Jump to content

Kindness Day Trivia


Fluttershy

Recommended Posts

Good morning everycreature, today while i was making a test for my students at school, i decided to extend it to all of you. after publishing the friendship journal, even though it had ..mixed reviews, i know it also helped spread the lessons i learned, you'll have to answer 10 questions for this test, and since this is a kindness test, i'll lead by example and allow 1 mistake for free, so as long as you get 9 correct, you still pass

Questions:
1. what did Fluttershy do to try and convince Twilight to give me the extra Grand Galoping Gala ticket?
2. how much wing power did Fluttershy measure on her first try?
3. how did Poison joke affect Fluttershy?
4. who did Fluttershy had to buy a gift for in "Best Gift Ever?"
5. what's the names of Fluttershy's parents?
6. how did Fluttershy find out where the foal's breath flowers grow?
7. what was Fluttershy's first Nightmare Night costume?
8. what did Fluttershy promised Discord in exchange for him fixing the flood in Sweet Apple Acres?
9. what made Fluttershy want to go to the Dragonlands?
10. what artifact did Fluttershy had to retrieve in order to help bring back the Pillars of Equestria?


Once done, send your papers to me(@Fluttershy) Good luck and happy Kindness Day


you have the usual 4 days to submit your answers

  • Brohoof 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was featured

Ten is a lot, but I can probably handle it. I think I know the answer to Question 5, or perhaps I might be missing something. Let's just hope that this goes well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Ten is a lot, but I can probably handle it. I think I know the answer to Question 5, or perhaps I might be missing something. Let's just hope that this goes well.

Number 5 is very simple.

Spoiler

If you look at the end credits. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Number 5 is very simple.

  Hide contents

If you look at the end credits. 

 

Spoiler

Well, my assumption was correct from what I saw. I just thought that I missed out on something bigger, but I guess not.

 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OMG I'm so happy I could participate in my favorite pony's trivia. Another great reason to watch her episodes. :squee:

1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

Number 7 confused me.

By first costume, is it the one she wanted to wear on her first willing Nightmare night?

Are we given 4 days like the other Trivias?

I want to say yes after rewatching the episodes since Rarity was explaining how fun it is the dress up and how it doesn't have to be a scary costume.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, R.D.Dash said:

Is nightmare night costume before scare master or after scare master

Not really sure about #8

It is in the episode Scare Master itself.

Go watch Keep Calm and Flutter on for #8

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/14/2019 at 5:36 AM, Will Guide said:

Number 7 confused me.

By first costume, is it the one she wanted to wear on her first willing Nightmare night?

Are we given 4 days like the other Trivias?

the costume she wore at that nightmare night, her friends tried to guess what it was, and then she explained it, we want that explanation part

On 11/14/2019 at 9:08 PM, Bas said:

Question #9: 1st visit?

i believe there was only one visit

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Because of me being busy with other commitments, I wasn't able to make a trivia this time so instead, you've all got something like this. Be kind to Fluttershy because she worked really hard on making this. Looking at the questions though, there needed to be some Equestria Girls questions since that is its own entity these days. Oh well. I suppose I'll have to fix that for the next trivia which will be my own doing.

Like I was going to stop making these permanently. No, this is merely real life keeping me from doing what I do here.

Had I created the questions, I think I'd have gotten some concerns. Fluttershy, you wisely avoided that.

  • Brohoof 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/14/2019 at 1:48 PM, Fluttershy said:

Good morning everycreature, today while i was making a test for my students at school, i decided to extend it to all of you. after publishing the friendship journal, even though it had ..mixed reviews, i know it also helped spread the lessons i learned, you'll have to answer 10 questions for this test, and since this is a kindness test, i'll lead by example and allow 1 mistake for free, so as long as you get 9 correct, you still pass

Questions:
1. what did Fluttershy do to try and convince Twilight to give me the extra Grand Galoping Gala ticket?
2. how much wing power did Fluttershy measure on her first try?
3. how did Poison joke affect Fluttershy?
4. who did Fluttershy had to buy a gift for in "Best Gift Ever?"
5. what's the names of Fluttershy's parents?
6. how did Fluttershy find out where the foal's breath flowers grow?
7. what was Fluttershy's first Nightmare Night costume?
8. what did Fluttershy promised Discord in exchange for him fixing the flood in Sweet Apple Acres?
9. what made Fluttershy want to go to the Dragonlands?
10. what artifact did Fluttershy had to retrieve in order to help bring back the Pillars of Equestria?


Once done, send your papers to me(@Fluttershy) Good luck and happy Kindness Day


you have the usual 4 days to submit your answers

How much longer have I got, @Fluttershy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheRockARooster said:

How much longer have I got, @Fluttershy?

I can answer this for you. Since the trivia started this past Wednesday as I type this, it will end sometime this coming Sunday. So... you have two days left to submit your answers though you can always ask for a one day extension.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

I sent mine in yesterday and didn't get a response...

You will get a response after the trivia has ended but only if you didn't get all of the questions right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, GlitterMoon said:

Just a question since this is my first trivia, do you win anything? Lika a badge or something? I don't mind if I don't get anything but I'm just curious.

Yep, you get a badge to collect specified for this very trivia^^ and the relief of beeing great at knowing your pones(In this case Flutters)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...