Find the Music in you

Fluttershy

Flap your wings 

Flap your wings

Flap your wings faster 

Fly a little higher

Don't be scared of the sky or

You will crash

~ I was in a hurry and came up with this on the spot. I TRIED. :laugh: Lucky Bolt wins Weirdest Song Award 2019

TFW most everyone's wonderful singing has a reaction but you :( Guess I should take that as a hint on my performance :sealed:

Or maybe you all aren't all nostalgic for my cover as I was :kindness: well maybe I need to use the extension to provide more of a unique cover than just a recreation that I did before :yay:

Spoiler

Though I do have a unique cover I've done but it kinda outs my Youtube channel :blush:

Is your name Andrea Libman as her voice actor? You can sing that high E and A note since the pony episode you sang first. I prefer I'll let you sing Vivaldi's Spring Concerto from the Four Seasons when you know it's spring time in Equestria.

3 hours ago, Bas said:

@KH7672 I watched yours too. Would have to re-watch the 2nd, but the first part was pretty entertaining! Great job! :rarity:

I couldn't find anything to watch. There were no links.

I always recommend linking to things instead of saying where to find something @KH7672 (unless you don't want people to watch that is) :huh:

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Splashee said:

I couldn't find anything to watch. There were no links.

I always recommend linking to things instead of saying where to find something @KH7672 (unless you don't want people to watch that is) :huh:

The two songs Bas was talking about were the Schoolhouse Rock songs in my first post near the top of the page. I never linked the YouTube cover I did.

Spoiler

Like I said it outs a YouTube account I want to keep separate from my Forums account. I can PM you a link if you're still that interested.

On 11/19/2019 at 6:44 AM, Jetset Troblems said:

So I don't have any recording equipment here in Spain, but I what I do have is one of my recordings from the Smile Song collab. It's got no background music, it's ridiculously quiet, and it's even got a screw up in it. Enjoy! :crackle:

https://voca.ro/llwfS80zyN9

Wow, that was realy nice and beutiful 

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unfeatured