Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*curiously looking in*

Cocokoru

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

A quick search in DuckDuckGo.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It's too early to consider myself a fan, but so far I like the show!

Hello~!

I'm complete new to the fandom, I also just started watching the show and I really like it so far. Of course I knew about the fandom and the show all those years, but I never looked much into it. The fan art I see here and there made me curious, because I really appreciate the art style. I'm a very positive person myself and that made it easy for me to identify with the show, so I can myself becomng a fan over time. And maybe this forum or the fandom is a place, where I can rather find like-minded people and maybe even friends. :)

When it comes to hobbies, I'm a gamer who likes most Nintendo games. <3 And soundtracks. <3 And that's mostly about it, I'm pretty much set with my interests, haha.

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day everyone~

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forums @Cocokoru! I’m new myself and a gamer too thats looking for friends. What kind of video games have you been into lately? I’m happy to see another fluttershy fan and you have great timing. The Kindness event with fluttershy is happening right now if you want to check it out. :squee: So many pictures of cutesy wootsey animals have been posted and there’s a trivia and so much more! :wub: Feel free to give me a Message if you ever want to chat.

• Brohoof 1

Awww, thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :catface:

And so many pony profile pictures~! Is this similar to having a fursona? I was going to use another character, but maybe it's better to have a pony pic as well. :o

By the way: is there a good order to watch the movies?

17 hours ago, Rushing cash said:

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the rest of the show and your stay here. 

How far are you in the show?

Only 4 episodes so far. I love the combination of humour and heart warmth. At first I thought this will become a huge adventure, where they have to fight against Nightmare Moon. But after 2 episodes, it's clear they have another apporach, solving a problem each episode. And I like it that way, otherwise it would be night the whole season long. :LunaMCM:

8 hours ago, MapleMoon said:

Welcome to the forums @Cocokoru! I’m new myself and a gamer too thats looking for friends. What kind of video games have you been into lately? I’m happy to see another fluttershy fan and you have great timing. The Kindness event with fluttershy is happening right now if you want to check it out. :squee: So many pictures of cutesy wootsey animals have been posted and there’s a trivia and so much more! :wub: Feel free to give me a Message if you ever want to chat.

It's hard to decide which pony I like the most, I mean they are all lovely. Personally, it's hard for me to choose between Fluttershy and Pinky Pie. They have traits I like the most in general and I never really could choose between them. On the other hand, I can relate more to Fluttershy, because I'm a more reserved person myself. Sitting in nature, watching animals...that's nice. :fluttershy:

I'm playing Luigi's Mansion 3 at the moment and I really love it so far! The lates games I played through are AI: The Somnium Files and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Fire Emblem Warriors are also nice for something quick in between.

I will have a look into the event, thanks! :) And send you a message later~!

• Brohoof 5

44 minutes ago, Cocokoru said:

If you plan on watching the whole show then:

Season 1

season 2

season 3

Equestria girls movie

Season 4

Equestria girls 2 + prequal shorts

Season 5 

Equestria girls 3 

Season 6

Equestria girls 4

Season 7

My Little Pony the movie 

3 equesria girls specials, forgotten friendship

Season 8     + Equestria girls season 1, rollercoster of friendship

MLP special best gift ever

Equestria girls season 2 + some mlp shorts  

Season 9

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Cocokoru said:

And so many pony profile pictures~! Is this similar to having a fursona? I was going to use another character, but maybe it's better to have a pony pic as well. :o

Yea, kinda.... Pony persona, or OC (Original Character), is a good way to identify yourself here. Some do it for role plays (RP), others just want a way to identify themselves (like me).

You are welcome! As you can see, this place is very VERY friendly! I don't think there are other places like this place, where you can just join and find friends so quickly! :mlp_yeehaa:

Edited by Splashee
One more thing, you might want to post at least 5 posts so you can unlock your status feed, I hightly recommend that!
  • Brohoof 3

Thank you so much, @Rushing cash! This is really helpful, I appreciate it. :)

You are probably right, @Splashee~ :wub: I'm looking into different communities lately. The furry fandom is pretty close to what I was looking for. I found a few friends, but it's still pretty hard for me, because it's a pretty mixed place. Let's just say I'm a 90ths kid, grew up with all the fantastic Anime and Cartoons, which means I have that friendship thing going on for me anyway. MLP gives me kinda the same feel, but with its very own humour and attitude. It's easy to see why there are so many fans. :fluttershy:

Again, thanks everyone! I will set up my profile within the next days and then learn about all the new things~ Have a nice weekend, everyone! :catface:

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Cocokoru said:

Only 4 episodes so far. I love the combination of humour and heart warmth. At first I thought this will become a huge adventure, where they have to fight against Nightmare Moon. But after 2 episodes, it's clear they have another apporach, solving a problem each episode. And I like it that way, otherwise it would be night the whole season long. :LunaMCM:

It's hard to decide which pony I like the most, I mean they are all lovely. Personally, it's hard for me to choose between Fluttershy and Pinky Pie. They have traits I like the most in general and I never really could choose between them. On the other hand, I can relate more to Fluttershy, because I'm a more reserved person myself. Sitting in nature, watching animals...that's nice. :fluttershy:

I'm playing Luigi's Mansion 3 at the moment and I really love it so far! The lates games I played through are AI: The Somnium Files and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Fire Emblem Warriors are also nice for something quick in between.

I will have a look into the event, thanks! :) And send you a message later~!

I relate to Fluttershy more myself as well. I mostly only get chatty when animals or video games are the topic of conversation. Other than that, I'm pretty quiet. My mom would check on my a lot to make sure I was ok with how quiet I was growing up :ButtercupLaugh:

Luigi's mansion looks super cute from what I have seen. I think I would spend way too many hours on it trying to collect everything so I know I would get my money's worth if I bought it. I've never heard of AI: The Somnium Files. It looks really interesting though. 

Awesome. I hope you have fun with the events :squee:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...