Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Do you wash your hands when you use the bathroom?

Muffinnz

Do you wash your hands when you use the bathroom?  

63 users have voted

1. 1. Do you wash your hands when you use the bathroom?

• Yes
    • No

(edited)
4 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Funny thing with the poll part of this, is you know no one's going to admit to saying no because they'll get ostracized for it.

This made me laugh so hard :laugh:

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Funny thing with the poll part of this, is you know no one's going to admit to saying no because they'll get ostracized for it.

Yeah, but maybe this thread will encourage some gross people to start washing their hands.

Yes, I do. I always make sure I wash them when using a restroom that isn’t my own. However, I have forgotten to wash them after using my own but that rarely happens.

Yes I do. I hate it when people do not do that. In the time when I worked as a gardener or on construction sites, I saw so many people who did not wash their hands after using the toilet and then went into the break room and ate their bread. That was so disgusting and I'm so happy that I'm not in such an environment anymore. 01-lyra%20ew.png Of course I always washed my hands at that time.

16 hours ago, 碇 シンジン said:

i dont think so dont really like water in general

There are other ways to wash your hands!

I'm recovering from a foot surgery right now and with my knee scooter, it's incredibly hard to maneuver to my bathroom sink after using the bathroom, so I've just been using wipes.

There's also hand sanitizer, although I've never liked the way it smells.

• Brohoof 1

Absolutely. Heck, I'm one of those people who makes sure to carry a bottle of hand sanitizer with me whenever I'm out. I'm not a germophobe, I just think its common courtesy to keep the potential spread of germs down to a minimum, especially if you're going to be exchanging money and the like. It's really the bare minimum of decency you should be expected to provide.

• Brohoof 3

Absolutely! Even if I'm in the woods, I'm going to the creek to wash up. 

33 minutes ago, Metal Brony 42 said:

I was in the locker room and someone was in the toilet stall. I heard the toilet flush, he openes the door, and didn't wash his hands. :eww:

I've noticed that several times at my work. It's the reason why I use paper towels to turn off the faucet and open the door.

• Brohoof 1

Considering I got super duper sick with the Norovirus or whatever back in 2017, and that turned me into a little bit of a germaphobe, ofc I wash my hands after using the bathroom

Hell, I wash my hands after touching my damn wallet, even if its been sitting in the open air of my room for like...a month x3

• Brohoof 2

Many people on my swim teams don't wash their hands when using the bathrooms in the locker rooms during practice because they think the pool is going to fix it unless they usually don't do it

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 1

On 11/11/2019 at 6:11 PM, Envy said:

There are other ways to wash your hands!

I'm recovering from a foot surgery right now and with my knee scooter, it's incredibly hard to maneuver to my bathroom sink after using the bathroom, so I've just been using wipes.

There's also hand sanitizer, although I've never liked the way it smells.

yeah tried to use those while back and my hands felt pretty weird for like couple days

I definitely wash my hands! I’m obsessive about washing my hands no matter where I am or what I’m doing. If I can’t wash my hands, I use hand sanitizer. I’m a germophobe and I don’t deny it. Cleanliness is a part of civilization. We’re not primitives lacking in ablative facilities, we’re modern, capable human beings, and it only takes a minute to make the difference between clean and healthy, or dirty and unhealthy.   

• Brohoof 2

• 8 months later...