Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you were the opposite gender for a day?

ridaranka

Commit (non harmful) crimes, like robbing a bank or something. After my female debonair escapes the scene of the crime, the police will issue the description of a woman and meanwhile I'll be waiting out the next 23 hours in an unspecified location until I return to my male form, and embrace anonymity once again.

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, daviddaviddavid said:

Commit (non harmful) crimes, like robbing a bank or something. After my female debonair escapes the scene of the crime, the police will issue the description of a woman and meanwhile I'll be waiting out the next 23 hours in an unspecified location until I return to my male form, and embrace anonymity once again.

Don't wait for 23 hours. That's a waste of boobs

• Brohoof 2

I'm prolly gonna be walkin around like an ogre trying to get used to having....extra plumbing components. :sealed: 

Go out in public without a shirt, just to try it.....I'd also put that physical strength boost to the test too. TESTOSTERONE HELL YEAH  :laugh:

• Brohoof 3

I don't have my girlfriend with me to help try clothes on for the day so I'd probably just sit around and do what I normally would.

Edit: My girlfriend thought that would be a lot of fun.

Edited by SharpWit
  • Brohoof 3

If I lived as the opposite gender?  I was raised as the opposite gender, I've lived most of my life as the opposite gender.  I wouldn't want to go back to it at all...

If I lived as the opposite sex?  That would be cool, I'm down for that.

• Brohoof 1

Enjoy having a literal weight lifted off my chest, and totally run around outside without a shirt on. Also pee standing up. Oh and go somewhere public while wearing my Derpy purse. XD 

Edited by ShadOBabe

Celebrate, but wish it would be more than just a day..I would wish it was permanent..to be the gender i identify as without all the medical crap going on..that'd be a dream come true

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, ridaranka said:

What would you do as the opposite gender for a day? I would probably go outside without a shirt on first. 

Personally, I'm wondering about the little details...

Would people notice that you're a different gender/sex, or would they act like you've always been the opposite? And when the day is over, would they continue to act like nothings changed, or would they finally be aware that something's different?

Mostly, I'd just want to just handcuff my own hands behind my back, get back in bed, and just stay home until either the hex wears off or until I get answers about what's going on. :blink: But another part me of would be interested for scientific reasons. I've always wanted to be a father to both a son and a daughter, and I don't want to be that stereotypical dad that calls for another female's help when their daughter is having "girl problems". I want to be able to understand and be able to help in any way possible. So if I have to change, I'd like it to be on a day where being a female is the worst. I'm talking period, cramps, emotions running wild, you name it!

Edited by Samurai Equine

I would live life... :huh:

I would be very split on it. On one hand, I would kind of enjoy the perspective being that I don't land on either side of the metaphorical "coin" when it comes to gender ID. On the other, it may be awkward for me in multiple ways. :sealed: One thing's for sure: if it came with a sudden nonexistence of my body hair (including my facial hair too) and more feminine vocal cords, I'd sure miss it. I also definitely would NOT miss the itches and urges that I get that I wish would STOP, but don't.

Edited by Ayyngel Dust

6 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Personally, I'm wondering about the little details...

Would people notice that you're a different gender/sex, or would they act like you've always been the opposite? And when the day is over, would they continue to act like nothings changed, or would they finally be aware that something's different?

Mostly, I'd just want to just handcuff my own hands behind my back, get back in bed, and just stay home until either the hex wears off or until I get answers about what's going on. :blink: But another part me of would be interested for scientific reasons. I've always wanted to be a father to both a son and a daughter, and I don't want to be that stereotypical dad that calls for another female's help when their daughter is having "girl problems". I want to be able to understand and be able to help in any way possible. So if I have to change, I'd like it to be on a day where being a female is the worst. I'm talking period, cramps, emotions running wild, you name it!

Ok good insight! :p Let's say that no one would realize you changed your gender and they would continue to act like nothing has changed at the end of the day. Maybe I should give you two days to figure it out- one day to have a period and whatnot, and then the second day to do whatever you want :p

• Brohoof 2

It would be weird but..

Spoiler

4B94E49A-44E9-4F88-BFBE-EA1D57487088.gif.860a99946beabb52b8d7985e460be0f7.gif

(But in all seriousness, probably nothing since I can’t think of anything or what different will it make for the 24 hours of my life)

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Well, good because I was just guessing :ButtercupLaugh: (I think I have seen it in a movie before though?)

54 minutes ago, ridaranka said:

I can back this up :fluttershy:

Wait what are we talking about?

Look down and be like “WHAT IS THAT?!” for twenty minutes then spend the rest of my time making up a whole new identity for myself (name changing wouldn’t be so hard cause my name already has an opposite gender spelling so I’ll just reverse it)

• Brohoof 1