Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy, everypony!

Jesse Terrence

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Looking for any brony music forums on google.
Waaaay back in the past I recalled there were a few, but I could only find my little remix and it seems a bit... y'know... ghost towny.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I could get into details, but is a really looooooong and old story. Like, it happened about december of 2010 and some details are a bit fuzzy up to this point. But 4chan had to do with it.

Howdy everypony!
I'm new to the forum, although i know it has existed for a good while. I just never had the guts to join until now.
I'm sort of a veteran in the fandom, except I never really did anything good for the fandom and I was looking for some support and friends to feel moved to get things done for once.
I'm looking for a talent in myself (or at least a positive one).
So... hrm...
I'm a programmer although I have never really finished a game. Hrm... I also draw at times, but I'm not an artist. I can play the bass guitar but I'm not a musician (though I wish I was one).

I used to hang out at derpy chat and some IRCs before EQD was born in January of 2011, so at times I ramble about really old stuff. I hope you guys don't mind.

And I guess that's it for now? :pistachio:

• Brohoof 3

35 minutes ago, Jesse Terrence said:

I just wanted to thank everypony for the warm welcome! :BrightMacContent:

Thanks, everypony!

Just so you know, it's recommended that you tag or quote others when you respond to them. They won't be notified otherwise. :)