Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Sonic Heroes!

Samurai Equine

Okay I have some better questions.

Sonic, did you hear they are remaking Sonic Colors? If so, would you expect another wisp or 2 as a small part of the updated game?

Tails, do you eat rabbits when Cream isnt around?

Classic Sonic, what is your opinion on the Sonic 2020 movie vs the Sonic OVA movie?

Hey everyone, whats your reaction to this vine?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2021-05-14 at 7:57 AM, UI Tails said:

Everyone I have a question. How long can you guys last against Omachao´s annoying facts? Starting now!!

sdZzOS1.png You posted: A reply! Your reply contains 103 characters. To post another reply, click or tap on the box that says "Reply to this topic...", and begin typing out a response. Don't forget to click or tap the "Submit Reply" button when you're done.

Eznh9Y1.png *Has been rudely interrupted from a nap* ...

sdZzOS1.png If you don't see any of these options, you'll need to make an account. Scroll to the top of the page and click or tap on the button that says "Join the herd". On the next page, follow the prompts carefully to create an account!

1YO4MPX.png *Drops a wrench while repairing the Tornado biplane* ...

sdZzOS1.png To use a mouse, connect it to your computer or laptop. Moving the mouse around should move the cursor. It may be necessary to single or double click on items to activate them. If there is no activity, restart your device and try again.

jXXMbTr.png *Is sitting down, desperately trying not to summon a hammer* !!

sdZzOS1.png To use a keyboard, connect it to your computer or laptop. Try pressing any of the keys to see if there is any activity. If there is no activity, try another key. Otherwise, restart your computer and try again.

BrRgPR2.png *Laughs manically*

sdZzOS1.png If you do not have a computer, laptop, smart device or mobile device, please consider purchasing a-- *Is getting lifted away* Hey! Let me go! I'm not done with my tutorial yet.

bmSB8eQ.png *All three chao lift Omochao and carry him away*

4bzmMJu.png Well I suppose that should answer your question; until he gets mistaken for a regular Chao and is taken to the nearest Chao Garden.

On 2021-05-17 at 8:19 AM, UI Tails said:

Okay I have some better questions.

Sonic, did you hear they are remaking Sonic Colors? If so, would you expect another wisp or 2 as a small part of the updated game?

Tails, do you eat rabbits when Cream isnt around?

Classic Sonic, what is your opinion on the Sonic 2020 movie vs the Sonic OVA movie?

Hey everyone, whats your reaction to this vine?

cwiOBBB.png Ist es wirklich wahr?

BrRgPR2.png Love to break it to you, but the remaster or remake of Colors is only a rumor right now. Nothing's been confirmed.

Eznh9Y1.png If it happens, great! I wouldn't mind expanding on that adventure with more Wisp buddies or anything that makes the journey greater! And if it means more people get a chance to see that intergalactic chapter in my life, then it's a win-win for sure.

(EDIT: Just to clarify, this response was made BEFORE the news was confirmed. However, the rumors have been made true thanks to an official anouncement trailer. Can't wait for "Sonic Colors: Ultimate" and "Sonic Colors: Rise of the Wisps"!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1YO4MPX.png Why would I eat rabbits? That's not a way to treat potential friends. Besides, have you tried our chili dogs?

Eznh9Y1.png Made with artisanal meat-substitute! All the flavor and satisfaction of the real thing. You'd never be able to tell a difference!

JUHrJod.png I don't want to get eaten~ *Sad face*  Chao chao!! *Takes an angry, defensive stance*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NRE73zv.png*Thinks about it, slides hand forward in the air, and strikes a cool pose*

B922pnT.png He really liked the OVA since they acted a lot like us, but he also thought his Modern self would love the live action movie. It captured most of his personality pretty well.

yKJw5Jm.png I wonder just how many Sonic's there are across the multiverse... Have I possibly met the original Sonic? Are any of them a Sonic prime?

