Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Pizza Questions!

Muffinnz

Pizza questions!!!  

37 users have voted

1. 1. Is the Pizza crust the best part or worst part?

• Crust is the best part
    • Crust is the worst part
  2. 2. Some people start eating from the crust, do you?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you fold your Pizza?

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Do you eat your Pizza upside down? (cheese faces down, bread faces up)

• Yes
    • No
  5. 5. Do you eat the cheese?

• Yes
    • No
  6. 6. Do pineapples go on pizza?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care
  7. 7. Do you start eating the pizza from the side?

• Yes
    • No

I don't like eating the crust, so I usually pull it off and give it to someone to eat for me. One truly deserve the only best part of the pizza. Moi :orly:

• The title was changed to Pizza Questions!

It honestly depends on what kind of Pizza, who made it, and what goes into making the dough that determines whether or not I eat the crust.

Bland crusts from places like Dominos / Papa Johns, I usually don't eat it

But good stuff like Pizza Hut or The Mellow Mushroom, I do~

7 minutes ago, Ayyngel Dust said:

I actually eat the pizza starting at the sides, eating both the crust and the rest of it at the same time. 

Whats next, you gonna tell me you eat Kit-kats from the side / both of them at the same time, hmmmmmmmmmm? x3

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, fare67t said:

Whats next, you gonna tell me you eat Kit-kats from the side / both of them at the same time, hmmmmmmmmmm? x3

Nope, eat those like most people do.

I find it better to eat pizza from the sides because it feels really off to me to eat it from the top or the bottom of the slice, but folding it is a mess.

The first question needs to be reworded.

When I buy frozen pizza I pick thin crust. I can eat an entire one. But if I get a thick crust then I can only eat half. It doesn't cook all the way and when I reheat the left over it gets stale.

When I eat one from a restaurant I work on the crust so that it is not the last thing to eat.

• Brohoof 1

Fav pizza place is Giordano’s 

love me some deep dish, stuffed pizza 

I like pineapple on pizza but def. prefer just pepperoni and sausage (I know I’m boring XD)

20 minutes ago, Misscellanio said:

I like pineapple on pizza but def. prefer just pepperoni and sausage (I know I’m boring XD)

You think you're boring? I'm the one eating only Cheese pizza 99% of the time I get it x3

Used to love going to a local bar to get their basically Buffalo Chicken pizza, but I cant eat spicy food at night anymore (sadly)

Well, my favorite place that I can regularly get pizza from is Domino's. It's pricey, sure, and definitely bad for you, but I really like the way they make it, and their cheese and meats are top-notch.

My overall favorite place is a little pizza shop back home in Texas. It's run by this really chill older guy who's been making pizza for like 40 years or something. Everything's hand-crafted, and it's so good. Of course there's normal pizzas, but he specializes in Mediterranean style pizzas, which are way better. (kinda pricey too though ehhh)

If I want something cheaper I'll probably just stop by the store and pick up a frozen pizza. Digiorno's is alright, but I usually pick up Red Baron.

There is a Pizza Hut near where I live. I've eaten there once and it was alright, but I'd much rather have Domino's.

I don't like Anthony's Pizza, it's really overpriced and the pizza overall is mediocre. The only time I really wanted Anthony's was when I was in Korea and that was the only pizza place I could go to. x3

I used to work at Little Caesar's pizza, and I can attest that their pizza is honestly terrible. It's the cheese they use, it tastes like solidified piss. Kind of a shame because the rest of their ingredients are alright... well, their Italian sausage is meh but everything else is alright. I guess Little Caesar's is okay if you're really on a budget though, $5 for a large pizza is a steal.

48 minutes ago, fare67t said:

You think you're boring? I'm the one eating only Cheese pizza 99% of the time I get it x3

Used to love going to a local bar to get their basically Buffalo Chicken pizza, but I cant eat spicy food at night anymore (sadly)

Do you find other toppings gross? Vegan? etc. 

3 minutes ago, Misscellanio said:

Do you find other toppings gross? Vegan? etc. 

Naw, I just dont usually like a lot of things on pizza. Pepperoni can be okay if its a certain kind, not a fan of the little sausage nuggets that people call meat for pizza, not a fan of veggies except maybe onions on a BBQ chicken pizza or somethin, etc.

I don't mind most types of pizza. As long as it isn't bland, I'll probably eat it. I also don't think pineapple on pizza is all that bad, which is a statement that will probably get me thrown in prison.

Edited by Cash In

The perfect pizza:

Mushrooms, green peppers, onions, lots of cheese, thin crust.

Oh and for the question "6. Do pineapples go on pizza?" there should have been an option

"I'll punch you in the nose if you let one chunk of pineapple anywhere near my pizza!"

• Brohoof 1

Brooklyn Brothers Pizza, not located in Brooklyn but they've got their roots there and you probably won't know the difference. They take pride in what they're making, so no pineapple or anchovies allowed. Just need to call that other stuff ham from now on since this is America, and we're good to go. Besides the food, they're known for their decorative walls with signatures from thousands upon thousands of people. Anyone can just go right up to one and add their name, sometimes pens and markers are even provided! Just don't be putting anything too obscene, this is a restaurant after all. My favorite pizza, the Bowery. Has your standard cheeses, topped with pepperoni, sausage, and garlic. I swear on my mother's yet dug grave, that's the good stuff.

In second place where I eat more often out of convenience and pricing, Alfy's. They're great too, with a good genericnous that makes it could to eat anytime of the day in any condition, and they have game consoles set up. Can't have a bad time there.

The one place that I really like to go to for pizza is a local place, if I don't make it myself that is...  I like to go there because they seem to be the only place in town that makes bbq chicken pizza, I sometimes can't eat typical tomato sauce because it makes me sick, depending on the pizza place.  When I was younger, I used to enjoy eating the square pizzas and those are the ones I'd eat from the side since they didn't really come with a crust most of the time.  Though you did have to save the end for last because it had all the slightly burnt sauce and cheese and that is the best part of a square pizza.

I don't usually like pizza because I find it too greasy most of the time. I like "healthier" pizzas; there's a pizza shop near my hometown that makes pizzas with all organic ingredients, whole grain crust, tons of vegetables, etc. My favorite pizza from there was the one with roasted peppers, basil, and balsamic vinaigrette.

Here in DC, the pizza chain &pizza is pretty popular. Their pizzas look more like flatbreads and they don't taste greasy at all; my favorite is the one with goat cheese, honey, and arugula :nom: 

Image result for &pizza

I don't mind pineapple on pizza; I think it's nice to have something tangy and refreshing on top, but I prefer pickled onions for that :P 

• Brohoof 1

The best part of pizza is the crust and the part right in front of it where the sauce seems more concentrated.

When I was a kid, I don't think I ever ate the crust. But now I adore it. Crispy goodness. I don't like stuffed crust, though.

• Brohoof 1