Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Astro's Spiritual Consulting Office

Altastrofae

Astro's Spiritual Consulting Office

Hello and Welcome!

My name is Altastrofae, and this is my Newest Shop!

For those of you who do not know, I am a Wiccan, and consider myself a very spiritual person. Philosophy, Occulism, Witchcraft, Spirituality in general, I love all these things. I've had shops like this before but they were always very niche, specific, and they didn't last long. So I thought I'd make a new shop where I offer all those previously offered services and more, directed at a general audience.

Here are the services that I will provide here:

- Spiritual Advice

- Tarot Readings

- Spells

- Dream Interpretation

- Crystal Identification

Spiritual Advice:

Not too many rules for this one, it's fairly open. Whether you're having trouble in your life, and just want some encouraging words, or are trying to meditate but need some tips, this I can do!

Tarot Readings:

If you don't know, Tarot are fortune telling cards. I don't technically own a Tarot deck, I own an Oracle deck, but it's the same concept. Last Tarot shop I had was way too specific and I think it seemed daunting to those who don't know anything about Tarot, so I will make the process very simple on your end this time.

If you have anything you need answered or help deciding on, just ask a question and I'll do a Tarot reading to answer as best as I can.

NOTICE: I will not ever give an absolute answer. Tarot tells you what you should do if you want to improve your chances of a desired outcome. That said, I am not responsible for anything that happens if you choose to do something stupid because of what some random internet witch told you. Use your common sense.

Spells:

Spell Instructions:

I can write you instructions to perform the spell on your own. If you don't have something the spell calls for, just ask, and I can rewrite it to suit your needs until you are satisfied. If you are having trouble, or are confused, you are free to adress any troubleshooting issues with me.

Spell Casting:

If you'd rather not do the spell yourself, I can cast one on your behalf. If you would like the details of the spell before I cast it, you are 100% entitled to that information.

I AM NOT responsible for any spells that fail to work as intended. Additionally, I will not cast a spell that harms others, or restricts their freedoms. That includes Hexing, Cursing, Banes, and Bindings. If, however you choose to do any of these things to yourself, that may be okay, but I may still refuse on moral grounds.

Dream Interpretation:

If you need help trying to figure out why you had that weird dream and what it might say about you, just share your dream here, and I'll say what I have to say about it. If that doesn't sound right, we can always work to find a more accurate interpretation.

The only thing I ask is that you do not share any "questionable" dreams. Remember, this is a PG13 forum. Use your common sense.

Crystal Identification:

If you have a stone, mineral, or crystal lying around, but you have no clue what it is, post a clear picture of it, and I will try my best to identify it. If you wish, I can also shed some light on the metaphysical properties and uses of it.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, YOU ARE FREE TO ASK ME

Edited by Altastrofae

I wouldnt mind a tarot reading,

And also here's a weird dream I had at the start of the month

Spoiler

So I had a really weird dream,
Basically I had moved out to my own flat, and it was a really nice flat too,
Then I had like a housewarmning,
Then my stepdad said to me "we want you to get off the benifets"
So I replied with "I'm not on benifets"
He said "well you should get on the benifets then"

Benifets are welfare in USa btw

Ik that @Altastrofae knew that, but I wanted to ckear it up incase anyone else is reading it

• Brohoof 1