BrRgPR2.png As I've previously said, anything that makes Sonic look bad makes ME look good. But considering the mature language of some of those clips, I feel it my duty to say... Warning: Viewer discretion is advised.

Jr4X91n.png Can I get a constant loop of Sonic being crushed, pleased?

sZlXNhW.png I'm inclined to agree with Michael Jordan. THAT definitely needed to stop.

Eznh9Y1.png Hate to admit, but the one with the Shadow plush got a laugh out of me. Eh... Just don't tell Shadow that.

Edited by Samurai Equine

On 2021-05-21 at 8:44 AM, Windy Breeze said:

Hi, there, Sonikku. Have you and Tails-kun tried eating éclair? Oh, and you are a very adorable bunny, Cream. You are so sweet that you might even take Shadow's heart :wub:

JUHrJod.png Why thank you, Ms. Windy! *Bows in respect*  Chao! *Also bows*

q1SHbEE.png I, uh... I'm not sure how to respond to that.

Eznh9Y1.png Éclair? Like the dessert? They're okay, occasionally. I don't eat sweets too often. I prefer savory foods.

1YO4MPX.png That's just Sonic's style. I like sweets a little more, to be honest. So does Cream, and Chip too if I remember correctly. Eclairs are wonderful. Maybe we should have some real soon!

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: New Character! Jet The Hawk.

MCnlJrJ.png I am Jet the Hawk, leader of the Babylon Rogues!

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)
On 2021-06-20 at 8:33 PM, UI Tails said:

Sonic, If Jets the leader of the babylon rogues, then why arent there any BABIES around?

MCnlJrJ.png !! I, uh-- *Blush* I'm finally unlocked, and THIS is the first question I get?! Of all the pathetic--!!

Eznh9Y1.png *Holds Jet back* As much as I love the word play, I'm just glad Wave and Storm aren't here right now.

nEio02c.png *Also holds Jet back* That felt more like a question Rouge would ask me, just to get under my collar...

(Hi there! Samurai Equine here. I'm guessing the sick burn is word play. Babylon Rogues. Am I right? If not, then I'm sorry, but I completely missed what you're referencing. Tried Googling it, and wasn't finding much.)

On 2021-06-20 at 8:58 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Why chili dogs? 

Eznh9Y1.png It's always "Why chili dogs?" and never "Why not chili dogs?". These things are the best! *Pulls one out and starts eating it*

1YO4MPX.png Never get between a hedgehog and his chili dogs. That's what I've learned, at least.

BrRgPR2.png You were suppose to be into cheeseburgers, but no! The 90's just had to say otherwise... *Hears the door bell* Ooh! That must be the pizza!

On 2021-06-21 at 4:04 AM, Dusky Wings said:

To everyone, what's your top running speed at? Not including any sort of vehicle or outside help

Eznh9Y1.png Pretty sure I've covered this before, so I'll let everyone else take this one.

1YO4MPX.png 768 MPH, just under Sonic's 786-- Oh, wait, that was the old record from his younger days. He's gotten faster since then. I have too, but I'm still a little slower? Hmm... I might need to do some more scientific studies on this...

nEio02c.png *Blinks* ...You guys measure your running speed?

q1SHbEE.png Hmpf. *Crosses arms* Any speed Sonic can run at, surely I can run faster.

MCnlJrJ.png Just you wait. All I need to do is build the next greatest Extreme Gear board, and I'll be faster than ever! Sonic won't have a chance to keep up with me. Heh heh ha ha ha ha!

(Hi there! Samurai Equine here. First of all, I'm not going to have EVERY character answer this. Have you seen how many are available on Page 1? :twi: Secondly, Sonic kind of gave an answer on Page 8. Thirdly, there is no consistent recorded record of these character's top speeds. Sonic use to have a top speed in the Classic era, but people have noticed that Modern Sonic can run significantly faster, and others use vehicles and devices anyways. So I hope the answer above is good enough.)

