Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite last line from each season?

FirePuppy

Your favorite last line from each season?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Your favorite last line from each season?

• "The best night ever!" (Season 1, The Best Night Ever)
    • "Oh, yeah? Just wait until you see what I have planned for the bachelor party!" (Season 2, A Canterlot Wedding)
    • "Yes! Everything’s going to be just fine!" (Season 3, Magical Mystery Cure)
    • "Yes, well, I suppose not." (Season 4, Twilight's Kingdom)
    • "Starting is easy! All you have to do is make a friend! And you've got seven of them right here." (Season 5, The Cutie Re-Mark)
    • "Somepony is really gonna have to catch us up on what we missed." (Season 6, To Where and Back Again)
    • "It's funny. I thought meeting my idol would give me all the answers I ever wanted. But instead, I forgot what I already knew. Good thing I had a student of my own to remind me." (Season 7, Shadow Play)
    • "Hey, neighbor. Wanna be friends?" (Season 8, School Raze)
    • "And so it worked out, And a lesson was learned, there's no need to obsess; Gift-giving is simple as long as you recall: Friendship is the best gift of all." (Season 8.5, Best Gift Ever)
    • "That's all right, because I know exactly where to send you." (Season 9, The Last Problem)

Cozy's line from season 8 is my favorite because I felt like it was a perfect way to end the season and, since I didn't think we'd get to see Cozy again considering how long it took for Tirek to appear again and the fact that season 9 was going to be the last season, a good way to send Cozy off as well.  It's really great, and gives off that sinister vibe that some of Cozy's other innocent-sounding lines do.

Edited by Dawn-Sunlight

You didn't even which season which choice is from. You really need to take into account that not everyone is going to automatically know which choice is which season.

Please fix that.

Anyway, S6's finale gives me as Will Guide a perfect reason to tell the story to the released ponies. And since my would-be readers would have just finished my account of the rescue mission, my chapter would be Will saying, "I'd be glad to tell you"

• Brohoof 1

"Hey, neighbor. Wanna be friends?"

…really summarizes Season 8's whole arc, particularly about the villain. All year long, Cozy played mind games with the M8, the Young 6, and the School at large. Now in Tartarus, her façade comes off. When she leaves someday, she'll be back with a vengeance.

• Brohoof 2

22 hours ago, Will Guide said:

You didn't even which season which choice is from. You really need to take into account that not everyone is going to automatically know which choice is which season.

Please fix that.

I can't! I tried.

There, I fixed it now.

Edited by FirePuppy