Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Sonic Heroes!

Samurai Equine

5 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

To Omochao: Where did the Chao Kindergarten come from?

sdZzOS1.png The existence of the Chao Gardens are a super natural occurrence that randomly happens in nature. No one knows for sure how they came to exist or why. Much like a pocket dimension or hammer space, Chao Gardens have their own laws of nature. In each garden, all malicious or violent tendencies are suppressed to a bear minimum. While physically harming a Chao might be possible, in some gardens, it's impossible to do fatal damage. Because of this, many regard Chao Gardens as sacred land.

ZxVxwS7.png Unfortunately, the Master Emerald Shrine is not a dedicated Chao Garden. As a result, many innocent Chao were hurt by the actions of my father; and their injuries and suffering were much worse. This event is what caused Chaos to lose his temper and become evil for the sake of revenge. Chaos and I both agree that maybe the whole thing could have been avoided if the little Chao had just stayed in a Chao Garden the entire time...

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
18 minutes ago, DivineCheer1000 said:

Hey, Sonic and Blaze, is it true that you two like each other? Like, more than friends?

Eznh9Y1.png Sorry, but we're just friends. When we had to say goodbye the first time we met, it was so sudden, we barely got to know each other. Which was sad, because Blaze is awesome! But I'm not interested in anything deeper then that.

yKJw5Jm.png Sorry if you have a favorite "ship", I believe it's called. However, Sonic is right, we are just friends. In the final moments, I regret that I misjudged him. I would have liked to spend some time to get to know the real him instead of assuming he was an obstacle in my way. Thankfully, we've met a few more times since the events of Sonic Rush, and we've gotten to know each other better since then.

jXXMbTr.png But you're willing to make a romantic exception for me, right Sonic? I know you'd enjoy a date with me if you'd just give it a try.~

Eznh9Y1.png *Mumbles* ...

Edited by Toshigami Equine

(edited)
9 minutes ago, DivineCheer1000 said:

Eggman, a question for you! Do you and Shadow get along?

q1SHbEE.png We use to, but not so much anymore. When I first met him, my experience with doctors was limited to his grandfather, Gerald Robotnik. Professor Gerald and his staff were always very professional and worthy of respect. I assumed that Dr. Eggman was going to be the same.

BrRgPR2.png I do miss the days where Shadow was my subordinate... But I guess it just goes to show you, there are many different kinds of doctors out there. Medical doctors, scientific doctors, psychological doctors... And my personal favorite, EVIL doctors! Oh ho ho ho!!!

3 minutes ago, Toshigami Equine said:

q1SHbEE.png We use to, but not so much anymore. When I first met him, my experience with doctors was limited to his grandfather, Gerald Robotnik. Professor Gerald and his staff were always very professional and worthy of respect. I assumed that Dr. Eggman was going to be the same.

BrRgPR2.png I do miss the days where Shadow was my subordinate... But I guess it just goes to show you, there are many different kinds of doctors out there. Medical doctors, scientific doctors, psychological doctors... And my personal favorite, EVIL doctors! Oh ho ho ho!!!

I didn't know they had doctorates for evil masterminds! Where did you go to college?

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, DivineCheer1000 said:

I didn't know they had doctorates for evil masterminds! Where did you go to college?

BrRgPR2.png The same college my grandfather went to. I skipped the regular school process most kids go through, and went straight to college! Genius tends to run in my family, you see. My grandfather recognized it in me right away, and insisted that I be given the best education so that I can build and harness my natural talent for inventing. You could say, I was born to invent! Let this be a lesson to all you parents out there. If you want your kid to become the best, then raise them to be the best, don't settle for substandard schools or common-place anything!

Eznh9Y1.png And as the hero that always beats him, take it from me, folks! All walks of life are equally valid. Who knows, the person you label as a delinquent or low-class, might just save the world some day!

(edited)
26 minutes ago, DivineCheer1000 said:

Hey Sonic, how do you feel about your first ever theatrical movie?

Eznh9Y1.png I can't wait! I'm really happy the people at Paramount took the time to fix my design. Looks like the movie is going to be another page in the Sonicverse. Maybe some day I'll get to meet my cinematic self.

NRE73zv.png*Makes many gestures; including a filming gesture, prancing in place, a back flip, and a thumbs up*

B922pnT.png He says that he wishes Movie Sonic looked more like Classic Sonic than Modern, but he's happy that the fans are happy, and he really wants everyone to support it by seeing it in theaters when it comes out! And I agree with Sonic, even if the movie only has Sonic and Robotnik. If it gets popular enough, they might make a sequel, and then they might include me and some other Sonic characters!

16 hours ago, DivineCheer1000 said:

Hey Blaze, did you know that you're my favorite princess ever?

yKJw5Jm.png Thank you! I deeply appreciate the compliment. Although, I think I might be the only royal one here.

9PZhtIo.png Come to think of it, I barely see you act like a princess at all. Most of the time, I completely forget your are one.

yKJw5Jm.png That's because I prefer not to be tied down by my status. If being a princess keeps me from saving lives, protecting the Sol Emeralds, and doing what's right for the world; then a castle and crown are completely useless to me. I only use my royal authority when it helps me in my guardian and/or hero duties.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, ShadOBDay said:

*spots the chao trio* GAAAASP!! BABIES!! *scoops up and cuddles*

bmSB8eQ.png ❤️ Chao chaooo! *Cuddles*  ❤️ *Cuddles and purrs*  ...?

(-1)

2 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Hey, Silver, is it no use?

Also, Sonic, what happened to Elise?

9PZhtIo.png ... You know what? I'm getting real sick of people saying that. *Raises a glowing hand*

yKJw5Jm.png Silver, no. We do not use psychokinesis on the audience.

