Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Sonic Heroes!

Samurai Equine

ASK THE SONIC HEROES!

Eznh9Y1.png Hello everybody!! I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog! And wel--

sdZzOS1.png Welcome everyone to "Ask the Sonic Heroes"! I'm Omochao, and I'll be you host for this thread!

Eznh9Y1.png *Sigh* Omochoa...

1YO4MPX.png Here you can ask questions to all the main Sonic characters. That includes Sonic, myself, and Knuckles. Amy, Cream and Cheese, and Big the Cat!

nEio02c.png As well as Shadow, Rouge, E-123 Omega, Vector, Espio, and Charmy Bee.

4bzmMJu.png Don't forget the marvels of super science such as myself, Cubot, and indisputable super genius Dr. Eggman himself.

cwiOBBB.png Yeah! And I'm here too! ...Oh wait, you all ready said me.

BrRgPR2.png But for those interested in the Sonic multiverse, I'm sorry to say that this topic is for SEGA SONIC characters only; as in the characters strictly from the main series of video games. If you want to ask characters from the comics, cartoons, anime, or other spin-offs... Better luck next time.

V8DXwrB.png Of course, you're still welcome to ask. We're all somewhat familiar with our Sonicverse counterparts, so we'll do our best to answer on their behalf. Just no promises, okay?

9PZhtIo.png And as you can tell, this isn't the full list of main Sonic characters. Additional characters will be unlocked when reply goals are met.

yKJw5Jm.png Replies are not the same as of number of questions ask. Even if you ask multiple questions in one post, that still counts as 1 reply. Read below for more details.

JUHrJod.png Oh please, post as many replies as you can! We really want to be reunited with out our friends and enemies!  Chao-chao!!

BBted05.png We'll be together sooner or later, Froggy...

2jaJR9B.png Human Life-signs Detected!

q1SHbEE.png That's right, Omega. Unlike Sonic, the creator of this Ask topic is still human and not very fast. Technology can also be slow sometimes. So if you don't get an answer to your questions instantly, just wait a while and all your burning questions WILL be answered, eventually...

hfmbJpf.png You don't usually keep a good girl waiting, but some things are just worth it~

jXXMbTr.png So join us on this awesome adventure, won't you?! I can't wait to answer questions with my darling Sonic!! *Hehe~*

sZlXNhW.png We are aware that there have been other "Ask Sonic" topics on this forum. Most of them have gone silent over time, but we aren't trying to take away anyone's spotlight. This is just a different take on a similar formula.

iXA7env.pngEww, gross! I don't like formula... I prefer honey instead!

sdZzOS1.png If you want to leave any of us a question, just click on the dialogue box at the bottom of screen, the one that says "Reply to this topic...". Then, start typing your question, and click the "Submit Reply" button when you're done! Or, if you're on a smart phone or portable device, tap the...

Eznh9Y1.png jXXMbTr.png q1SHbEE.png V8DXwrB.png yKJw5Jm.png BrRgPR2.png OMOCHOA!!! SHUT UP!!!

sdZzOS1.png...Oops! Sorry. I just wanted to help! Also, please be sure to specify whether or not you are addressing a Classic or Modern version of the Sonic Heroes. If you don't specify, it will be assumed you are addressing the Modern cast by default. Good luck and bring on the questions!

10 REPLIES = INFINITE THE JACKAL Jr4X91n.png
20 REPLIES = CLASSIC SONIC & CLASSIC TAILS NRE73zv.png B922pnT.png
40 REPLIES = TIKAL & CHAOS 0 ZxVxwS7.png XOsRbk9.png
60 REPLIES = METAL SONIC LTh4kmD.png
80 REPLIES = THE CHAO TRIO bmSB8eQ.png
100 REPLIES = CLASSIC AMY a7j7gbB.png
120 REPLIES = JET THE HAWK MCnlJrJ.png
140 REPLIES = ???
160 REPLIES = ???
180 REPLIES = ???
200 REPLIES = ???
400 REPLIES = ???
Etc.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 4

42 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

OMG, guys! It’s been such a long time since I was active in the Sonic fandom, but I still love you all!

First question for my favorite Hedgehog: “Can I hug you, Shadow?”

Eznh9Y1.png What?! The first question ISN'T for me? This whole thing is rigged...

q1SHbEE.png Silence, faker! This one's for me. And unlike all those emo stereotypes people assign to me, I'm actually a well rounded, cultured hedgehog. ShadOBabe, this one's for you. Just don't make too big a deal out of it. *Hugs*

3 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Just don't make too big a deal out of it. *Hugs*

Thank you very much, Shadow! Don’t worry, I won’t!

*is totally making a HUGE DEAL out of it on the inside* <3

Okay, next question for my favorite gal: Rouge you’d always look incredible. Would you mind giving me some fashion advice?

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Thank you very much, Shadow! Don’t worry, I won’t!

