Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Sonic Heroes!

Samurai Equine

16 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Hey Rouge, can I hug you?

hfmbJpf.png I'm not cheap. A date with me will always cost you. ...But hugs are free. *Hugs*

nEio02c.png ...*Remembers that*

16 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Well to be fair, Infinite is not nearly as friendly as you two. Oh hey...

*puts them down and turns to Modern Tails*

Hey Tails, did you know that you were the first Sonic character I became a fan of?

1YO4MPX.png Me? Really?! Aww, shucks! Heheh... *Smiles from ear to ear, and rubs the back of my head* I hope I made a good impression that day.

BrRgPR2.png If you made any kind of good impression, it was only because I was making an evil impression!

16 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

Hey Rouge, I’m a gigantic fan of you.

What’s the greatest compliment that you’ve been given?

Oh and can I hug you?

hfmbJpf.png Why thank you! Some fans look at my fashion choices and, well, they only see what they want to see. It's very shallow. Which is why I always appreciate it when someone compliments my martial arts, spy skills, or treasure hunting abilities. I work hard to maintain those skills, you know! And for asking such a great question, here's your reward. *Hugs*

2jaJR9B.png I can confirm. Though Shadow and myself can be great powerhouses in battle, in many other missions, we have relied greatly on Rouge's abilities. We owe 40% of our success rate to her, and another 40% to Shadow.

q1SHbEE.png Not that I care, but why are you valuing your own worth at a lower percentage, Omega?

2jaJR9B.png As a robot, I struggle with taking action independently. It is in my nature to take commands; most of the time. However, I am capable of analyzing when someone is and is not worth following. Eggman...

8 hours ago, Sondash Studios said:

So Silver, do you always get pushed around by Sonic and Shadow or do you whoop them when they annoy you?

9PZhtIo.png A question for me? Thank you! While I might not be the fastest in the group, my psychoknesis powers are not something to be underestimated! They don't push me around that much, but any rivalry I have with them is secondary. My biggest priority is fighting against evil and making sure the worst outcome never comes to pass. And even though I may have clashed with Sonic and Shadow a time or two, I think there is also a mutual respect between us.

Eznh9Y1.png True, but good luck getting Shadow to admit that.

q1SHbEE.png The ultimate lifeform doesn't need to recognize anything.

5 hours ago, Anti-Villain said:

Dear Dr. Eggman,

Given all your lairs, forces, devices, etc., your net worth must be insane. Any financial advice?

BrRgPR2.png Ho-ho-ho! It's about time I received a question. I never really considered the monetary value of my rising empire. But if I had to give advice, always recycle. Yesterday's failed badniks can still be used for tomorrow's brilliant inventions. And never underestimate the value of a staff that works for free.

4bzmMJu.png We don't like to think of it as slavery. Rather, we are paid in experience and exposure.

cwiOBBB.png Yeah, cause if we don't do as he says, we won't be functioning for very long. Will we, boss?

BrRgPR2.png I thought I told you two to go clean my Egg Mobile! Are you trying to get your recharge privileges revoked? I swear, it can be so hard to find good help these days...

5 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

hfmbJpf.png I'm not cheap. A date with me will always cost you. ...But hugs are free. *Hugs*

nEio02c.png ...*Remembers that*

1YO4MPX.png Me? Really?! Aww, shucks! Heheh... *Smiles from ear to ear, and rubs the back of my head* I hope I made a good impression that day.

BrRgPR2.png If you made any kind of good impression, it was only because I was making an evil impression!

hfmbJpf.png Why thank you! Some fans look at my fashion choices and, well, they only see what they want to see. It's very shallow. Which is why I always appreciate it when someone compliments my martial arts, spy skills, or treasure hunting abilities. I work hard to maintain those skills, you know! And for asking such a great question, here's your reward. *Hugs*

2jaJR9B.png I can confirm. Though Shadow and myself can be great powerhouses in battle, in many other missions, we have relied greatly on Rouge's abilities. We owe 40% of our success rate to her, and another 40% to Shadow.

q1SHbEE.png Not that I care, but why are you valuing your own worth at a lower percentage, Omega?