Edited by Samurai Equine

• 1 month later...
On 2021-06-24 at 4:30 AM, Samurai Equine said:

MCnlJrJ.png !! I, uh-- *Blush* I'm finally unlocked, and THIS is the first question I get?! Of all the pathetic--!!

Eznh9Y1.png *Holds Jet back* As much as I love the word play, I'm just glad Wave and Storm aren't here right now.

nEio02c.png *Also holds Jet back* That felt more like a question Rouge would ask me, just to get under my collar...

(Hi there! Samurai Equine here. I'm guessing the sick burn is word play. Babylon Rogues. Am I right? If not, then I'm sorry, but I completely missed what you're referencing. Tried Googling it, and wasn't finding much.)

Eznh9Y1.png It's always "Why chili dogs?" and never "Why not chili dogs?". These things are the best! *Pulls one out and starts eating it*

1YO4MPX.png Never get between a hedgehog and his chili dogs. That's what I've learned, at least.

BrRgPR2.png You were suppose to be into cheeseburgers, but no! The 90's just had to say otherwise... *Hears the door bell* Ooh! That must be the pizza!

Eznh9Y1.png Pretty sure I've covered this before, so I'll let everyone else take this one.

1YO4MPX.png 768 MPH, just under Sonic's 786-- Oh, wait, that was the old record from his younger days. He's gotten faster since then. I have too, but I'm still a little slower? Hmm... I might need to do some more scientific studies on this...

nEio02c.png *Blinks* ...You guys measure your running speed?

q1SHbEE.png Hmpf. *Crosses arms* Any speed Sonic can run at, surely I can run faster.

MCnlJrJ.png Just you wait. All I need to do is build the next greatest Extreme Gear board, and I'll be faster than ever! Sonic won't have a chance to keep up with me. Heh heh ha ha ha ha!

(Hi there! Samurai Equine here. First of all, I'm not going to have EVERY character answer this. Have you seen how many are available on Page 1? :twi: Secondly, Sonic kind of gave an answer on Page 8. Thirdly, there is no consistent recorded record of these character's top speeds. Sonic use to have a top speed in the Classic era, but people have noticed that Modern Sonic can run significantly faster, and others use vehicles and devices anyways. So I hope the answer above is good enough.)

See the source image  ( Pinkie pie break Fourth wall ) hey Sonic have you ever visited Equestria?

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-08-12 at 1:04 PM, UI Tails said:

Omachao, the chao are sleeping! Annoy everyone with Sonic 06 Facts!

sdZzOS1.png Hmm... I don't think I've ever been to Soleanna before, but I was a race announcer once! Press the left thumb stick during a trick-jump to rotate in various directions. To drift, press left or right while holding down the L button or R button. Press the Circle button to dash. Press left and right to move your character.

bmSB8eQ.png *All three chao stop caring instantly, and begin watching their little chao TV*

1YO4MPX.png ...I'm not really sure what this was suppose to accomplish.

(-1)

17 hours ago, Scootaloo567686 said:

See the source image  ( Pinkie pie break Fourth wall ) hey Sonic have you ever visited Equestria?

1YO4MPX.png Hi there, Pinkie Pie! Big fan of your work. You're the master of ceremonies, the pony that knows every other pony. Wouldn't you know if Sonic's been to Equestria or not?

Eznh9Y1.png I've never been there, but I've been hearing so much about it! And you know me, I just can't resist going on adventures to new lands and seeing new sights! Book me the nearest portal to Ponyville, and I'll gladly come runnin'!

nEio02c.png We'd all love a good vacation every once in a while, even a guardian such as yours truly. Let's just hope Eggman doesn't follow us there.

BrRgPR2.png I HEARD THAT!

17 hours ago, UI Tails said:

I wonder if omachao will annoy everyone with Sonic 06 facts?

(Hey there! Samurai here. Sorry for the late reply. I completely forgot because I was super busy the day you originally posted.)

34 minutes ago, Windy Breeze said:

Hey Sonic, do you speedrun? :bedeyes:

Eznh9Y1.png What can I say? Sonic's the name; speed's my game!

