Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Never Have I Ever...

Venomous

This is the “never have I ever...” game.

For those of you who don’t know how to play, the user above you will say “Never have I ever [insert action here]” and you will answer with a yes or no and give another scenario.

Example:

Me: Never have I ever been arrested

Next user: Yes. Never have I ever gotten suspended from school

Next user: No. Never have I ever beaten up a third grader

and so on and so forth...

I’ll start...

Never have I ever stolen anything 

• Brohoof 2

36 minutes ago, Ayyngel Dust said:

Never have I ever driven drunk.

... I have never driven drunk, but I’m not sure if I say “yes” or “no” to indicate that... I think I say “yes”?

Never have I ever driven drunk. Yes.

EDIT: Oh okay, I looked up more examples. Okay, “no”.

Never have I ever eaten caviar.

Edited by ShadOBabe

46 minutes ago, Meson Bolt said:

Pff. My record is 36 straight hours. Get on my level.

84 hours straight roughly. Wasn't keeping exact time, probably wans't in a state where I could, but it'd be off by two hours at most more or less.

Not entirely, I've worked our bits to make a more linear story that I considered developing further but didn't really put the time into so no.

Never have I ever pet a stray dog on the streets.

Nay. I'm allergic to dogs, so I try to stay away from them.

2 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

84 hours straight roughly. Wasn't keeping exact time, probably wans't in a state where I could, but it'd be off by two hours at most more or less.

Do tell. How'd that work?

Never have I ever played a console game to completion.

12 minutes ago, Meson Bolt said:

Do tell. How'd that work?

Firstly, don't attempt this as it can have unexpected consequences that could be negative to your health. I had a final project due for a class in high school and communication had been poor between me and my partner for various reasons, so we had each done the project separately, and had to do it all over again but through cooperation. We had three days to do this, and while I was not a great student, I had every intention to get 100% on this project and impress our teacher, so I sacrificed sleep and put all of my time into it. I did this mostly through sheer determination, but I also took a few caffeine pills. The second time I took them I didn't feel anything so I stopped. By the end of it I was beginning to hallucinate. Longest day of my life, but also the shortest week. Needless to say, I achieved my goals.

Not a big gamer and don't lean towards that sort no nope.

Never have I ever smoked or vaped.

Nope, never have done either. One of the few in my family that hasn't. I just think, nah it's bad for me so I won't, and four years past the legal age to buy cigarettes, it's been working as of yet.

Never have I ever been married. (May be in the not so distant future though... :wub:)

Edited by Ayyngel Dust