Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How flexible are you?

Muffinnz

First Question: How far can you bend your limbs in their normal direction

Second Question: Are you hyper flexible? How far can you bend your limb in the opposite of your joints direction? (Some people are born with this and some aren't)

Please be mindful to not hurt yourself if you attempt to test you flexibility

I'm pretty flexible, using a large exercise rubber band I can lay on my stomach and bend my leg over my back to touch the top of my head with the bottom of my foot for example, oh and once I was almost able to lick my ankle when doing this. Although I do need about two or three minutes to stretch before performing that. As for other stuff like splits, I can go surprising far for a guy

Also hyper flexible to an extreme extent in both arms and legs. Which can be pretty dangerous in few certain situations... which leads to being tested for this in stuff like archery

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 1

I'm flexible in two ways, the first is that I

can do this stretch reaching my finger

tips all the way to my wrists.

Image result for stretching arms behind back"

I strain a little now but I've met few regular

people who could even come close. The

other is that I sleep in weird positions on

the couch. Learned from the cats.

image.png.b4ffa72bc4f62445f5069a22b684588e.png

Some of my fingers are disturbingly hyper flexible, and so are my wrists, to an extent.

I can do this with my middle and ring fingers, and a little bit with my index fingers

Spoiler

20191120_001713.thumb.jpg.376c1a916c3a08bca36378b1e07d15db.jpg

As well as this, which always horrifies my mom when I show her :ButtercupLaugh:

Spoiler

20191120_001716.thumb.jpg.54e474ce433eac48e2c07455eb02084c.jpg

I think this is called hitchhiker's thumb

Spoiler

20191120_001738.thumb.jpg.bec1f4d246160b72325aa9c593ca301e.jpg

And I can do this really weird thing with my wrists where my thumb touches my arm, but it's much easier for my left wrist to do for some reason

Spoiler

20191120_001803.thumb.jpg.29016bf1e4b48796621df6ab22d0d878.jpg

Edited by Booker
Better wrist picture

I thought you meant flexibility in a term willingness to change or compromise. I was going to say 5/10. But since you meant physical I'm not flexible at all. 

I’m highly flexible, but it’s related to a collagen disorder I have called Ehlers-Danlos. Here’s a picture of me picking up a can with my hand backwards. 78C9DA1D-CE41-4658-8764-AB70FB290071.jpeg

It affects every moving joint in my body and I’m considered disabled by my state. I also have an enlarged aorta because of it. Love that for me. 

I am not nearly a flexible as I would like to be. I've never been able to touch my toes, which is kind of sad.

Edited by Cash In

This thread creeps me out.

You think you can bend things, you bend things, you think you are safe, and one day you bent too much. And that's why I don't bend much anymore :ButtercupLaugh:

EDIT: I cannot unsee this!!

11 hours ago, Jetset Troblems said:

I’m highly flexible, but it’s related to a collagen disorder I have called Ehlers-Danlos. Here’s a picture of me picking up a can with my hand backwards. 78C9DA1D-CE41-4658-8764-AB70FB290071.jpeg

It affects every moving joint in my body and I’m considered disabled by my state. I also have an enlarged aorta because of it. Love that for me. 

Edited by Splashee
  • Brohoof 1

I’m not as flexible as I used to be. I can wiggle my way into some tight spaces but as far as bending or twisting to extreme positions it’s like trying to fold a tennis ball. I had two discs in my back fused together a couple years ago and that doesn’t exactly do wonders for my cartwheels.  

• Brohoof 2