Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Sonic Heroes!

Samurai Equine

18 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Tikal, I loved taking care of the Chao in the Chao Garden during the time Eggman first met Shadow and tried to blow up the Earth with the ARK. (Sonic Adventure 2) It's adorable to see the Chao race each other to cute music.

(I regret giving up my GameCube with Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I heard the PS3 and XBOX ports are crap.)

Hey, it's me! Samurai Equine, OP of this thread. Wasn't sure how to reply to this since it's not really a question, but the characters would be glad to hear it. And I totally understand where you're coming from. Those ports of the games aren't bad perse, they're just showing the game's age. They were originally meant to be played in Standard Definition. So upscaling them, even with better graphics, tends to break something. I've even seen photos of the 3D models bugging out in weird ways that wouldn't have happened before. But thanks for posting, and if you ever have an actual question for any of the Sonic Heroes, they'll be glad to reply. :squee:

5 hours ago, Anti-Villain said:

Dear Chaos,

If your favorite element is water, then what's your second-favorite?

XOsRbk9.png *Gurgles, shapeshifts into a small mountain, and again into an emerald, then returns to normal*

ZxVxwS7.png If I may... He says that he likes nature-based elements, including land and rock. And while I'm not sure it counts as an "element", he also likes the raw power that comes from the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald.

4 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

I would totally go to a Shadow the Hedgehog art museum. X3

Let’s see... oh, I haven’t talked to Dr. Eggman yet! Hey Doc, what was the subject of your doctoral thesis?

BrRgPR2.png My thesis was titled "How to take over the world in 8 easy steps". Unfortunately, a certain blue pest shut me down on the 7th step...

Eznh9Y1.png Aww, but there WAS an 8th step, Doc! Mine; straight into the Special Zone.

5 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Amy, where do you keep that giant Piko Hammer?

jXXMbTr.png Why that's simple! I keep a massive array of hammers in a pocket dimension I call "Hammer space". Get it? *Cute smirk*

Eznh9Y1.png Call it what you want, but we can all access it easily. It's where I put all those rings I collect when I'm on an adventure. Easy storage, easy access.

BrRgPR2.png Which, of course, is not to be confused with the various Special Zones that I've created. They are a combination of pocket dimension properties, and my super science. Those are definitely harder to access. And even though Sonic always finds a way to do so regardless, it's still enough of a challenge to momentarily keep him away from the Chaos Emeralds.

Eznh9Y1.png What can I say? I'm so fast that not even pocket dimensions can slow me down.

• Brohoof 1

*sits down with both Tails’*

Hey you two! I was wondering... I watched an old anime movie with you and Sonic in it a long time ago. I still have the VHS. It has Tails being afraid of lightning in it.

Is that accurate? Are you guys scared of lightning? Or did you maybe conquer your fears?

• Brohoof 1

57 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

*sits down with both Tails’*

Hey you two! I was wondering... I watched an old anime movie with you and Sonic in it a long time ago. I still have the VHS. It has Tails being afraid of lightning in it.

Is that accurate? Are you guys scared of lightning? Or did you maybe conquer your fears?

sdZzOS1.png I actually know about this one! You're talking about the Sonic the Hedgehog OVA, a short-run anime that consisted of two episodes. It was merged into one big release in America and other countries and released under the title "Sonic the Hedgehog The Movie".

1YO4MPX.png Even though that's another parallel reality from the Sonicverse, it's a fear that most of my iterations seem to have, even me. I'm not afraid of Lightning and Thunder as much as I use to be, but when I was shy and younger, it was one of my biggest fears. That and ghosts. *Shivers*

B922pnT.png To be exact, I'm actually more afraid of wild lightning that can't be controlled. I don't mind it when I can control that power. Have you ever seen me in a Lightning Shield? I wouldn't be much of a scientist if I was too afraid to harness electricity.

sdZzOS1.png It can be hard to answer questions on behalf of alternate reality counterparts. But maybe THIS guy can help! I hear he's a singularity point across many different Sonic timelines...

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: New Character! Metal Sonic.

LTh4kmD.png I am the one true Sonic.

EEEEEEEE!! METAL!! *hugs and then polishes the smudge out with her sleeve*

Dude, that OVA that had you in it was so awesome. You were so cool in it! I haven't seen you in quite a while. Have you been doing okay?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

EEEEEEEE!! METAL!! *hugs and then polishes the smudge out with her sleeve*

Dude, that OVA that had you in it was so awesome. You were so cool in it! I haven't seen you in quite a while. Have you been doing okay?