*is totally making a HUGE DEAL out of it on the inside* <3

Okay, next question for my favorite gal: Rouge you’d always look incredible. Would you mind giving me some fashion advice?

jXXMbTr.png Oh, but I thought I was the cute and fashion-forward one... *Pout*

hfmbJpf.png Now Amy, you know that jealousy is NEVER a good look on a lady any day. To answer your question, dear, my fashion advice is always very simple. Always accentuate your best features, and don't be afraid to try make up. It can take a moment to find out what looks right, and less is always more; but you'll know for sure when you've found the right look that suits you best. ❤️ ~

1 minute ago, Larksy said:

Hey knuckles! What’s your favorite type of music? And can I get a hug?

nEio02c.png My favorite music? Rap and hip hop, mostly. Especially when it's a fusion of jazz, soul, or even a little bit of rock. And sure! As long as you're not after the Master Emerald, we're cool. *Hugs*

• Brohoof 1

(LOL, I’m making all the leads jealous with my love for the secondaries. XD)

Thank you Rouge! I’ll keep your advice in mind. *fistbump*

To Sonic and Amy, don’t worry I love you guys too! To Sonic, what are your favorite chili dog toppings? To Amy, if you had to pick, who you want free designer clothes for life or free jewelry for life?

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

(LOL, I’m making all the leads jealous with my love for the secondaries. XD)

Thank you Rouge! I’ll keep your advice in mind. *fistbump*

To Sonic and Amy, don’t worry I love you guys too! To Sonic, what are your favorite chili dog toppings? To Amy, if you had to pick, who you want free designer clothes for life or free jewelry for life?

Eznh9Y1.png Woo-hoo! A question for me! About time. Besides chili? A little bit of mustard, or some cheese. Either one is really good! Especially when it's homemade...

jXXMbTr.png Aww, thank you for making my Sonic happy with your question. ❤️ I've never been too big on jewelry. I wear these golden ring wristbands because I thought Sonic would be attracted to me if I did. He's always collecting gold rings, after all. But mine aren't the real deal, they're just fashion accessories... If I had to pick, I'd be happy with cute designer clothes only!

1 minute ago, Samurai Equine said:

If I had to pick, I'd be happy with cute designer clothes only!

No problem Amy! And that’s fair! Rouge can have the free jewelry! XD

*sees Omochao flying past* *grabs*

Hi, Omochao! No question, I just wanted to give you a hug. I know people are harsh on you, but thank you for always being willing to help.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, ShadOBabe said:

No problem Amy! And that’s fair! Rouge can have the free jewelry! XD

*sees Omochao flying past* *grabs*

Hi, Omochao! No question, I just wanted to give you a hug. I know people are harsh on you, but thank you for always being willing to help.

sdZzOS1.png Hey! No rough stuff! You can just talk to me like a normal person, you know...

iXA7env.pngWhoa! Good thing I flew a little higher. That was almost me...

sdZzOS1.png You want a hug from me? I don't usually get such nice requests... Very well! Here comes a deluxe hug, Omochao edition, just for you! *Hugs* Thanks for replying! And remember, to perform the triangle jump, do a homing attack on the nearest wall in a tight space, and continue tapping the "A" button until you reach your destination!

I’ll remember! *pats Omochao and lets him fly away*

*walks over to Knuckles and whispers* Hey Knuckles, you can be honest, I promise I won’t say a word to anyone... do you have a crush on Rouge?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

I’ll remember! *pats Omochao and lets him fly away*

*walks over to Knuckles and whispers* Hey Knuckles, you can be honest, I promise I won’t say a word to anyone... do you have a crush on Rouge?

nEio02c.png Uh... Rouge?! Well... I'm not sure about my feelings towards her, honestly. I'd appreciate it if she was a little nicer to me, and wasn't always trying to steal my Master Emerald...

hfmbJpf.png You know, Knuckles, if you really want to talk about it... Maybe we could go someplace dark and private, just the two of us~? *Wink*

nEio02c.png And if she'd STOP flirting so hard like that!! *Flustered*

LOL, I ship it. Though I do like Shadouge as well... hmm, choices...

Oh, speaking of Shad! *goes back to Shadow and crouches down to his level* Hey buddy, no question this time, but I needed to let you know... you’re a real inspiration for me. Did you know I got my screen name from you? That was more than 15 years ago.

If it wasn’t for you, I would have been driven so hard to perfect my artwork just so I could draw you well. You mean a lot to me and I just wanted to say thank you.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

LOL, I ship it. Though I do like Shadouge as well... hmm, choices...

Oh, speaking of Shad! *goes back to Shadow and crouches down to his level* Hey buddy, no question this time, but I needed to let you know... you’re a real inspiration for me. Did you know I got my screen name from you? That was more than 15 years ago.

If it wasn’t for you, I would have been driven so hard to perfect my artwork just so I could draw you well. You mean a lot to me and I just wanted to say thank you.

q1SHbEE.png Hmphf. *Smirks and fluffs head quills* Well of course I inspired you. After all, I am the ultimate lifeform! What better source of inspiration could there be besides me? ...Still, it is humbling for you to say so. Soldier on, ShadOBabe. Keep striving to be the best you can be! And thank you for being a fan. I always knew I was the best.