BrRgPR2.png Speed running is a gaming term, you rambunctious rodent! It means you try to complete a video game in--

Eznh9Y1.png Oh I know what Windy meant, Dr. McNose Hair, and my answer's the same. If there's any task that can be completed with speed, then I'm all over it!

4bzmMJu.png Personally, I prefer complete runs over speed runs. Discovering all the hidden and unlockable details, exploring every alternate path, really absorbing all the minutia that the developers brilliantly put time, thought, and effort into while also--

cwiOBBB.png Wait, are you guys saying that there's MORE than just the first level?! ... Quick! Tell me how to beat level 1!

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

Has there been any horses or even ponies you guys seen in your world?

Eznh9Y1.png Well there was this one time when Mario and I were in the Olympics, and they had this one sport...

q1SHbEE.png Not canon.

1YO4MPX.png Okay then...? I heard that in a different universe, called Archie, there was a horse character named--

Jr4X91n.png Also not canon.

nEio02c.png Ah--! *Thinks about it* ...I've got nothing.

6 hours ago, Tweek said:

How fast are you really sonic?  🤔🧐

(This question has all ready been asked. You can scroll through previous questions to find the answer. :twi:)

(-1)

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, UI Tails said:

How exactly would everyone, including Omachao, compare themselves to the Mario universe?

Eznh9Y1.png Well no offense to Mario, but I definitely jump higher.

1YO4MPX.png I'm way braver than Luigi.

q1SHbEE.png ...Don't you DARE compare me to that fat slob Wario!

nEio02c.png And I'm... Wait, who's my counterpart again?

BrRgPR2.png Is there really any fair comparison? I'm sure he did the best he could, but Bowser is just a wild animal, after all. I'm a super genius, and I find robots to be more useful than living creatures. Although sometimes, if it's mutually beneficial to me...

sdZzOS1.png Oh, please don't compare me to Lakitu! I'm not anyone's enemy, and I'm definitely more helpful... Right?

4bzmMJu.png Obviously there is going to be similarities, but if you're talking about comparing our different realities, I think you'll find Sonic's universe has plenty to set itself apart from the Mushroom Kingdom.

cwiOBBB.png Yeah, not to mention the difference in game sales...

(Hi there! Hope this answer was good enough. I really haven't played that many Mario games heavily. I'm super casual, so I don't know enough about the characters or the lore to answer this. So I hope this answer was good enough. :))

22 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

Dr. Robotnik, when you turn animals into robots, is the progress painful or you sedate them?

BrRgPR2.png No sedation necessary! You see, despite whatever gruesome rumors you've heard, roboticization is actually a very simple process that is not permanent. I start by capturing those little animal creatures, putting them in a Vitality Orb--

4bzmMJu.png Hamster ball.

BrRgPR2.png Vitality Orb!! Hmpf... And from there, the orb is inserted into one of my Badniks, where the AI translates their emotional stimuli into faithful servitude--

sdZzOS1.png If the animal's sad, the Badnik is mad. If they're in a panic, the Badnik goes frantic! If they try to get away, the Badnik will obey. If--

BrRgPR2.png *Cough* Right. The emotions get translated into servitude. All the while, the animal's physical energy will be absorbed like a battery, granting my Badniks with enough power to--!!

cwiOBBB.png Animal go in the ball. Ball go in the robot. Animal make the robot go.

BrRgPR2.png Can I PLEASE answer one question without getting interrupted?! *Sigh* Yes, boiled down to simplicity, that's how it works. The animals may get a little tuckered out from powering my machines, but they're safe and unharmed. As long as they obey me, of course.

Eznh9Y1.png Or until I smash the Badniks and set them free, which I'll gladly do every time.

BrRgPR2.png And people wonder why I sometimes switch to rings and power cores as an energy source...

This may be a question that was asked a long time ago but what the hay: Sonic, how are you and your friends getting along with Mario and his friends, whether it's in the Olympics or in Super Smash Brothers?

• Brohoof 1