Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Sonic Heroes!

Samurai Equine

(edited)
On 4/25/2020 at 1:14 AM, DivineDivine1000 said:

Tell that to Shadow! He probably has the deepest origin story out of anyone else!

Eznh9Y1.png What's that? Tell that to Shadow? Whatever you say, buddy! Hey Shadow, did you hear? Simple origins are the best.

q1SHbEE.png I disagree. Only with a well crafted back story can you achieve a--

1YO4MPX.png Simple origins are the best!

BrRgPR2.png Simple origins are the best!

q1SHbEE.png *Holds up a Choas Emerald* Don't make me blast you.

nEio02c.png Simple origins are the--! Hey, wait a second, my origin isn't simple either. What's wrong with something deeper and complex?

(-1)

On 4/25/2020 at 9:00 AM, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

Wait, are there two sonics? Or are one the blue characters just someone else?

BrRgPR2.png We've all ready somewhat explained this in previous questions, but I suppose we should clarify once more. There are alternate Sonic timelines. The smaller, pot-bellied Sonic is known as Classic Sonic. He comes from the Classic Timeline, which you may have seen in the Genesis games and Sonic Mania. The taller Sonic with green eyes is Modern Sonic from the Modern Timeline, starting with Sonic Adventure and beyond. If you've played Sonic Generations or Sonic Forces, you'd understand.

1YO4MPX.png I understand your confusion. Even I get a little mixed up sometimes! Just understand that there are many different versions of Sonic these days. Maybe you're familiar with the live action movie, or a comic book version?

Eznh9Y1.png This topic thread is for video-game versions only. However, if people keep asking questions and reaching those reply goals, you never know who might get unlocked in the future!

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
15 hours ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

Oh kkkkkk. Well then sonic, if you weren't allowed to be blue, what colour would you like to be?

a7j7gbB.png It's just so hard to imagine Sonic in any other color than blue... It looks so perfect on him!

jXXMbTr.png He just looks so dreamy and handsome in blue...!! *Squeals with her Classic self*

q1SHbEE.png *Crosses arms* Sorry, but black is spoken for.

nEio02c.png Oh! I know! You should be red, Sonic. It's the color of passion, leadership, strength, and--!

1YO4MPX.png I think we've got enough red characters for now, Knuckles. Maybe purple, since it's close enough to blue?

NRE73zv.png*Scratches head, then points at eyes, and looks at Modern Sonic*

Eznh9Y1.png Good idea, Classic me! Hard to see myself as anything other than blue, but green might be a good color! ...Huh, for some reason, I just got an ominous feeling saying that out loud.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 4/29/2020 at 2:33 AM, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

Lol isn;t there a green character already? (forgive my lack of knowledge of Sonic and his firends)

BBted05.png There's Forggy! He's green! Oh, but he's behind an Achievement Wall... I miss Froggy.

V8DXwrB.png Clearly you're talking about me. I'm the green one!

Eznh9Y1.png Well, there is also Jet, my rival from Riders. But he's also behind an Achievement Wall right now, so...

sdZzOS1.png Depending on the conditions, you can raise a Chao to become green.

B922pnT.png I think there was a green rival from the Classic era that loved throwing bombs, but for some reason, I can't quite recall his name right now...

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

BBted05.png There's Forggy! He's green! Oh, but he's behind an Achievement Wall... I miss Froggy.

V8DXwrB.png Clearly you're talking about me. I'm the green one!

Eznh9Y1.png Well, there is also Jet, my rival from Riders. But he's also behind an Achievement Wall right now, so...

sdZzOS1.png Depending on the conditions, you can raise a Chao to become green.

B922pnT.png I think there was a green rival from the Classic era that loved throwing bombs, but for some reason, I can't quite recall his name right now...

Someone called Manic or something. Can;t really remember

• Brohoof 1

To the heroes of Sonic Forces,

A year or two ago, I attempted to join your Forces as a Wolf Avatar, but circumstances caused me to suspend my assistance to your team. (Translation I started playing this game back in 2018 or 2019 but barely made any progress past the first few levels) But recently, I have started to resume my mission to support your cause to save the World from Eggman's forces

IMG_20200504_210949.thumb.jpg.e57aa26ffbfc0f5b7b92086e59e413be.jpg

Does the Sonic characters have anything to say to me? Villians included

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 5/4/2020 at 12:03 AM, Sunamena said:

TAILS!!! TAILS!!!!!

