Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Sonic Heroes!

Samurai Equine

21 hours ago, DivineCheer1000 said:

You guys should settle it in Smash! See who the real ultimate Hedgehog is! (Its Sonic BTW...)

9PZhtIo.png We tried that. But Shadow gets so mad when he loses... Last time we played, he Chaos Blast'd the console.

Eznh9Y1.png Speaking of, you still owe me a new game console Shadow. And don't tell me you can't afford it! You don't even use those paychecks from G.U.N. for anything!

q1SHbEE.png What's wrong, Sonic? Jealous of my disposable income? Get a job, you tree-hugging vagabond!

(-1)

20 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Hey Eggman, how do you groom your mustache?

BrRgPR2.png The secret is quite simple! First, you need good product. I use a firming gel product called "Adam & Sven". Then, you use a comb, and also carefully trim it to become impeccably stunning and handsome. It's a constant task trying to maintain such gorgeous facial locks, but worth the extra prep time in the morning.

Eznh9Y1.png Really? I heard a rumor that your 'stache was a fake.

1YO4MPX.png Maybe we should tug on it to see if it comes off!

BrRgPR2.png No, no! I--er, I assure, there's no need for that! Stop! Why are you coming closer?! *Girly scream*

24 minutes ago, DivineCheer1000 said:

Hey Sonic, what's the fastest you've ever gone?

Eznh9Y1.png Not sure, honestly. Last time I did a speed test, I registered 786 mph. But that was when I was as young as Classic Me! I'm older now, and I'm pretty sure I've gotten much faster since then. Haven't really clocked a max speed or anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if I could move at the speed of light by now!

1YO4MPX.png I think that might be an exaggeration... But it's not unheard of for someone's abilities to improve as they get older, so long as they keep up physical fitness and exercise their talents as often as possible.

BrRgPR2.png Ooh! If that's the case, then perhaps my IQ has finally broken past that glass ceiling of 300!

nEio02c.png There's also such a thing as "peaking", ya know. Happens when people get old.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Sonic, how do you feel about cheese or relish on your chili dogs?

Eznh9Y1.png Cheese is a pretty good condiment! Can't quite replace mustard, but it's a pretty good second choice. As for relish? Only if I'm feeling festive. But no matter what, it's got to have some chopped onion! It gives the chili dog that little bit of spice that's extra nice.

1YO4MPX.png Uh oh. Be careful with those kind of questions, Renegade! Being a connoisseur of chili dogs is pretty much the only thing Sonic slows down for. Once you get him talking about it, you can hardly get him to stop!

Edited by Toshigami Equine
  • Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Orbot and Cubot: who's on first?

cwiOBBB.png Naturally! And on second base is...

4bzmMJu.png No, no, NO! We are not going through this routine again! You suckered me into it the first time, Cubot, but I will not be accosted by your nonsense rhetoric a second time! I've ultimately come to the conclusion that I have no idea who's on first, what's on second, and as for third... I don't even know, and I DON'T CARE! Comprende?

cwiOBBB.png That's exactly right, Orbot! You DO understand!

4bzmMJu.png !!  *A problem has been detected and Orbot has been shut down to prevent damage to his mainframe. Beginning dump of physical memory. Physical memory dump complete. 404 Orbot.EXE Not Found. Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance.*

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, JingLBabe said:

So, Metal, what is a temporal singularity? :huh:

LTh4kmD.png Finally, a question suited for me. I am a temporal singularity point. Though there are different dimensions and timelines, I retain memories from all my incarnations. We broadcast our memories on a private signal that we can all share, resulting in a hive-mind that makes us all the same being. I have memories of battling against Modern Sonic, Classic Sonic, Boom Sonic, and more. If you are curious about the events from any of those timelines, I can answer your query.

sdZzOS1.png Another term for temporal singularity is "universal constant". Basically, timelines and dimensions don't matter. As long there is a robot that is called "Metal Sonic", or preferably looks just this one here, then our Metal Sonic will have all their memories. Can you imagine sharing memories with someone? Hmm... I wonder if there are multiple Omochao running around.

