Fluttershy

Find the Music in you

We all do or else we would be doing it professionally

So I don't have any recording equipment here in Spain, but I what I do have is one of my recordings from the Smile Song collab. It's got no background music, it's ridiculously quiet, and it's even got a screw up in it. Enjoy! :crackle:

https://voca.ro/llwfS80zyN9

• Brohoof 2
  • Smile 1

Well I said I would try to sing songs that play at my job but that didn't follow through due to time constraints and lack of opportunity at the job itself, however I did come to a epiphany that there are a couple songs that have always stuck with me since childhood and probably influenced my love of singing that I would be happy to share with you and despite my poor attempt at replication (at least in the second song) I can still tap into some nostalgia enjoyment for some of you! :D

Ah, yes, this is it. A lifetime of singing in the shower has prepared me for this exact thread. Unfortunately, it's the middle of the night, so I can't record anything right now, but I do have this clip of when I was testing my mic the other week. God knows I've never backed down from making a fool of myself online. The volume is pretty low - I was still adjusting my mic at the time.

https://voca.ro/cnlNYSNzD2X

You're all fantastic, by the way. This thread is amazing.

Badges

Here is my terrible piano cover of You're in my Head like a Catchy Song. It's last minute recording so it's not perfect, but I'm glad i was able to contribute something, despite it being really bad.

Video attachment removed. Please view this video in one of my later posts.

Edited by RaraLover

22 minutes ago, ILoveRara said:

Here is my terrible piano cover of You're in my Head like a Catchy Song. It's last minute recording so it's not perfect, but i'm glad i was able to contribute something, despite it being really bad.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so beautifully played! :coco:

Badges

On 11/20/2019 at 12:43 PM, ILoveRara said:

Here is my terrible piano cover of You're in my Head like a Catchy Song. It's last minute recording so it's not perfect, but I'm glad i was able to contribute something, despite it being really bad.

You're_in_my_Head_like_a_Catchy_Song_-_Piano_Cover.MOV

The file in my last post seems to not be working. I'll re-upload it here.

Video attachment removed. Please view this video in one of my later posts.

Edited by RaraLover

Somehow weird, because I at least saw the picture cover.

And from the post above it worked for some time for Splashee as well.

Just now, Bas said:

Somehow weird, because I at least saw the picture cover.

And from the post above it worked for some time for Splashee as well.

Is it still not working?

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so beautifully played! :coco:

Thanks, @Splashee^_^

Edited by ILoveRara

Did this at university. Wish I had time to post a singing cover, but I don't want to disturb the family. 

• Brohoof 4
  • Yay 1

Flap your wings 

Flap your wings

Flap your wings faster 

Fly a little higher

Don't be scared of the sky or

You will crash

~ I was in a hurry and came up with this on the spot. I TRIED. :laugh: Lucky Bolt wins Weirdest Song Award 2019

I found this hidden in my Youtube channel (lol):

Not the best performance. I don't know how old this video is.

Badges

Dif Watch and hear most of the stuff now, great job everypony!:)

deadline will be extended due to the downtimes, new one is nov 26th

TFW most everyone's wonderful singing has a reaction but you :( Guess I should take that as a hint on my performance :sealed:

Or maybe you all aren't all nostalgic for my cover as I was :kindness: well maybe I need to use the extension to provide more of a unique cover than just a recreation that I did before :yay:

Spoiler

Though I do have a unique cover I've done but it kinda outs my Youtube channel :blush:

Is your name Andrea Libman as her voice actor? You can sing that high E and A note since the pony episode you sang first. I prefer I'll let you sing Vivaldi's Spring Concerto from the Four Seasons when you know it's spring time in Equestria.

Badges

@KH7672 I watched yours too. Would have to re-watch the 2nd, but the first part was pretty entertaining! Great job! :rarity:

3 hours ago, Bas said:

@KH7672 I watched yours too. Would have to re-watch the 2nd, but the first part was pretty entertaining! Great job! :rarity:

I couldn't find anything to watch. There were no links.

I always recommend linking to things instead of saying where to find something @KH7672 (unless you don't want people to watch that is) :huh:

Badges

2 hours ago, Splashee said:

I couldn't find anything to watch. There were no links.

I always recommend linking to things instead of saying where to find something @KH7672 (unless you don't want people to watch that is) :huh:

The two songs Bas was talking about were the Schoolhouse Rock songs in my first post near the top of the page. I never linked the YouTube cover I did.

Spoiler

Like I said it outs a YouTube account I want to keep separate from my Forums account. I can PM you a link if you're still that interested.

On 11/19/2019 at 6:44 AM, Jetset Troblems said:

So I don't have any recording equipment here in Spain, but I what I do have is one of my recordings from the Smile Song collab. It's got no background music, it's ridiculously quiet, and it's even got a screw up in it. Enjoy! :crackle:

https://voca.ro/llwfS80zyN9

Wow, that was realy nice and beutiful 

Badges