2jaJR9B.png As a robot, I struggle with taking action independently. It is in my nature to take commands; most of the time. However, I am capable of analyzing when someone is and is not worth following. Eggman...

9PZhtIo.png A question for me? Thank you! While I might not be the fastest in the group, my psychoknesis powers are not something to be underestimated! They don't push me around that much, but any rivalry I have with them is secondary. My biggest priority is fighting against evil and making sure the worst outcome never comes to pass. And even though I may have clashed with Sonic and Shadow a time or two, I think there is also a mutual respect between us.

Eznh9Y1.png True, but good luck getting Shadow to admit that.

q1SHbEE.png The ultimate lifeform doesn't need to recognize anything.

BrRgPR2.png Ho-ho-ho! It's about time I received a question. I never really considered the monetary value of my rising empire. But if I had to give advice, always recycle. Yesterday's failed badniks can still be used for tomorrow's brilliant inventions. And never underestimate the value of a staff that works for free.

4bzmMJu.png We don't like to think of it as slavery. Rather, we are paid in experience and exposure.

cwiOBBB.png Yeah, cause if we don't do as he says, we won't be functioning for very long. Will we, boss?

BrRgPR2.png I thought I told you two to go clean my Egg Mobile! Are you trying to get your recharge privileges revoked? I swear, it can be so hard to find good help these days...

*hugs back*
You’ve always been my favourite Sonic character, Rouge.

You’ve made my day. ^^

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Do electric hedgehogs exist?

1YO4MPX.png And can they boogaloo? Heheh!

Eznh9Y1.png Haven't really met any hedgehogs with electric powers! Although, with wisp powers these days... If there are electric hedgehogs out there, I'll definitely be the first to meet them! Hey Classic me, have you seen any electric hedgehogs around?

NRE73zv.png*Thinks about it, then shrugs*

Edited by Samurai Equine

55 minutes ago, Anti-Villain said:

Dear Tails,

When you're flying, how can your tails keep spinning without getting tied up?

Eznh9Y1.png Which one? You have to specify, buddy.

1YO4MPX.png I've actually wondered that myself, so I did a scientific exploration, and the answer is more complex than you'd think. You see, according to the laws of aviation and quantum physics...

B922pnT.png There's also a supernatural element that temporarily warps the laws of gravity and and anatomy, but there's also a series of microscopic organisms that...

BrRgPR2.png To put it simply, it's his super power. Sonic has speed, and Tails can fly in a way that defies logic. He's a magical fox with a lame claim to fame. ...See? Now that wasn't difficult to answer, was it?

Edited by Samurai Equine

11 minutes ago, TBD said:

So... care to explain this anyone? :pout:

9E80BA13-5B2E-42DE-B527-047CFEF3296A.jpeg.fed867360987f162a02e5f427d6c9e84.jpeg

Eznh9Y1.png Not it!

1YO4MPX.png Not it!

nEio02c.png Not it!

V8DXwrB.png Relax gang, I got this. Blame the people at Paramount. They weren't exactly collaborating with the people at Sega that day. In fact, the collaboration process is still minimal. But they heard the fan outcry, halted production, and spent more money to redesign their CGI model to look closer to Sonic's actual appearance. Check out the newest trailer, and I think you'll agree it was time and effort well spent.

BrRgPR2.png I prefer the old design, myself. Anything that makes Sonic look bad, makes me look good!

Edited by Samurai Equine

On 11/21/2019 at 6:16 PM, Will Guide said:

For Tails, how exactly do your two tails spin around like a helicopter?

Eznh9Y1.png Deja vu? That's no good. *Crosses arms, and shakes head left and right*

NRE73zv.png*Crosses arms, and shakes head left and right*

1YO4MPX.png It's just my super power. Once my tails start spinning, it's similar to how a helicopter takes flight.
B922pnT.png Yeah! We basically all ready answered this question...

Spoiler

On 11/20/2019 at 7:48 PM, Samurai Equine said:

Eznh9Y1.png Which one? You have to specify, buddy.

1YO4MPX.png I've actually wondered that myself, so I did a scientific exploration, and the answer is more complex than you'd think. You see, according to the laws of aviation and quantum physics...

B922pnT.png There's also a supernatural element that temporarily warps the laws of gravity and and anatomy, but there's also a series of microscopic organisms that...

BrRgPR2.png To put it simply, it's his super power. Sonic has speed, and Tails can fly in a way that defies logic. He's a magical fox with a lame claim to fame. ...See? Now that wasn't difficult to answer, was it?

On 11/21/2019 at 6:11 PM, Anti-Villain said:

Dear Vector,

Given your headphones, this one's music-related: What's the worst song you've ever heard?

V8DXwrB.png Hey, hey! A question for me. Thanks a ton! My headphones are a universal tool with multiple purposes; they can even intercept radio and satellite signals! And to answer your question, there was on time where they picked up an inter-dimensional signal, and well... Let's just say, I never want to visit the Sonic Underground universe. Yikes!

sZlXNhW.png I can confirm. On that day, he left his headphone set on the office table, with the volume turned up high. We could all hear it...

iXA7env.pngI'd rather listen to the music from our Team Blast than that stuff...

On 11/21/2019 at 2:31 AM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

For Rouge:

what's your secret in looking so good? :toldya:

2jaJR9B.png Maybe she is born with it.

q1SHbEE.png Maybe it's Maybelline.

hfmbJpf.png I can assure, it's none of that. My "secret" is hardly a secret. I maintain my beauty with three easy steps. Eat a healthy, balanced diet. Make plenty of time for beauty sleep, even if you enjoy the night life. And regular exercise; I combine my work out with martial arts practice. My dazzling kicks just wouldn't have any power without it! Between all this, dressing your best, and loving yourself; everything just comes together naturally. It's a lifestyle, but it can work for anyone. Even you! ❤️ ~

Edited by Samurai Equine

2 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Eznh9Y1.png Deja vu? That's no good. *Crosses arms, and shakes head left and right*

NRE73zv.png*Crosses arms, and shakes head left and right*

1YO4MPX.png It's just my super power. Once my tails start spinning, it's similar to how a helicopter takes flight.
B922pnT.png Yeah! We basically all ready answered this question...

Well now I feel silly. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

On 11/24/2019 at 8:20 PM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Hey, Team Chaotix! What do you think of this song?:

V8DXwrB.png I think you just gave me a new song to put on my playlist!

iXA7env.pngAnything would be better than the rock music he's been addicted to lately.

sZlXNhW.png Is traditional oriental music too much to ask for?

Rouge can I have your autograph?

hfmbJpf.png Sorry, honey. Hugs are free, but autographs cost money. If you can find a nice gem or rare emerald, I might be inclined to grant your wish.~

2jaJR9B.png I have a Chaos Emerald in my storage compartment. Perhaps that would be enough to pay for the expense?

q1SHbEE.png Forget it, Omega! That emerald isn't for sale.

32 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Hey Cream! Hey Cheese!

What are some of your favorite things to do when you’re not having fun adventures with your friends?

JUHrJod.png Thank you for asking me a question! I'll do my best to answer. *Bows* When I'm not going off on an adventure with my mother's permission, I really enjoy tea parties, making new friends, and shopping for cute outfits to play dress up with!  Chao chao chaaaooo~ CHA!!  Cheese says he likes to eat Chao food, spend time with Chocola and other Chao at the Chao garden, and take naps. It makes him so happy!

jXXMbTr.png Usually, shopping for clothes is my treat. Cream and I spend a lot of time together too. It's so hard to find good gal pals these days. But Cream and Cheese are really sweet and so well behaved! Vanilla sure has taught them well.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: New Characters! Tikal & Chaos 0.

