Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology any good mid range laptops ?

Angle Alastor

I've been using a Lenovo ideapad 330 for a while ($450 when I got it), and it's pretty good, as long as you don't plan on playing many games. It has 1 usb C, 2 usb A (all 3.0), HDMI, ethernet, a headphone jack, an SD card reader, and a disc drive. I've done a fair bit of typing on it, and the keyboard is pretty good if you ask me. Not too loud, either. My only complaint is that the trackpad is in a bad spot and I find that my left wrist nudges it sometimes. 8 GB of RAM, intel i5-8250U, and it comes with a 1 TB HDD, but it's painfully slow and I'd recommend upgrading to an SSD. You just transfer your data, pop off the bottom, swap the drives, and you're good to go.

If you want to go a bit newer, Lenovo's S340 laptops look really good. They keep all the features as far as I can tell. They start just under $500 with an i5-8265U CPU.

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

Well, it depends on what kind of budget and needs you have. If you are a student you prefer gaming and a high performing laptop for programming purposes, then it is better to buy a lappy without considering about weight and comfort such as Dell xps 13 which is kinda high, but that's a good device for programming as well as gaming).

But if you are more of a wanderer and prefer to work outside or while traveling, then try an ultra book.

• 3 months later...

HP 15q-ds0029TU Laptop. ...
Lenovo Ideapad 130 Core i3 7th Gen. ...
Acer Aspire 5 A515-51G -5673 Laptop. ...
Asus Core i3 6th Gen X541UA-XO217T Laptop. ...
Dell Vostro 3480 Intel Core i3 8th Gen Laptop.