LTh4kmD.png My mainframe is reformatted for every new situation I face, ensuring that I won't be defeated so easily. I will challenge Sonic at every chance I get until there is only one.

2jaJR9B.png You can't keep a good machine down. We don't get injured, we get hardware replacements. We don't get frightened, we reprogram. Sentient robots will always rise again!

sdZzOS1.png The robot master race will reign supreme! Press A repeatedly to enslave all mortals!

BrRgPR2.png Yes, that's it. Take over this world! Do all the dirty work for me. You'll just make it easier for me to swoop in, become the true ruler of the world, and take all the glory. If anyone's going to reign supreme, it's going to be me! Oh-ho-ho-ho!!

2 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

sdZzOS1.png The robot master race will reign supreme! Press A repeatedly to enslave all mortals!

:blink:

2 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

BrRgPR2.png Yes, that's it. Take over this world! Do all the dirty work for me. You'll just make it easier for me to swoop in, become the true ruler of the world, and take all the glory. If anyone's going to reign supreme, it's going to be me! Oh-ho-ho-ho!!

I don't get that, Eggman. If they were ever strong enough to take over the whole world, why do you think you'd be able to beat them after they accomplish it?

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

:blink:

I don't get that, Eggman. If they were ever strong enough to take over the whole world, why do you think you'd be able to beat them after they accomplish it?

BrRgPR2.png Because NONE of these robots would even exist if it weren't for me! I am their creator! I made them, and I can un-make them. ... Except for Omochao. I'm still not quite sure how he came to be. What was that remark, anyways?

sdZzOS1.png Wow, did I say a bad thing just now? I was only trying to help! It's what I do best.

2jaJR9B.png I do not seek world domination. My missions are limited to defeating Eggman, ending his E-series robot campaign, and keeping Shadow in check should he ever go rogue. Metal Sonic does not seem to have world domination aspirations either; his goals seem to be one-sided, focused solely on Sonic the Hedgehog.

Eznh9Y1.png I hate to agree with the doc, ever, but he might be right on this. He made Omega, but I've never seen him defeat Eggman by himself. Meanwhile, I beat Eggman all the time, and he didn't make me! Good thing I'm around, huh?

Edited by Samurai Equine

1 minute ago, Samurai Equine said:

Eznh9Y1.png Good thing I'm around, huh?

You make the world a better place buddy! *ruffles his quills*

*gets quill poked* Ouch! Whoops! *plucks it out*

Oh, who wants more old art?? This one is for Knuckles this time:

Spoiler

d10e5sj-6dba96d2-3b22-4fcf-ae8d-a27e507f

Not quite as amaturish as the others I shared. I made this one back in highschool, while the others were middle school I believe.

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

You make the world a better place buddy! *ruffles his quills*

*gets quill poked* Ouch! Whoops! *plucks it out*

Oh, who wants more old art?? This one is for Knuckles this time:

Hide contents

d10e5sj-6dba96d2-3b22-4fcf-ae8d-a27e507f

Not quite as amaturish as the others I shared. I made this one back in highschool, while the others were middle school I believe.

nEio02c.png That's some incredible art! It really does capture me in everyday life.

ZxVxwS7.png It reminds me of the ancient days when the Master Emerald shrine was still in one piece.

Eznh9Y1.png As long as Angel Island stays in the sky, we're all good.

10 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

*giggles* Psst, hey Rouge, look what I found...

Reveal hidden contents

AAA2.thumb.png.1364b57a738d9d5cda2e590d449df1cd.png

Reveal hidden contents

AAA1.thumb.png.35584901c7c5ae359ab46698c909d093.png

[[ It's from this if anyone is curious: https://youtu.be/ZrsYxR2pSRY  ]]

hfmbJpf.png Honey, let me tell you a secret. This happens any time you catch Shadow at the Chao Garden, and he does visit often. He might not want anyone to know, but even Shadow has a soft spot for those little cuties.

2jaJR9B.png I surmise that their cuteness, innocence, and capacity for unconditional love reminds him of the special bond he once shared with Maria.

q1SHbEE.png *Grumbles* Erh.. I'm wasting my time here. I have an important mission to attend to! CHAOS CONTROL! *Warps out of here*

2 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

For Rouge and Amy:

Can I admit I seriously crushed on you both as a kid? :twismile:

jXXMbTr.png Ah~ It's just so hard to be this cute and popular. Listen, if it's a date you want, you'll have to wait. There's all ready a massive line, and my heart is all ready spoken for. Wait for me, my darling Sonic!

hfmbJpf.png What Amy's trying to say is, we know that we've attracted many different kinds of fans. We're VERY flattered, really we are, but I'm sure you'll make someone else very happy some day. And if that's all ready happened, then be sure to spend some time with your significant other. Because maybe, just maybe, they're crushing on you right now.