XOsRbk9.png *Gurgled yelling*

ZxVxwS7.png Chaos, please behave yourself! We are around civilized people of the modern age. Greetings, everyone. May the Master Emerald's power bless you all.

Edited by Samurai Equine

2 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

V8DXwrB.png I think you just gave me a new song to put on my playlist!

iXA7env.pngAnything would be better than the rock music he's been addicted to lately.

sZlXNhW.png Is traditional oriental music too much to ask for?

hfmbJpf.png Sorry, honey. Hugs are free, but autographs cost money. If you can find a nice gem or rare emerald, I might be inclined to grant your wish.~

2jaJR9B.png I have a Chaos Emerald in my storage compartment. Perhaps that would be enough to pay for the expense?

q1SHbEE.png Forget it, Omega! That emerald isn't for sale.

JUHrJod.png Thank you for asking me a question! I'll do my best to answer. *Bows* When I'm not going off on an adventure with my mother's permission, I really enjoy tea parties, making new friends, and shopping for cute outfits to play dress up with!  Chao chao chaaaooo~ CHA!!  Cheese says he likes to eat Chao food, spend time with Chocola and other Chao at the Chao garden, and take naps. It makes him so happy!

jXXMbTr.png Usually, shopping for clothes is my treat. Cream and I spend a lot of time together too. It's so hard to find good gal pals these days. But Cream and Cheese are really sweet and so well behaved! Vanilla sure has taught them well.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: New Characters! Tikal & Chaos 0.

XOsRbk9.png *Gurgled yelling*

ZxVxwS7.png Chaos, please behave yourself! We are around civilized people of the modern age. Greetings, everyone. May the Master Emerald's power bless you all.

*hugs*

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

To Tikal:

Why do people ship you and Knuckles?

nEio02c.png People ship me with Tikal?!

ZxVxwS7.png Thank you ever so graciously for this question. *Bows* Sadly, I don't know why. I suppose people fantasize in different ways. However, it wasn't meant to be between us. I am Knuckles' ancestor from an ancient, bygone era. I no longer have physical form, and the two of us are practically related. Perhaps, in a parallel reality, this is not the truth. However, this is the only truth I know.

*gasp* OMIGOSH HI TIKAL!! It’s so nice that your here. I’ve always been a fan of you. You’re super pretty and sweet!

*pets Chaos’ head* Hey buddy. How are you doing? *gives him a Chao fruit*

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

*gasp* OMIGOSH HI TIKAL!! It’s so nice that your here. I’ve always been a fan of you. You’re super pretty and sweet!

*pets Chaos’ head* Hey buddy. How are you doing? *gives him a Chao fruit*

ZxVxwS7.png Hello, there! Thank you for the adoration. It makes my eternity all the more warm and wholesome. I hope I can continue to be a guide for people like you throughout the generations.

XOsRbk9.png *Your hand gets wet from the petting* ... *Takes the fruit, absorbs it into his body, makes it flow through his arm, and makes it pop out into his hand*

ZxVxwS7.png Allow me to be his interpreter. He appreciated the gesture, but Chaos is a godly being of pure liquid. He doesn't eat, but he will save it for the little Chao that he safeguards. Also, he is fine right now. He appreciates anyone who respects him.

2 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Choas and Tikal, I would like to say I like the little Chao singing. Particular in this scene.

XOsRbk9.png *Happy face*

ZxVxwS7.png Those Chao belong to Chaos! He is their friend and guardian, practically his family. We both enjoy their singing! Chao can be raised to do so much, and they all have the potential for unconditional love and loyalty. If you are lucky enough to own any Chao as a pet, it would make Chaos ever so happy if you remember to raise yours well.

3 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

He doesn't eat, but he will save it for the little Chao that he safeguards.

That’s precious. And you’re welcome. I’m glad you guys are there for the chao. I love them so much. I had so many I was taking care of when I was younger. Bought them toys and participated in races with them!

What do the both of you get up to these days? What’s the usual agenda?

• Brohoof 1