What is the latest invention you made, or tried to make? <3

1YO4MPX.png Which one? Me? Eggman hasn't done anything major in a while, so we're having some down time right now. And during this down time, I've been busy creating my newest invention, an Atomic Time-Traveling Toaster! Go back in time and get as many slices of Toast as you want! But I haven't gotten the frequency right just yet, so the toaster only toasts houses...

B922pnT.png Meanwhile, I'm trying to create a super computer using only a toothpick and some dishwashing detergent...

1YO4MPX.png Oh! I might actually have some pointers for you on that one. 

sdZzOS1.png To create a new invention, hold the Trigger Button while pressing X repeatedly!

52 minutes ago, Will Guide said:
Spoiler

To the heroes of Sonic Forces,

A year or two ago, I attempted to join your Forces as a Wolf Avatar, but circumstances caused me to suspend my assistance to your team. (Translation I started playing this game back in 2018 or 2019 but barely made any progress past the first few levels) But recently, I have started to resume my mission to support your cause to save the World from Eggman's forces

IMG_20200504_210949.thumb.jpg.e57aa26ffbfc0f5b7b92086e59e413be.jpg

Does the Sonic characters have anything to say to me? Villians included

Eznh9Y1.png Hey, buddy! I remember you. Good to see you're still holding down the front lines. I'll run with you any time! *Thumbs up*

nEio02c.png The Resistance is always happy to have as many helping hands as we can get!

1YO4MPX.png Anyone brave enough to beat up some badniks is always aces in my book.

BrRgPR2.png I knew I forgot to delete someone's save file...

Jr4X91n.png Try as hard as you like. You'll never defeat me. I am the ultimate mercenary!

Edited by Samurai Equine

3 hours ago, Derpy Pon-3 said:

Dr. Eggman, do you ever eat eggs for breakfast? if so, how do you like them served?

BrRgPR2.png Thank you for this fine question, Derpy Pon-3! I'd never turn away from a fine egg of any kind. Scrambled, deviled, hard boiled, benedict, you name it; they are all a tasty breakfast treat. However, if I had to pick a favorite, then I'd have to say Sunny Side Up.

4bzmMJu.png He likes them because it's easier to make them look like little Eggman faces. And no, the doctor doesn't make his own meals. He always asks us to do it for him.

cwiOBBB.png But the doc enjoys more than just eggs for breakfast! He's actually more of a flapjack/waffle guy. I love making those! They are so fun and simple to make, except when the batter gets stuck in my gears, and then my core processor sloooowwwwssss d-d-d-ooooooo-- *Vocal glitches*

BrRgPR2.png Just peachy! Now I've got to repair him all over again. You reckless dunderbot...

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Muffinnz said:

Sonic, is Mario better than you?

Eznh9Y1.png Jury's still out on that. Personally, I still think I'm better, but I guess going through sewer pipes isn't too bad...

1YO4MPX.png After Smash Bros., Olympic Games, and appearing on Nintendo consoles; it's a little hard to say anything bad about Mario anymore. We've buried the hatchet for the sake of friendship. That old rivalry is dead and done...

nEio02c.png Easy for you to say. Olympics are one thing, but I won't rest til I'm a playable character is Smash!

9PZhtIo.png Same here. The chance of a lifetime is so close, I can practically taste it. I will not go out with just a simple cameo appearance in one game!

8 hours ago, Solar Blaze said:

To Sonic: What do you do If you meet Son Goku from Dragon Ball? And you gain more power then you already have? :3

Eznh9Y1.png I've heard people compare me to this Goku guy a few times, but I don't think anything bad should happen. We're both good guys, right? We should be able to get along just fine, maybe have a few friendly races!

nEio02c.png Yeah, brawling is more MY thing! I'd like to think if I met any of Goku's friends, we could both push ourselves to new heights.

sZlXNhW.png That goes double for me. As someone skilled in the ways of the ninja, martial arts are one of the many tools I use in my detective and hero duties. I'd love to have a chance to sharpen my skills.

q1SHbEE.png I don't care one way or the other, as long as I don't have to spend time around that Vegeta fellow. For someone who claims to be the prince and what not, he is a rather pompous wind bag. I don't need excessive amounts of rage or testosterone to prove I'm the ultimate when I all ready know for a fact that I am.

