Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Be my muse :3

LaptopDJ

I need a muse, so just dump some pictures (has to have a picture with colors of your oc)

and some descriptors of your your oc to help give direction to draw in.

Example:

Spoiler

grbLoAU.pngD2E851h.pngaVIFbbI.png039vvnd.png

• Brohoof 2

Love it when the artists get out there.

This is the Lady, Vera Fervor. She's hopefully ambitious, competitive, and harsh to those back home who don't give her the respect she deserves. While she comes from a more conservative society and is of noble birth, she likes to take an active role by serving as a representative for her nation abroad. She's a white batpony with golden blond hair and matching wings, and blue eyes. She can most often be seen in a blue uniform, based off of a Prussian Hussar Officer's. Her Cutie mark is appropriately a Prussian Eagle, It has a lot of detail to it, and you can see none of the images provided have it. You can try to get it or even have a go at your own personal variant.

Feel free to give her any pose or emotion you feel like, although I wouldn't mind one that's possibly deep in thought, mischievous, or sad. It's nice capturing all of the emotions :squee:

150865430_LadyVeraFervorPixelArt.thumb.png.4791ce992c1a69a5e179a5cb1d8836e9.png

My pixel art of her based off of that one of Fluttershy. It looks like I just stretched some parts and recolored it but I actually did go through and make the whole thing from scratch.

1332545197_LadyVeraFervordrawnbyUsagerVersion3.png.7de2b326455b48be9393518712c169ae.png

As drawn by Usager

269553404_LadyVeraFervordrawnbyFenneko.thumb.png.62d52770c63b294262ca724ce785a1f2.png

As drawn by Fenneko. Not sure why she was made a Pegasus in this one, but love it all the same.

__german_eagle___by_magaf88.jpg.ec2ea2aa48a8bf5de5791fe23add7e4c.jpg

If you're up for a gritty challenge then I also have another OC but your references would be very limited. :toldya:

Oh? You could try drawing my unicorn mare, Virdia Noire

...if its not too much that is.

Virdia is rather self-kept, shy and awkward when confronted about things, but is otherwise rather calm and collected, showing off a feminine smile to those whom she knows closely. Her special talent / kind of "job" is that besides being an in-general Scribe, she is also a novelist, writing various works of fiction.

Dunno if describing her talent has anything to do with this, or if it even helps, but meh x3

Scan_BGless.png

VirdiaSide_001.png

VirdiaOTHERside_001.png

If you're still taking requests, here's mine! 

Here's my primary O/C! She mainly enjoys campaigning for positive things and always see the world in ways most people don't. As for her expression, I'd like her to have a happy one, or a nervous one-- you do the choosing. As for her attire, I'd like her to wear baggy ones. Anyhows, get creative!

oc_art.png.8a3d64d86c641658ad40283f21f92829.png

And thanks for offering, your art is amazing!

Edited by McFlurryMaddie

@LaptopDJ This was a nice surprise! Been dealing with so much stuff happening at home I forgot that I had made a request. Anyways thanks a lot! Totally looks like her and I really like the reflective sheen in her hair. The curves in the wings kind of makes it look like she's got a towel over some big hips but otherwise nice :laugh: Keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...