a04bcd55102b6ea396211fe127211aa.jpg.6bd92dfbcff16ab3f035471f71843f81.jpg

Yes, I know I am pretty awesome, put can you please let me go...finally? :ph3ar::dry:

Thank you and that's a neat piece of art there, I really like it.

On 11/8/2019 at 7:34 PM, Splashee said:

@Worldfrog , it's fine to log in every one a while to the forum, talk to people. It is also fine to log out and disappear for a while. As long as you stay happy! Welcome back! :pistachio:

I feel like I might be here for a little while at least while I rewatch the first 4 seasons then watch seasons 5-9 for the first time and thank you for the welcome :)