2jaJR9B.png Shared memories or not, any machine that pledges loyalty to the doctor must be destroyed!

BrRgPR2.png *Sniff* I do so love these family reunions.

2 hours ago, TransitPony said:

Sonic, do you maintain a friendship with Silver and Shadow? If so, how it's been? 

Eznh9Y1.png Easily! No matter where I go, these guys always seems to find me when I need them most. I don't see Silver that much; he usually stays in his own timeline unless mine is about to face a major world-ending crisis. But Silver and I are totally cool now, so it's no big deal. Shadow complains a lot, but it's all bark and no bite. If he really hated my guts that much, we wouldn't be talking, we'd be dueling. His actions speak louder than words.

q1SHbEE.png For once, Sonic is right. I'm a hedgehog of strict business. If I don't want to spend time with you, then I'll be gone faster than you can blink without even a single word of warning. That or I'll just destroy you with my ultimate power.

Eznh9Y1.png See? He totally enjoys those nights we have at the karaoke bar.

q1SHbEE.png I won't even dignify that with a response.

2 hours ago, Anti-Villain said:

Dear Silver,

How many things can you levitate at once?

9PZhtIo.png I'm... not sure, to be honest! 10, no... 20 things? Still doesn't seem right... 100?! Wait, that doesn't sound right either...

yKJw5Jm.png Silver and I haven't properly tested the limits of his abilities yet. However, if it makes any difference, his powers seem to be proportionate to the weight of objects he levitates. He can easily levitate thousands, perhaps millions, of small objects. But the bigger the objects become, the less he can levitate all at once. If an object is massive in size, or if it's a bunch of small objects mashed together to make one colossal object, then that's all Silver will be able to levitate. ... And I think there might be a physical element to his powers as well?

9PZhtIo.png *Blushes and rubs the back of my head* Heh. What can I say? My arms were a little sore after the events of Sonic Generations. Not sure if that was because of my powers or if I was just lifting my arms too much, but I needed a good rest after that.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
13 hours ago, DivinePony1000 said:

Hey Sonic, do you and Silver get along?

(Hey there! Samurai Equine here. :) Thanks for the question! I absolutely love it! However, questions like this have been asked multiple times. You can read through this thread to see them.)

Spoiler
On 11/20/2019 at 10:16 AM, Sondash Studios said:

So Silver, do you always get pushed around by Sonic and Shadow or do you whoop them when they annoy you?

9PZhtIo.png A question for me? Thank you! While I might not be the fastest in the group, my psychoknesis powers are not something to be underestimated! They don't push me around that much, but any rivalry I have with them is secondary. My biggest priority is fighting against evil and making sure the worst outcome never comes to pass. And even though I may have clashed with Sonic and Shadow a time or two, I think there is also a mutual respect between us.

Eznh9Y1.png True, but good luck getting Shadow to admit that.

q1SHbEE.png The ultimate lifeform doesn't need to recognize anything.

Spoiler
On 12/8/2019 at 12:57 AM, DivineCheer1000 said:

Hey Sonic, Shadow, Silver, do you three hang out?

9PZhtIo.png Plenty of times! At least whenever time, multiverse, (and writer's convenience) allows.

q1SHbEE.png Never! Why would I waste my free time with a faker and a nerd?

Eznh9Y1.png So all those times we went to the karaoke bar don't count? I thought you were killing it with those Hawaiian songs you always pick...

q1SHbEE.png Don't you dare mention that again. Not unless you want me to bring up Sonic Underground...

9PZhtIo.png Don't worry folks, they'll calm down over some popcorn and chili dogs.

Spoiler
On 12/14/2019 at 4:27 PM, TransitPony said:

Sonic, do you maintain a friendship with Silver and Shadow? If so, how it's been? 

