Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Schoolhouse Rock

KH7672

Due to me bringing it up in the music event thread I'm curious with our fandom being one with a love for music, traditional animation, and teaching children, how many of you are familiar with the Schoolhouse Rock series?

Maybe watched some in school, maybe had some VHS tapes or DVDs, or maybe there's some on here old enough to remember watching it as it aired on television.

What do you remember and any songs that are your favorite:

My go to favorites have always been "The Shot Heard Round the World", "A Victim of Gravity", and "My Hero, Zero"

Spoiler

I only had the America and Grammar rock tapes growing up but found the rest at libraries and even got the 30th anniversary pack a few years later with all the songs to enjoy:

Spoiler

CAM00486.thumb.jpg.896822211d52fb70c34ebc7f8cad6af7.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I remember watching these and always thrill to watch it whenever my teacher plays them. It also more of a bonus when a college professor show it to us. "I'm just a bill" it's my favorite. Funny, how most adults tends to forget how laws is actually made and think that the president has the power to run it with a swift. When it's actually run through the congressmen/women. The president just sign it.  I mean c'mon "I'm just a bill" is for grade school, apparently adult needs it more than kids.

This is my very favorite. I find it haunting, and rather beautiful.

A circle that turns round upon itself.
Place it on it's side and it's a symbol meaning INFINITY.

That has stuck with me my whole life.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney