Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video [Unpaid] Looking for People to Join Universe Animation

Dawn Darkness

As the title says, I’m looking for people to join my independent studio, Universe Animation. Do keep in mind, this is an unpaid part-time offer for those interested in joining a 3D animation studio over at a Discord server.

If anyone would like to know my studio’s goals, here they are:

1. Short films

2. Animated series (Storm the Fox is a long-term CGI series with around 700 episodes)

3. Feature films (10 for the manga-based animated series)

4. To keep being independent and untouched by major studios

So, those are the goals for my independent studio. Here’s a little more information about it:

About the founder:

Daniel (undergoing by his username “Dawn Darkness”) has been wanting to make animations and films since he was six years old. By age 20, his dream is becoming realized with a 3D creation suite, Blender 3D. Daniel founded the independent studio, Universe Animation, with a friend from school and kept it open for people to join on a Discord server. Wishing for his future with animated films, he hopes for volunteers to help him in completing his first major project: Storm the Fox, based on an idea he had intentions to draw but abandoned until it resurfaced as a 3D CGI series.

About the studio:

The independent studio, Universe Animation, was founded in March, 2019, by two school students. Daniel, the founder of the studio, moved it to the Internet for people to join as they wish. The studio’s future lies in animation made in Blender 3D, the main program Daniel wanted to use instead of industry standard, Maya. He wants to make projects with people from all over, be it from Europe or United States. His wish is to have as many people as possible to help him on his journey as an animator.

So, there you have a little history of my studio and dreams. If you wish to join, send me a DM or reply here. 

Thank you for your time.