Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP FIM: Alternate Ending Real Grogar Awakening And Revenge

Flash-Magnus

I am one of the many people who dislike if Grogar get replace by Discord and he is not the real final villain but i am satisfied after i see someone created the alternate ending from episode 25 in the final battle with aired the real Grogar this time.

The video was made by WhiteShadow aka MoonRises:

https://www.deviantart.com/moonrises

I prefer to watch this version of the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOnwu.... This looks like it was made in 2010 but I used SonyVegas. I'm sorry for the quality of the video. The other parts of my comic series will be coming soon. This is my version of how ''The Ending of the End'' should have ended. Song: Asp Wer Sonst (Einhorn Edit.) Chrysalis, Tirek and Cozy Glow are ready to make their last attack on the Mane 6 but something is stopping them. The bell made by himself a strange ring and a huge, dark smoke came from it. None of the villains can control the power of the bell anymore. The dark smoke became bigger and bigger and swallowed all of their magic and bodies. Then the smoke became a black sphere that corrupted the windigos and made all the clouds look like the dark magic. Equestria was under the ancient curse. From the darkness came a mysterious silhouette. Twilight and her friends were extremely shocked. The first emperor of Equestria came to take back his throne and rule once again. You can see the other pages on: https://www.deviantart.com/moonrises/... and my artworks on: https://www.deviantart.com/moonrises/... Sorry about my grammar.

I know about that song so i just enjoy but i also really like this idea.

This comic or picture is created from DeviantArt and maybe the goal is to eliminate the disappointment of many people about episode 24 and 25 but my opinion, i more like this than that final season 9 but there must be one again but now Whiteshadow deleted that and that is the video about Gusty the Great meet with Twilight..

Now there is someone has a plan to make this picture or comic to become animation same like Hasbro and now he/she try to find someone who will voice to all of that characters.

Calm down I've got permission from the creator now.

Edited by Flash-Magnus
  • Brohoof 1

I think not only his magic, but Grogar to should have been trapped in the bell. The trio did the spell thinking they released his magic, but accidently set Grogar free. Chrysalis would not be willing to work for Grogar, so he traps her in the bell. Tirek and Cozy begin to help him

Grocord comes back and sees the real Grogar. A battle begins, but Grogar is to powerfull and traps Grocord too, who turns into Discord. Grogar goes to Canterlot to battle the protagonists. They managed to get the bell, but only Twilight can get away with the bell. Tirek takes the magic from the rest of the ponies with the help of Grogar.

Twilight sets Discord and Chrysalis free, and with the help of Starlight, Shining Armor and Cadence make a plan. Discords reveals his motive and tells them he was Sombra himself. He tells them Sombra can never be returned. Chrysalis is forced to help and discoveres the magic of friendship and reforms into a love bug. The windigo's appear during the planmaking.

The ponies of Equestria are put in Tartarus. Cozy gets betrayed because she let go of the bell, and Tirek takes her magic. Cozy goes to Twilight and tells to location of the ponies.  Cozy goes north to escape punishment. Twilight frees them and together take on Grogar. Grogar has freed the Umbrum and Skeletponies, and together with the windigo's they are his army. He also brought back Sombra with scary voice.

The battle begins and Sombra is defeated by the pillars. At the end Grogar is trapped inside the bell, and Tirek and Sombra are turned to stone with the bell in the foot of the statue, unable to retrieve. Chrysalis is welcomed back into the hive and rules alongside Thorax.

Edited by Hierok

6 hours ago, Hierok said:

I think not only his magic, but Grogar to should have been trapped in the bell. The trio did the spell thinking they released his magic, but accidently set Grogar free. Chrysalis would not be willing to work for Grogar, so he traps her in the bell. Tirek and Cozy begin to help him

Grocord comes back and sees the real Grogar. A battle begins, but Grogar is to powerfull and traps Grocord too, who turns into Discord. Grogar goes to Canterlot to battle the protagonists. They managed to get the bell, but only Twilight can get away with the bell. Tirek takes the magic from the rest of the ponies with the help of Grogar.