*a portal opens up, and seven mysterious characters step out: a tall, tanned man with silver eyes and brown hair that appears to be around his mid-twenties and no older dressed in gold and blue armor, a green fish-woman wearing ancient-looking armor and wielding a mystical staff, a small green penguin, a girl of about 14, who appears to be the daughter of the man, a demonic-looking and buxom woman with red skin, massive bat wings, dark eyes, a razor-sharp grin, and glasses wearing a form-fitting black and orange dress, a green-eyed black-haired woman with pale skin who seems to be wearing nothing more than a midriff-baring too and skirt; she appears to have angel wings. And finally, there's a red and good tokusatsu hero, wearing a belt buckle with a lightning symbol on it*

*the man looks at Sonic* Greetings, hedgehog. My name is Joe Carter, also known as The Infinite. Who might you be, and can you tell us where we are?

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

*a portal opens up, and seven mysterious characters step out: a tall, tanned man with silver eyes and brown hair that appears to be around his mid-twenties and no older dressed in gold and blue armor, a green fish-woman wearing ancient-looking armor and wielding a mystical staff, a small green penguin, a girl of about 14, who appears to be the daughter of the man, a demonic-looking and buxom woman with red skin, massive bat wings, dark eyes, a razor-sharp grin, and glasses wearing a form-fitting black and orange dress, a green-eyed black-haired woman with pale skin who seems to be wearing nothing more than a midriff-baring too and skirt; she appears to have angel wings. And finally, there's a red and good tokusatsu hero, wearing a belt buckle with a lightning symbol on it*

*the man looks at Sonic* Greetings, hedgehog. My name is Joe Carter, also known as The Infinite. Who might you be, and can you tell us where we are?

Eznh9Y1.png Whoa! I didn't know the parade was in town. Hey there, folks! I'm Sonic... Sonic the Hedgehog! Fastest thing alive and pretty much the main hero who's always saving the day. No need for applause, autographs are always free. And you're in my world now! If you head down to the northern hemisphere a few thousand klicks or so, you'll run into my home South Island.

1YO4MPX.png I'm Miles Prower, his aviation-capable sidekick! You can call me Tails. If you travel just a few miles west of here, you'll be in downtown Station Square. Best city to ever visit, if you ask me!

nEio02c.png I'm the super strong guardian of all that's ancient and powerful. My name is Knuckles the Echidna. If you'll bring you attention to the sky, you'll notice my home in the heavens, Angel Island. Despite the name, it's actually much bigger than most islands. More like an island country.

BrRgPR2.png Greetings, weary travelers! I'm Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik, super genius and way more trust worthy than all these lying rodents. Clearly, you are all a very powerful bunch. If you need any kind of guidance or advice on what to do, then allow me to give you plenty of suggestions. I am sure I can find the best use for your various abilities, if you're up to collaboration that is. *Gives a wide smile and wrings hands*

Edited by Samurai Equine

6 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Lettuce: Hi there! My name's Lettuce! Lettuce T. Penguin!

Eisheth: The T. stands for "The". Original.

Infinigirl: A-anyways, into the questions. Sonic, how do you feel about antiheroes such as us?

Eznh9Y1.png I haven't met an anti-hero I couldn't connect with. No matter what their path in life, if they're going my way, I know I can find a way to connect with them. Just look at Shadow! He's about as anti as they come! We were enemies in the beginning, but now we're practically besties!

q1SHbEE.png *Clears throat* I'd hardly call us friends, Sonic. However, it is true we didn't see eye-to-eye in the beginning. Despite that, I've come to respect him. He's the hero that runs in the daylight, giving hope to those who need it, and he always has a knack for ending up right where the world needs him most. I do things a little differently. My path lies in the darkness, taking out enemies from behind the scenes. I suppose, if I hadn't met Sonic, I'd still be a villain bent on world destruction.

9PZhtIo.png I wouldn't call myself anti, but when I met Sonic, I was severely misguided. I thought Sonic was an enemy, so I tried to eliminate him. But he saw past that and was still willing to give me a chance as an equal, even though I previously wanted nothing more than to destroy him!

yKJw5Jm.png Long story short, it seems Sonic has a history of running into people who were previously against him in some way, treating them like equals regardless, and finding a way to connect with them for who they truly are. If we shared all of our stories, we'd be here all day.