• Brohoof 1

Hey Sonic, did you know that you’re my favorite character ever?

I’ve been a fan for years and I’ve honestly learned a lot from you and your friends!

You are absolutely the best and are personally a hero and an icon to me!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(HEY EVERYONE! Samurai Equine here. I keep seeing this happen, so I'm just going to say it now... If nobody specifies whether or not if they are asking the Classic Sonic characters or the Modern Sonic characters, then I am just going to assume you are addressing the Modern cast since they get more exposure these days than the Classic cast.)

On 5/15/2020 at 4:54 PM, DivineStrike1000️ said:

Hey Sonic, did you know that you’re my favorite character ever?

I’ve been a fan for years and I’ve honestly learned a lot from you and your friends!

You are absolutely the best and are personally a hero and an icon to me!

Eznh9Y1.png Hey, thanks for the appreciation, buddy! I'm not very good at all the mushy-gushy stuff, but I think anyone can be just as awesome as me. Even you! All you gotta do is take that first step. If you've got the energy to move, then run! Future's waiting right around the corner for you. *Thumbs up*

1YO4MPX.png *Sneaky smirk* Hehehe... Did you ever know that you're my hero~? And everything I would like to be~?

nEio02c.png *Joins the taunting song* I can fly higher than an eagle~! For you are the wind beneath my wings~!

Eznh9Y1.png *Smiles a little, looks away, and rubs nose* Heh. You guys...

On 5/19/2020 at 10:14 AM, Brainstorm said:

Tails,

What's it like flying with your tails?

1YO4MPX.png That's a very good question. It's very liberating! As long a I don't accidentally fly into a thunder storm or something...

BrRgPR2.png Pretty sure Brainstorm was asking how you don't get your tails twisted you fly around, fox.

sZlXNhW.png The legend of the kitsune holds many mysteries...

Edited by Samurai Equine 🔥🔥

On 5/21/2020 at 12:41 AM, Samurai Equine 🔥🔥 said:

1YO4MPX.png That's a very good question. It's very liberating! As long a I don't accidentally fly into a thunder storm or something...

BrRgPR2.png Pretty sure Brainstorm was asking how you don't your tails twisted you fly around, fox.

sZlXNhW.png The legend of the kitsune holds many mysteries...

Tails,

Does it feel good when you're flying in the sky?

• Brohoof 1

On 5/22/2020 at 12:48 PM, Brainstorm said:

Tails,

Does it feel good when you're flying in the sky?

(You've all ready asked a similar question, and if you're looking for a specific answer, then I'm not really sure what you're implying. :ooh: So please either rephrase the question or ask something else.)

47 minutes ago, Samurai Equine 🔥🔥 said:

(You've all ready asked a similar question, and if you're looking for a specific answer, then I'm not really sure what you're implying. :ooh: So please either rephrase the question or ask something else.)

(okay, sorry)

Tails,

How far can you fly?

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)
On 5/24/2020 at 12:37 AM, Brainstorm said:

(okay, sorry)

Tails,

How far can you fly?

nEio02c.png How far or how high? There is a difference, you know...

B922pnT.png To be honest, I'm not sure! I never really thought about it before. I was too busy making my own discoveries to test my personal limits.

1YO4MPX.png Oh! For vertical distance, there was one time where I nearly cleared 10 stories with a lot of concentration. Large distances on the ground are usually much easier, but for aerial distance, I need to get some kind of momentum going first or I'll just hover in place. And depending on how high up I am from the ground, I can cover quite a large amount of distance. You know, I really should make some formulas for calculating all this...

BrRgPR2.png I agree Tails, you really should make some detailed data entries about your flying abilities. Here, allow me to help conduct some tests. *Pulls out some power tools*

Eznh9Y1.png Eggman, no!

sdZzOS1.png The following scene has been censored for your benefit. We really can't afford to lose our E rating from the ESRB right now...

17 hours ago, Antagonist 🦹♂️ said:

Dear Sonic,

Whenever you compete in the Olympics with Mario, do they give you some sort of speed-inhibitor for competitive balance?

Eznh9Y1.png Uh... It's hard to explain. It feels like I am holding back, but not on purpose... How do I explain it?