Twilight sets Discord and Chrysalis free, and with the help of Starlight, Shining Armor and Cadence make a plan. Discords reveals his motive and tells them he was Sombra himself. He tells them Sombra can never be returned. Chrysalis is forced to help and discoveres the magic of friendship and reforms into a love bug. The windigo's appear during the planmaking.

The ponies of Equestria are put in Tartarus. Cozy gets betrayed because she let go of the bell, and Tirek takes her magic. Cozy goes to Twilight and tells to location of the ponies.  Cozy goes north to escape punishment. Twilight frees them and together take on Grogar. Grogar has freed the Umbrum and Skeletponies, and together with the windigo's they are his army. He also brought back Sombra with scary voice.

The battle begins and Sombra is defeated by the pillars. At the end Grogar is trapped inside the bell, and Tirek and Sombra are turned to stone with the bell in the foot of the statue, unable to retrieve. Chrysalis is welcomed back into the hive and rules alongside Thorax.

Pretty interesting, especially the bit about Chrysalis getting to reform(honestly disappointed how in the finale that she didn't reform but instead got turned to stone like Tirek and Coy Glow.)
I wonder how the royal sisters would do in this idea?
Was disappointed in how in the finale, Luna didn't get to do anything truly huge during the crisis(preferring she got to do more than turning the trio to stone..). Instead she(and Celestia) just lose her magic and not get to properly fight at all and all those 2 could do is just sort of distract the trio(while without magic) so the others could escape(and even that got overshadowed with how Starlight did beforehand), ended up getting captured again and ultimately sidelined(not even included in the final rainbow laser despite they wielded the elements before and their cutie marks were on the tree iirc, guess they're chopped liver now due to losing the ability to use the elements there..)
Pretty much all 3 issues happened to them(Losing their magic, getting subdued/defeated and ultimately shoved aside in a way.)
Just wished the finale would have something for Luna since she kind of started the show off with her story and being the first villain as Nightmare Moon. I just feel like she could have gotten something in this in order to make it feel like things have come full circle in a way.

1 hour ago, nightshroud96 said:

Pretty interesting, especially the bit about Chrysalis getting to reform(honestly disappointed how in the finale that she didn't reform but instead got turned to stone like Tirek and Coy Glow.)
I wonder how the royal sisters would do in this idea?
Was disappointed in how in the finale, Luna didn't get to do anything truly huge during the crisis(preferring she got to do more than turning the trio to stone..). Instead she(and Celestia) just lose her magic and not get to properly fight at all and all those 2 could do is just sort of distract the trio(while without magic) so the others could escape(and even that got overshadowed with how Starlight did beforehand), ended up getting captured again and ultimately sidelined(not even included in the final rainbow laser despite they wielded the elements before and their cutie marks were on the tree iirc, guess they're chopped liver now due to losing the ability to use the elements there..)
Pretty much all 3 issues happened to them(Losing their magic, getting subdued/defeated and ultimately shoved aside in a way.)
Just wished the finale would have something for Luna since she kind of started the show off with her story and being the first villain as Nightmare Moon. I just feel like she could have gotten something in this in order to make it feel like things have come full circle in a way.

Yeah, me too. They could have had a longer battle before their magic was taken away. Also Discord was treated like a child, while he is a mastermind. 

I do not say I didn't like the episodes, but there was a lot more potential.

• 4 months later...
On 11/18/2019 at 10:53 AM, Hierok said:

Yeah, me too. They could have had a longer battle before their magic was taken away. Also Discord was treated like a child, while he is a mastermind. 

I do not say I didn't like the episodes, but there was a lot more potential.

I prefer Luna getting to have some huge moment than losing her magic and ultimately get taken out like that honestly.

Really felt like the finale sort of did the sisters dirty.