Lettuce: *to Amy* Hey, wanna see something neat? *reaches into his hammerspace, pulls out an ACME™ anvil, and drops it on himself, squishing him into an accordion shape*

Ishtar: *to Tails* Ya don't wanna see what happens to him in our world when he does that, trust me. It ain't pretty. *she turns to Amy* So, I hear you're kinda obsessed with love and romance. Think we'd get along, considering I'm the Sumerian (or Babylonian, doesn't matter) goddess of love?

While the heroes of the Renegadeverse are getting used to their new surroundings and pals, I have a question for Blaze: what's with your, uh, inconsistent origins, at least early on? One moment you're from the future, the next an alternate dimension.

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Lettuce: *to Amy* Hey, wanna see something neat? *reaches into his hammerspace, pulls out an ACME™ anvil, and drops it on himself, squishing him into an accordion shape*

Ishtar: *to Tails* Ya don't wanna see what happens to him in our world when he does that, trust me. It ain't pretty. *she turns to Amy* So, I hear you're kinda obsessed with love and romance. Think we'd get along, considering I'm the Sumerian (or Babylonian, doesn't matter) goddess of love?

While the heroes of the Renegadeverse are getting used to their new surroundings and pals, I have a question for Blaze: what's with your, uh, inconsistent origins, at least early on? One moment you're from the future, the next an alternate dimension.

jXXMbTr.png *Jumps* Ah! No! Don't do that!! *Pulls out her hammer in rage*

1YO4MPX.png I have to agree with Amy on this one. Not just because that was surprising, but also you could really hurt yourself in this reality! Traveling between dimensions often changes how things work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jXXMbTr.png I wouldn't say "obsessed", more like I'm an expert on the matter. But yeah! I suppose we could hang out, as long as you aren't trying muscle in on my Sonic!

JUHrJod.png Try not to take it too personally, Miss. Amy's like that with anyone she thinks might be a romantic rival between her and Sonic. But once she understands that you're not interested in Sonic, she can be very friendly. *Bows respectfully*  Chao~. *Nods*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yKJw5Jm.png It's a little of both. It's hard to explain, and I'm not a scientist... Tails, could you be of some assistance?

1YO4MPX.png I could write books on how time, space, and alternate realities are interlocked. Sonic and the rest of us use to share a timeline with our Classic selves. Then Generations and Forces happened, and the timeline split into alternate realities. And now the two of us have different memories, and we've been on our own unique adventures that our counterparts don't share.

BrRgPR2.png Blaze is from the future, but a future set in an alternate reality. Blaze's reality could have easily been our reality at one point. However, that's been changed. Now there are multiple timelines, or multiple dimensions. If that still doesn't make any sense, I'd be happy to use my technology to reprogram your brain until it does.

Edited by Samurai Equine

Ishtar: *defensively* Hey, now! I mean, Sonic's handsome and all, but I-*points to Aquaria and The Infinite*-am happily taken to those two.

Aquaria: Yes, we are in a...poly...poly...

Ishtar: *helpfully* Polyamorous.

Aquaria: Yes, that. We aren't actively seeking other partners right now, so you don't have to worry about that, miss Amy. *the female Deep One turns to Cream* Do not be frightened by my appearance, little one. I am Aquaria, Princess of the city of Y'ha-nthlei and High Priestess of the Esoteric Order of Dagon. Who might you and this little blue creature be?

The Infinite: *to Infinite* I see we go by similar names, but who exactly are you?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Ishtar: *defensively* Hey, now! I mean, Sonic's handsome and all, but I-*points to Aquaria and The Infinite*-am happily taken to those two.

Aquaria: Yes, we are in a...poly...poly...

Ishtar: *helpfully* Polyamorous.

Aquaria: Yes, that. We aren't actively seeking other partners right now, so you don't have to worry about that, miss Amy. *the female Deep One turns to Cream* Do not be frightened by my appearance, little one. I am Aquaria, Princess of the city of Y'ha-nthlei and High Priestess of the Esoteric Order of Dagon. Who might you and this little blue creature be?

The Infinite: *to Infinite* I see we go by similar names, but who exactly are you?

jXXMbTr.png Oh! Well why didn't you say so? That's completely different! *Smiles* ...What does polyamorous mean?

hfmbJpf.png ...*Sigh* Should I tell her, or should you?

