Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Is Disney+ missing anything you like so far?

ggg-2

Disney+ has a lot of great stuff but also missing a lot of great stuff. For example, i looked the day it came out and so far it doesn't doesn't have Under Wraps, despite having most if not all of the other DCOMs on there already. This baffles me as, not only is Under Wraps a nostalgic classic, it was the very FIRST DCOM. Beyond that, say i want to reconnect with my childhood. It has Book of Pooh, it has Out of The Box. It does not have Stanley, PB&J Otter, Rolie Polie Olie or Bear In The Big Blue House. Another show you'd think they'd have? House of Mouse. Nope, not on there.

• Brohoof 1

House of Mouse, Weekenders, The Wuzzles (I haven't actually seen it, but it's the first TV cartoon made by Disney, making it a precursor to Disney Afternoon), Aladdin: The Series, Dave the Barbarian.

I know Disney+ can't have every single thing Disney's ever made, but there are some shows that are noticeably absent. 

And Star Wars Holiday Special, because EVERYONE should see just how bad it is. 

Edited by VG_Addict
  • Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, PiratePony said:

Bride of Boogedy. Wonderful World of Disney episodes.

They have a Disneyland episode and a Wonderful World of Color episode.

As for me, It's missing:

1. House of Mouse
2. Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (HYPER DEATH RAY!!)
3. Star Wars: Droids - The Adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO
4. Star Wars: Ewoks
5. LEGO Star Wars: The Padawan Menace
6. LEGO Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Out
7. LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles Episodes 1, 2, and 3, the ones that introduced us to Jek-14.

Edited by YoshiAngemon
  • Brohoof 1

I really hoped they'd have House of Mouse. That show was basically my introduction to Mickey Mouse and some of Disney's most beloved characters.

Solo: A Star Wars Story and The Last Jedi would be nice too, but I know that's because Netflix will continue to have the streaming rights for Solo through next summer and for The Last Jedi for about one more month. It'd make things a little more convenient for my pre-Rise of Skywalker Star Wars marathon if every movie is on the same streaming service.

• Brohoof 2

Guys, please be aware that some shows are still under contract to be viewable in Netflix or such. Not to mention it will take time to properly sort out all the old shows.

• The title was changed to Is Disney+ missing anything you like so far?

One thing it will never have is Eek the Cat/Eekstravaganza, which was done by Nelvana, and not Disney. Same goes for Batman '66 and the Movie, THOSE will wind up on HBO Max. But Disney+ DOES have Dr. Dolittle starring Eddie Murphy, but not the Original from the 1960s.

Edited by YoshiAngemon

The last 5 seasons of Detention and Fraggle Rock. Also, Ducktales 2017 is badly out of order, and it’s a serialized show. That shit really needs to be in order. 

*I’m aware Disney doesn’t own the Jim Henson company, just the Muppets, but I would still love to see Fraggle Rock because it’s a phenomenal show.*

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I cannot afford Disney+

All the providers here are extremely dangerous, setting up auto payment, and eats your income so fast, without telling you

10 hours ago, flurry said:

I want disney+ but u can't get it on older samsung tv and I don't think it's available on now tv yet cba to check anymore tho lol

its on now TV (roku boxes as a whole), thats all I watch it on

• Brohoof 1

Hope Disney can work a deal with Hasbro to get the Disney era Power Rangers shows on there, especially since Dino Thunder and SPD are some of my favorites in the series