Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey guys!

ridaranka

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

My friend

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I watch the series on Netflix when I'm supposed to be doing homework :)

It has come to my attention that I have not properly introduced myself since joining this community. I am 20 years old and I'm from New York originally. I'm a student too :) I joined with my friend @daviddaviddavid because we thought it would be fun to hang out here in some of our free time. My username is from a Swedish song my grandpa used to sing to me about a horse, so I thought it fit pretty well. 
Anyways, I'm excited to get to know all of you and I'm happy to answer any more questions you might have for me :D 

xoxoxoxo
ridaranka 

Edited by ridaranka
  • Brohoof 5

Hi and welcome to the forums @ridaranka! Grab a friend, there are lots of them here!

New York? I have been to Albany and Tupper Lake myself. However, if you are a Swede, then you probably mean the NYC (I have not been there).

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Splashee said:

Hi and welcome to the forums @ridaranka! Grab a friend, there are lots of them here!

New York? I have been to Albany and Tupper Lake myself. However, if you are a Swede, then you probably mean the NYC (I have not been there).

I'm actually from the west side (holla)  Tons of Swedes out here :p

Edited by ridaranka

hay.png

Welcome to MLP forums! I'm cinnamon, but you can call me Cinna or Cinny  ^^

If you have any questions, or just wanna make a new friend or want someone to chat with, feel free to PM me!

I'm from the US, I've been to new York once, I'd like to go back at some point, Niagara Falls was awesome to see on the Ontario side! Went from west to east in new York, it was pretty. The hills in the east were nice, even more so than Colorado (where I'm from.. well mostly) where I grew up at.

But anyway, I hope that you have a good time! I'm sure you will.

• Brohoof 2