Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity's Parents

Fluttershutter

I think they made Rarity's parents too early before the fandom and the creators were fixated on lore, world building and family relations. If they made Rarity's parents after season 4 or 5, they would have been very different and closer to what fans would accept (or the exact opposite). Anyway, they should have included those characters more often.

Edited by Sepul-Coloratura
  • Brohoof 1

I get the feeling they were around we see them fishing and the like in the background on occasion its just they spend a lot of time travelling so Rarity is normally the one looking after her sister. As evidenced by the fact at her cutecenera one of the most important celebrations in a Ponies life her parents like Scootaloo's were absent.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2019 at 12:28 AM, Fluttershutter said:

latest?cb=20120806181715

After their first appearance it's like the writers forgot they existed and it's implied that Rarity is Sweetie Belle's guardian.

Were they in the finale at all in Rarity's memory thing? I have to go back and check.

They weren't there.

medium.png

Also, I don't know why they put Twist, Cheerilee, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Garble, and Ember in there, and Sweetie Belle is also missing.

Edited by FirePuppy
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, FirePuppy said:

They weren't there.

medium.png

Also, I don't know why they put Twist, Cheerilee, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Garble, and Ember in there, and Sweetie Belle is also missing.

Yeah, they were pretty random. None of the parents were there. Sweetie Belle was in the episode anyway.