Eznh9Y1.png Easily! No matter where I go, these guys always seems to find me when I need them most. I don't see Silver that much; he usually stays in his own timeline unless mine is about to face a major world-ending crisis. But Silver and I are totally cool now, so it's no big deal. Shadow complains a lot, but it's all bark and no bite. If he really hated my guts that much, we wouldn't be talking, we'd be dueling. His actions speak louder than words.

q1SHbEE.png For once, Sonic is right. I'm a hedgehog of strict business. If I don't want to spend time with you, then I'll be gone faster than you can blink without even a single word of warning. That or I'll just destroy you with my ultimate power.

Eznh9Y1.png See? He totally enjoys those nights we have at the karaoke bar.

q1SHbEE.png I won't even dignify that with a response.

13 hours ago, Cash In said:

Knuckles, is it true that unlike Sonic you don't chuckle?

NRE73zv.png*Laughs and points at Knuckles*

B922pnT.png Have you seen Sonic 3 & Knuckles? He laughed all the time whenever he thought he got the upper hand on us with all those traps!

nEio02c.png *Clears throat* My theme song is a bit of a mistranslation. To clarify, unlike Sonic, I don't chuckle at every little thing. Sonic has the freedom to run around and do whatever he wants. I'm a guardian; protecting the Master Emerald and preserving the culture of my people is kind of my thing. I tend to take things a bit more seriously than Sonic. But yes, I definitely know how to laugh. ... And don't think I didn't hear that remake, Classic Sonic! I think karma's about to catch up with you.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: New Character! Classic Amy.

a7j7gbB.png Sonic! We're finally reunited, my dashing hero! *Chases after him*

NRE73zv.png*Panics and runs away*

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
(edited)
9 hours ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

Who is faster. Sonic or Rainbow Dash? :P

Eznh9Y1.png Can't say for sure; I've never met her. But I'm ready to go any time! It'll be the race of the century!

NRE73zv.png*Scratches head, then waves hands palm-side up*

B922pnT.png No Sonic, that's Generation 1 My Little Pony. He's asking about Generation 4, known as "Friendship Is Magic". That version of Rainbow Dash is very athletic, and she is supposedly the fasted flier in Equestria.

a7j7gbB.png !!

nEio02c.png !!

q1SHbEE.png !!

B922pnT.png ...What? Just because I'm a genius doesn't mean I don't watch cartoons. And I heard G4 was a GOOD generation...

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

well then. If you didn;t have your speed, Sonic, what would be your next choice of a special ability,#?

1YO4MPX.png Oh! I know! You should have the ability to swim, since you can't right now.

nEio02c.png You could always have the power of flight or gliding, like me and Tails.

q1SHbEE.png Raw power is spoken for. Get your own thing, faker.

NRE73zv.png*Holds up a chili dog*

B922pnT.png Sorry Classic, but I don't think Chili Dog Chef counts as a super power.

Eznh9Y1.png Can't really say what special ability I'd rather have since super speed has always been my thing. But electricity does look pretty cool... 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
5 hours ago, DivineDivine1000 said:

Hey Blaze, where did your fire powers come from?

yKJw5Jm.png I was born with my powers. Although like Knuckles, I believe my powers are passed down through the generations, allowing me to be a more efficient guardian of the Sol Emeralds.

nEio02c.png That's right! These claws, fighting technique, and my connection to the master emerald? All passed down from one generation to the next.

Eznh9Y1.png Heh. Sorry if you were expecting a deeper answer then that. What can we say? Sometimes the simple origin stories are the best!

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

yKJw5Jm.png I was born with my powers. Although like Knuckles, I believe my powers are passed down through the generations, allowing me to be a more efficient guardian of the Sol Emeralds.

nEio02c.png That's right! These claws, fighting technique, and my connection to the master emerald? All passed down from one generation to the next.

Eznh9Y1.png Heh. Sorry if you were expecting a deeper answer then that. What can we say? Sometimes the simple origin stories are the best!

Tell that to Shadow! He probably has the deepest origin story out of anyone else!

• Brohoof 2