Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The other Pear family members.

BrawnyCharger

As far as canon is concerned, the feud between the Apples and the Pears is completely over. But I've just come to realize, only Grand Pear made the trip back to Ponyville and made amends with Granny Smith and the other Apples. But I'm curious about the rest of the Pear family. We know that they moved to Vanhoover when Pear Butter and Bright Mac married, but only Grand Pear returned and it's possible he goes back and forth from Ponyville to Vanhoover to be with both sides of his family. 

What about the rest of the Pears though? Do they even remember the feud with the Apples in Ponyville? Do they remember Pear Butter? Would any of the other Pear family members decide to return to Ponyville and make amends with the Apples? Would the Apples take a trip to Vanhoover and meet the rest of Pear Butter's famliy members? 

What do you think?

I read a lot of fanfics about it, and several of them put forth the idea that he drove away the rest of his family in a similar way, or that they resented him for leaving Pear Butter.

A couple just had the other Pear family members drift away to deal with their own lives.

But the fanfics almost universally involve Mrs. Pear dying being the final push for him.

I'm guessing that if any other Pears were to return to Ponyville, they could start working their old farm next to Sweet Apple Acres. By the looks of it, I'm guessing a number of the pear trees are still producing fruit. That is provided that they take part in the truce with the Apples.

I always wondered about the other Pears. Surely Pear Butter isn't the only child that Grand Pear had. I'm sure Applejack and her sibs have plenty of cousins, aunts, and uncles that they haven't met in the Pear side of the family. I myself is working a story on this topic.

On 11/10/2019 at 5:21 PM, ShadOBabe said:

But the fanfics almost universally involve Mrs. Pear dying being the final push for him.

Probably due to the fact that Grand Pear came by himself.

• Brohoof 1