Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the lesson(s) that impacted you the most?

Ittoni

For me I would say that huracane Flutershy was the first one were I felt like I was almost looking into a mirror. I cry every time I see it because it hits hard to home and fluteshy lessons in general are the ones that I still need to work on to get where I want to be.

The other one would be the one with zepher. It's the one I think I urgently needed to be reminded of and I want to be confident enough to finish my studies just like him at the end of the episode.

Which episodes sounded more with you?

19 hours ago, Ittoni said:

The other one would be the one with zepher. It's the one I think I urgently needed to be reminded of and I want to be confident enough to finish my studies just like him at the end of the episode.

I know right. That episode, character and song surprised me with how much I relate to Zephyr.

Also, Testing Testing 123 is personally my most relatable episode for making me relate so much with the Mane 6 member I thought I had the least in common with, Rainbow Dash. Every scene with her in that episode was something that I personally had gone through during my entire educational life growing up. Episodes that surprise me with how relatable I could be with the characters I didn't think I would are very impressive.

And on a side note, my own similar topic which I started almost 2 months hasn't been getting as much attention as I thought it would, even after the Finale aired, so I can feel your disappointment.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Will Guide said:

And on a side note, my own similar topic which I started almost 2 months hasn't been getting as much attention as I thought it would, even after the Finale aired, so I can feel your disappointment.

Oh, is not that. It's just that a troll came by and posted something really not cool and I didn't knew there were active trolls here so I just thought it was legit and made me feel really bad.

• Brohoof 1