Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

daviddaviddavid

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I used to be a member here six years ago but I forgot my username and password, so I rejoined recently. I don't remember how I found the site the first time, probably random googling.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I used to play an online video game when I was about 13-15 and someone I became acquainted to through it repeatedly asked me to watch it, to which I refused. One day I was bored and decided to give it a shot, and discovered I actually really liked it.

I guess this is the box where I add personal information, well I'll keep it short and sweet. My name is David, I'm 23 years old. I'm originally from England although I've lived in Norway (Bergen) for a year too and currently live elsewhere. I like playing guitar and piano, studying languages/history and I also have a keen interest in genetics and ancestry. @ridaranka totally isn't pointing a gun to my head forcing me to make this post.

That's all. If any of you have questions, I'll be happy to answer them. Cya  :secret:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me. I’m sure you’ll make many friends here :) 

btw your pajamas are still at my house 

• Brohoof 2