BrRgPR2.png Get out of the way, hedgehog! This is MY area of expertise. *Clears throat* The Olympic Games and Smash Bros. exist in their own separate crossover universes, where the laws of reality are quite different. Everyone's natural abilities are automatically toned down to be more equal, but they can shine through in little, short bursts depending on the circumstances.

1YO4MPX.png The events of these crossovers are not canon and don't really affect our regular lives. In fact, we usually forget all about what happened when the event is over. Personally speaking though, in a no-holds-barred battle, I'm pretty sure we'd defeat the Super Mario Bros. any day. Go Team Sonic!

Eznh9Y1.png Hey, come on guys! It's all in good fun. Besides, we wouldn't want to ruin any future chances of another crossover. *Wink*

Edited by Samurai Equine

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I dont know if this question has been asked, but if the events of Sonic 06 happened, WHY IS SILVER STILL PRESENT IN THE SONIC VERSE? 

That would mean the events technically didnt happen. Could Tails have an input?

Sonic, would it be better if Tails was in Smash Bros with you?

And Eggman, not to ¨crack your egg¨ or anything like that, but if Sonic´s going to defeat you all the time, why do you still keep going?

Also, Tails that green character from the Classic Sonic timeline is Bean the Dynamite( though he does resemble Jet the Hawk in a way...).

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-03-24 at 8:56 PM, Scootaloo90747475 said:

hey Tails what do you think about Mephile the dark and that he also  killed sonic  

Mephiles_kills_Sonic.png&ehk=W6FrxtD%2BdSee the source image

Jr4X91n.png Now that's a legendary villain I can truly learn from. Any villain that can defeat Sonic and almost end all of reality is worthy of my adoration.

Eznh9Y1.png You know, may be some things are best left forgotten... *Crosses arms, scowling*

1YO4MPX.png I believe the question was for me! None of us think fondly of Mephiles, if at all. Bad enough he almost killed my best friend, it's even worse that he only did it to obtain power. On that day, the only thing we could agree on is how much he needed to be stopped. Even Eggman agreed!

17 hours ago, UI Tails said:

I dont know if this question has been asked, but if the events of Sonic 06 happened, WHY IS SILVER STILL PRESENT IN THE SONIC VERSE? 

That would mean the events technically didnt happen. Could Tails have an input?

Sonic, would it be better if Tails was in Smash Bros with you?

And Eggman, not to ¨crack your egg¨ or anything like that, but if Sonic´s going to defeat you all the time, why do you still keep going?

Also, Tails that green character from the Classic Sonic timeline is Bean the Dynamite( though he does resemble Jet the Hawk in a way...).

9PZhtIo.png I'll do my best to answer this, even though that is a tough question. I come from the future, but not a super distant future. When Sonic defeated Solaris, the timeline reset a little. The way I understand it, I was always meant to exist eventually, so the timeline found a new way for me to exist. But I don't want to hog the spotlight, so I tend to show up only for cataclysmic or world-ending events. Did I explain it correctly, Tails?

1YO4MPX.png Couldn't have said it better myself! Time travel is a tricky thing with wild, unpredictable effects. Sometimes it's better to just go with the flow and let time work out the little details by itself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eznh9Y1.png I'd LOVE to have my best friend with me in Smash some day! However, that's beyond my call to make. Speak to the creators at Nintendo about that.

1YO4MPX.png If the fans are vocal enough, it could happen! You never really know. Just don't stop supporting and believing, and be sure to stay civilized about it too.

nEio02c.png I'm glad we're represented as costumes for now, but it'll never replace the real deal!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BrRgPR2.png Don't challenge me to a pun battle, kid, or you'll get served like Eggs Benedict Arnold. To answer your question, life has no absolutes. There's no guarantee that Sonic's going to win EVERY time! Who knows, if I keep trying, there may finally come a day where I break his spirit and make him admit ultimate defeat.

Eznh9Y1.png Keep dreaming, Egghead. You've really brought on some tough challenges, not gonna lie, but all of it just helps me become the best hedgehog I can be!

jXXMbTr.png That's right! My darling Sonic will NEVER lose! I won't let him. He still owes me a date, after all.

B922pnT.png Oh yeah! Bean the Dynamite! He was really random, wasn't he?

Eznh9Y1.png Bean? Like a chili bean?

sdZzOS1.png Lima bean?

a7j7gbB.png Jelly bean?

BrRgPR2.png Mean bean machine?!

B922pnT.png Strap in folks, we might be here a while...