JUHrJod.png It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Aquaria! I am Cream the Rabbit, and this is my pet and good friend Cheese the Chao.  Chao chao! *Waves*  Why would I be afraid of you? You haven't done anything mean to me or my friends, and my mommy says it's rude to be afraid of someone you just met. Maybe we can be friends instead?

yKJw5Jm.png Cream is easily the most young-hearted and innocent amongst us. You might find that we can be a little protective of her. She is a great friend to have. If she likes you, then she obviously sees something good in you. That's why she doesn't need to be lead astray by the wrong crowd.

Jr4X91n.png Who am I? Very well... I suppose I can offer that much before bringing complete decimation to this world. I am Infinite the Jackal. I'm the ultimate mercenary and undefeated champion champion of the Phantom Ruby.

q1SHbEE.png Yes, undefeated. Except for that one time, when Sonic and a completely random friend he made defeated you. Weren't you the one that vanished after that defeat?

Jr4X91n.png Hmph... Rest assured, my glory will come again. You've only begun to see the true power of the Phantom Ruby, a power that only I can rightfully yield.

BrRgPR2.png Careful you two, you're bound to cut the entire audience with that much edge...

Edited by Samurai Equine

Ishtar: *raises an eyebrow to Rouge* Huh. Didn't know you were familiar with polyamory. *cough* Anyways, Amy, it means having multiple boyfriends/girlfriends at the same time. It's not like cheating. There's a heavy amount of mutual consent and trust involved. It's...a complicated idea to explain.

Lettuce: So, Tails, is there a "canon" explanation as to how you met Sonic? Sources kind of differ.

Infinigirl: Also, is "Mobius" still the name of the planet?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Ishtar: *raises an eyebrow to Rouge* Huh. Didn't know you were familiar with polyamory. *cough* Anyways, Amy, it means having multiple boyfriends/girlfriends at the same time. It's not like cheating. There's a heavy amount of mutual consent and trust involved. It's...a complicated idea to explain.

Lettuce: So, Tails, is there a "canon" explanation as to how you met Sonic? Sources kind of differ.

Infinigirl: Also, is "Mobius" still the name of the planet?

hfmbJpf.png Well, I do own a nightclub after all. When you own one of those, you learn about a lot of things.

jXXMbTr.png !! M-m-Multiple boyfriends?! *Amy.EXE has stopped working.*

Eznh9Y1.png Woo-hoo! She's out cold, which means I can relax for five minutes. ...Someone should probably get her an ice pack and a place to lay down.

B922pnT.png Hi! I'm Classic Tails, from the Classics dimension. I think I'm the one best qualified to answer this. Me and Modern Tails come from Earth. "Mobius" is a planet from a different dimension. It's the name of Sonic's planet in the Archie Verse, and in a few other parallel realities similar to it.

1YO4MPX.png Exactly, like the SatAM Verse or the AoStH Verse. These alternate dimensions are usually perceived as cartoons. In fact, there's another alternate Sonic reality we call the OVA Verse. In that one, Sonic comes from Planet Freedom. However, no matter the name, they all appear to be different versions of Earth with different histories.

BrRgPR2.png I rather liked Blaze's dimension. It contained one of the few alternate version's of me that I actually like.

B922pnT.png Since I'm here, I'll gladly answer the story about my origins. I was born a boy genius, but incredible intelligence is often wasted on the ignorant. When I was younger, kids who didn't understand me would often pick on me and destroy any of my early inventions. One day, I just wanted to get away from it all... So I wondered on to South Island, and my life changed ever since.

1YO4MPX.png May I, classic me? When I got to South Island, I saw what looked like an abandoned biplane. Unable to help myself, I started repairing it and upgrading it! Then I found out that it wasn't abandoned after all. It was Sonic's plane! But instead of being mad, he liked my work. In fact, he needed someone to fix the biplane. I came along at the right time. After I fixed it, he learned I can keep up with him and smash badniks just as easily. And ever since, Sonic's been my first friend, my best friend, and my #1 role model.

Eznh9Y1.png Aww, come on, Tails! You're making this sound so sappy... But it's true. At the time, I had just driven Eggman off my island and decommissioned his "Scrap Brain Zone". But Eggman can travel anywhere, and I was stuck on land! I needed a way off that island, especially since I can't swim. I tried to build a plane by myself, I even called it "The Tornado". But I was clearly in over my head. Thank goodness Tails was there. Not sure why he had bullies; he's totally awesome! We've been a dynamic duo ever since that day. *Does the iconic finger-wave*

NRE73zv.png*Does the same iconic finger-wave*

Edited by Samurai Equine