Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Reveal the Magic Line With New Pony

Leave a Whisper

https://www.mlpmerch.com/2019/11/my-little-pony-2020-line-is-called.html?m=1

What a shame about those horrendous cat-heads. I like Potion Nova's theme and colors. I wonder if I could swap her head with one of the retro mane six? Also, Trixie is there. AJ looks like she's on happy pills. Lol. And I do like the white and purple stripes on Rarity, it suits her better. The return to G2ish legs and hooves is an interesting choice.

Potion-Nova-Reveal-The-Magic-Single-1.jpg

Potion-Nova-Reveal-The-Magic-Single-2.jpg

Trixie-Lulamoon-Reveal-The-Magic-Single-1.jpg

Applejack-Reveal-The-Magic-Single-1.jpg

Fluttershy-Reveal-The-Magic-Single-1.jpg

Pinkie-Pie-Reveal-The-Magic-Single-2.jpg

Twilight-Sparkle-Reveal-The-Magic-Single-2.jpg

GL94K9E.jpg

Edited by Leave a Whisper
  • Brohoof 1

Those are really ugly figures. I'd complain about the lack of RD, but given, you know, how ugly these are, that might actually be a blessing

• Brohoof 3

Wow. They needed to go back to the modelling phase on the mouth area. Once that is fixed, I think the rest would have been fine.

• Brohoof 1

My goodness, what on Earth? You know, years and years ago, when I first saw FiM, I remember thinking, “Huh, they’re kind of kitty looking... weird.”

I hadn’t seen anything yet apparently.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

I wonder if these are for a special mentioned in “ The leak” :huh:. I’m wondering because of Potion Nova, an unexpected new character in a new toyline after the show ended. Plus the mystery accessories are behind a potion 

So the G 4.5 has already begun.

okay this may be an unpopular opinion but I think it’s kinda adorable.. in a creepy way. But it probably will look better in person.

• Brohoof 1

On 11/9/2019 at 5:08 PM, Fhaolan said:

Wow. They needed to go back to the modelling phase on the mouth area. Once that is fixed, I think the rest would have been fine.

^^^^^^^^^^

I think the figures themselves are kinda cute but the mouth is real freaky 

Not exactly a fan of these their heads are way too big in comparison to their bodies now and not to mention they kinda look like a cross between Littlest Pet Shop and Unikitty. Also Fluttershy looks kinda tomboyish now.

Edited by Live Spark

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

The princesses get the cat treatment as well? Wow!

And they didn't drop the Equestia Girls toys?

Guess so.

Its kinda interesting to note that Hasbro beat out Mattel in the doll department this time around. 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.mlpmerch.com/?m=1

I wonder if Hasbro knows that horses need their jaws to talk and eat? They are  completely removed  on the BBs.  My Little Pony continues to get uglier. Its a shame because I'm seeing some nice color schemes.

The expressions make them look strung out.

Surprised to see Cha Cha the Llama. I wonder if they'll remake more of the Pony Friends and Pretty Pals?

I notice the animals all have faces. Wtf Hasbroken? You can give a dog and a hippo a decent face but not your ponies? I wish the normal animals didn't have stupid unicorn horns. Oh well, they can always be cut off.

The flying pigs are the only ones I really like.

1577376269736408-0.jpg.f273060eb9f9e4e6eab9af98a100d23d.jpg1577376266247356-1.thumb.jpg.b853b18b92dabc1e809c7fbbd4184cff.jpg1577376262013351-2.thumb.jpg.859c66c16f7758d6920ae115985e08ec.jpg1577376258937966-3.thumb.jpg.e3fcc99d72ae59cd8e5bf2afd7efbfcf.jpg1577376255408844-4.thumb.jpg.0996e2b303eb2977d89c57295103ab33.jpg1577376246840032-6.thumb.jpg.2ddb8a1d8291d43ea21581a77783bc66.jpg

Edited by Leave a Whisper