9PZhtIo.png *Lowers hand* Oh, right. Sorry. After so many memes, it's just not funny anymore. I tried to let it go and share a laugh about it with everyone else, but it's just no use...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eznh9Y1.png You mean the princess of Soleanna? As far as I know, she is still the ruler of that country. Can't seem to remember much after that...

9PZhtIo.png Yeah, me and Blaze only have rough, fuzzy memories that place at best.

yKJw5Jm.png It's probably better that way. Dimensional anomalies are one thing, but messing with time is dangerous enough.

51 minutes ago, DivineCheer1000 said:

Hey Shadow, do you ever laugh?

q1SHbEE.png I do. Have you ever played my self-titled game?

BrRgPR2.png That sounded more like an evil laugh than a regular laugh, and trust me, I know a thing or two about evil laughter. ... Wait a second. Shadow, are implying that twisted cackling is your natural laugh? Can't you chuckle any other way?

q1SHbEE.png And now you know why I don't laugh. *Crosses arms and looks away.*

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Toshigami Equine said:

9PZhtIo.png *Lowers hand* Oh, right. Sorry. After so many memes, it's just not funny anymore. I tried to let it go and share a laugh about it with everyone else...

but it's just no use...

HAR!! :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Toshigami Equine said:

q1SHbEE.png I do. Have you ever played my self-titled game?

BrRgPR2.png That sounded more like an evil laugh than a regular laugh, and trust me, I know a thing or two about evil laughter. ... Wait a second. Shadow, are implying that twisted cackling is your natural laugh? Can't you chuckle any other way?

q1SHbEE.png And now you know why I don't laugh. *Crosses arms and looks away.*

You've played your own game? Did you like it?

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, DivineCheer1000 said:

You've played your own game? Did you like it?

q1SHbEE.png I didn't "play" it, I lived it. What you call a game, I call my personal adventure. And I must say, it's easily one of the best adventures that's even been shared.

Eznh9Y1.png *Cough* Right, sure. Call me when they make a sequel about it.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Toshigami Equine said:

q1SHbEE.png I didn't "play" it, I lived it. What you call a game, I call my personal adventure. And I must say, it's easily one of the best adventures that's even been shared.

Eznh9Y1.png *Cough* Right, sure. Call me when they make a sequel about it.

You're one to talk Sonic! Your games can't seem to reach the number 3 half the time!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 12/7/2019 at 12:11 AM, DivineCheer1000 said:

You're one to talk Sonic! Your games can't seem to reach the number 3 half the time!

B922pnT.png Hey! That's not very nice. Sonic's had plenty of trilogies. There was Sonic 1-3 & Knuckles. 

1YO4MPX.png There's also the Riders Trilogy, the Advance Trilogy, and the Racing trilogy!

Eznh9Y1.png Not to mention all the titles that only got a sequel are still more than Shadow ever got.

q1SHbEE.png But Sonic, you're forgetting about the best tetralogy in your entire history!

Eznh9Y1.png My tetralogy? What's that?

q1SHbEE.png It started with "Sonic Adventure", a lame entry with some hope for improvement. It sequels with "Sonic Adventure 2", introducing the best character ever and instant fan-favorite. It becomes a trilogy with "Sonic Heroes", a title that rightfully brought back the best character. And finally, it comes full circle with "Shadow the Hedgehog". It's the tetralogy that just kept getting better as it went on! Unlike a lot of Hollywood trilogies that just keep getting worse with each new movie...

Eznh9Y1.png Very funny, Shadow. Very funny...

(-1)

23 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Sonic, how do you (or others around you) not go deaf from your running?

nEio02c.png Since we all seem to have super abilities of some kind, I just assumed we were naturally immune to the deafening sounds of a sonic boom. But the more people I met, I began to wonder that myself.

1YO4MPX.png Don't look at me! I'm still researching the phenomenon myself. I'm surprised people aren't flung into the nearest tree or building when Sonic runs away from them!

Eznh9Y1.png There's actually a lot of things about me that not even I understand! I can run through volcanic areas with barely any wear on my shoes. I can breathe in space, apparently. I can fall face-first from high altitudes, and still bounce right back with only mild annoyance! Yet I can still drown in water? Sorry, Renegade. I think I may need to get back to you on that one.

BrRgPR2.png I once theorized that Sonic had some kind of protective force surrounding his presence, much like the Flash's Speed Force. But instead of researching it properly, some people decided to make it a joke for a live action movie...

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, DivineCheer1000 said:

Hey Sonic, Shadow, Silver, do you three hang out?

9PZhtIo.png Plenty of times! At least whenever time, multiverse, (and writer's convenience) allows.

q1SHbEE.png Never! Why would I waste my free time with a faker and a nerd?

Eznh9Y1.png So all those times we went to the karaoke bar don't count? I thought you were killing it with those Hawaiian songs you always pick...

q1SHbEE.png Don't you dare mention that again. Not unless you want me to bring up Sonic Underground...

9PZhtIo.png Don't worry folks, they'll calm down over some popcorn and chili dogs.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Toshigami Equine said:

9PZhtIo.png Plenty of times! At least whenever time, multiverse, (and writer's convenience) allows.

q1SHbEE.png Never! Why would I waste my free time with a faker and a nerd?

Eznh9Y1.png So all those times we went to the karaoke bar don't count? I thought you were killing it with those Hawaiian songs you always pick...

q1SHbEE.png Don't you dare mention that again. Not unless you want me to bring up Sonic Underground...

9PZhtIo.png Don't worry folks, they'll calm down over some popcorn and chili dogs.

You guys should settle it in Smash! See who the real ultimate Hedgehog is! (Its Sonic BTW...)

• Brohoof 2