Eznh9Y1.png Jury's still out on that one...

9PZhtIo.png Sonic has a point. You're not the only hedgehog around here, and I don't intend to lose to either of you!

Heehee! *ruffles Shadow’s quills smiles are Sonic and Silver* Don’t worry boys, you’re all awesome hedgehogs. Amy too!

Hey, speaking of Hedgehogs, you Hedgies want to see was I look like as a hedgehog myself?

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Heehee! *ruffles Shadow’s quills smiles are Sonic and Silver* Don’t worry boys, you’re all awesome hedgehogs. Amy too!

Hey, speaking of Hedgehogs, you Hedgies want to see was I look like as a hedgehog myself?

Eznh9Y1.png You've got something you want to share with us? *Thumbs up* Go for it! We appreciate fan works around here, as long as it's Safe For Work. We know how our fans can be sometimes... And if you're willing to share, just be warned that you might get some playful commentary from the rest of us. It's just playful ribbing, nothing serious!

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Going by the Sonic & Knuckles video game: 

"Knuckles can glide & climb walls so that makes him the coolest, right?"

1YO4MPX.png Sounds like you're talking about our Classic iterations. Unfortunately, none of those versions of us have been unlocked yet...

nEio02c.png Yeah, but I'm still very similar to Classic Knuckles, so I think I can still answer this. I'm not really in any kind of rivalry to be better than Sonic or anyone. The only thing I want to be is the best guardian I can be. The stronger I am, the more capable I am of protecting the Master Emerald, Angel Island, and the legacy of my people!

1 minute ago, Samurai Equine said:

Sounds like you're talking about our Classic iterations. Unfortunately, none of those versions of us have been unlocked yet...

Huh, what do you mean? 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Huh, what do you mean? 

BrRgPR2.png Uh-oh! Looks like we've got a casual on our hands. Tails, care to explain?

1YO4MPX.png Starting from "Sonic Generations" and "Sonic Forces", there's now two different versions of all of us. There's Classic Sonic and Modern Sonic. Modern is tall and thin with green eyes; Classic is short and chubby with black eyes. We come from different dimensions, having different yet similar adventures. You were talking about "Sonic & Knuckles", that's a game/adventure from the Classic Sonic universe.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: New Character! Infinite the Jackal.

Jr4X91n.png Congratulations, mortals. You've managed to summon me to the festivities. As the old saying goes, fun is infinite. And infinite is me!

3 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Sweet! Here she is!

Reveal hidden contents

630369C9-03C1-4424-B725-3EB8A2C253C8.jpeg.4393e69cf048dc045f6582afb4143d5a.jpeg

Normally her quills are longer, but I recently got a haircut, so the short look is appropriate. XD

Eznh9Y1.png Now that's a stellar look! Awesome job on making something unique.

q1SHbEE.png We could have used someone like that in the resistance...

BrRgPR2.png More human OC's, please...

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

Dear Big the Cat.

A lot of the more cynical Sonic fans didn't like you and especially not your fishing gameplay from Sonic Adventure. But I still root for you being reunited with your Froggy friend. Being a bit slow in the head does not make one a bad Character or person.

If anything I myself think you're a simple guy whose determination allowed you to follow your friend to the ends of the Earth to get him back. You and Froggy have a wonderful friendship, no matter what the haters say.

What do you say to that?

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Dear Big the Cat.

A lot of the more cynical Sonic fans didn't like you and especially not your fishing gameplay from Sonic Adventure. But I still root for you being reunited with your Froggy friend. Being a bit slow in the head does not make one a bad Character or person.

If anything I myself think you're a simple guy whose determination allowed you to follow your friend to the ends of the Earth to get him back. You and Froggy have a wonderful friendship, no matter what the haters say.

What do you say to that?

BBted05.png Oh~! A question for me? Thanks. ... Froggy? Where? I don't see him. Froggy, where are you?! ... Oh, right. He's behind a Reply wall. ... Thank you for the nice words. I don't know why anyone thinks I'm not too bright. I'm just a cat that enjoys a simple life, with lots of fishing. It sure is crazy how I sometimes get involved in adventures like that, but I don't mind helping out a friend, if I can.

JUHrJod.png Mr. Big is actually REALLY nice once you get to know him!  Chao-chao!!

13 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Eznh9Y1.png Now that's a stellar look! Awesome job on making something unique.

q1SHbEE.png We could have used someone like that in the resistance...

BrRgPR2.png More human OC's, please...

Thank you boys! She’s got powers like you do. Specifically, she’s a hydrokinetic. If you don’t mind sharing the Chaos Emeralds, you can get help from her Super Form:

Spoiler

FAB68C79-A205-4676-A2F1-DEEE9B215F7F.thumb.png.693dafb9ba591ccc0a7a70f22c3fa2ff.png

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

So, Sonic, I've seen a Arcade version of you in a Disney Animated Film (Wreck it Ralph/Ralph Breaks the Internet) who was very familiar with the Internet. Are you familiar with this version of him? If you are, what do you think of him?

Edited by Will Guide
Finish Question
  • Brohoof 1