Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you were the opposite gender for a day?

ridaranka

If I were a female for the day I'd go around using public restrooms all days to see if they're better or worse

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Blivy said:

Prolly look at myself in the mirror with, ahem not so many clothes on among other unmentionable things. :ButtercupLaugh:

:arethosehands:

6 hours ago, Buzz said:

If I were a female for the day I'd go around using public restrooms all days to see if they're better or worse

Oh, they are worse. I absolutely do not miss cleaning the girls' restroom (or any restroom for that matter).

• 4 weeks later...

I would probably get pregnant for reasons of science in that one day so when you stop I'll somehow still be pregnant. Yes all I have to say is yes to that. Other things I would do probably use snapchat and take plenty of ÒwÓ pics then some more UwU for insta. Then pretty much run around saying don't hit on my you silly bois oh wait that's what I already do.

Def. do as many lewd things as possible and as many times as possible. lewd things that I can't experience as a man. Implying that if my gender is changed then so is my sex :D

• 2 months later...

After the initial bafflement, I'd probably do exactly the same stuff I always do, since most of it is on electronic devices and my body doesn't play much of a role anyway.

Although if you actually meant gender instead of gonads, then I'd no doubt have a lot more bafflement to deal with upon discovering I'd somehow gone from a man in a man's body to a woman in a man's body. Or maybe I'd just feel vaguely confused all day and never realize what it meant until it was all over, since I have zero direct experience with gender identity issues.

I'd probably be weirded out, and hope to god that it isn't forever. But it might be nice to temporarily have that muscular strength so I could lift that big pack of bottled water in the hallway and put them in my room without having to ask my dad to do it for me.

I would use my new experience (if we’re talking about a physical change) or new perspective (if we’re talking about a mental one) to better understand people.

• Brohoof 1