Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Movies you've never seen

Fluttershutter

Despite being one of the highest grossing movies ever, I have never seen Avatar. And nowadays I don't really want to given the only thing people wouldn't stop talking about was how "omg the effects are amazing!" :/

28 minutes ago, Fluttershutter said:

What are movies that everybody's always talking about that you've never seen?

Godfather

It's a Wonderful Life

Casablanca

Austin Powers

that bowling movie they based pony characters on. Can't think of the name. 

Haven’t seen any of those, either. I have a whole list of movies I haven’t seen. 

• Brohoof 1

any star wars movie, any lord of the rings movie, godfather, any marvel movie, most movies honestly...

im actually interested in watching them just gotta get around to all of them

The Godfather series, Avatar, literally any superhero movie, literally any Disney movie except the original Lion King, literally any horror movie, the last two Star Wars films, the Fast & Furious series, literally any "action" movie, the list goes on...

tl;dr: I've seen the LoTR trilogy and a lot of christmas movies. That's pretty much it.

• Brohoof 2

I haven't seen any Bond movie, and Mission Impossible movie, any of Bale Batman movies (started The Dark Knight, but didn't finish). Also, I skip 99% of modern comedies - they just don't seem funny to me. Oh, and Titanic - haven't seen that one too. 

This is impossible for me to answer, as I just don't watch many movies anymore. So... A lot of the big ones. Most of the Marvel movies, the Star Wars movies, etc. I saw the Dark Knight and The Avengers waaayyy back in the day, because I had a group of friends that always wanted to go to those. The last Star Wars movie I saw was sometime in the 90s and I wouldn't be able to tell you anything about it.

I'll just go with ones I really want to see, but haven't for one reason or another:

• Toy Story 4
  • Inside Out
  • All of the Godfather movies
  • Terminator 1 (Recently got to Judgment Day and loved it)
  • Django Unchained (I may have said I don't like Pulp Fiction, but it's the only Tarantino film I haven't liked so far... It's just easily his worst film)
  • Goodfellas
  • Coco
  • Psycho
  • The Silence of the Lambs (Even though I've seen bits and pieces)
  • Zootopia
  • Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Did see it recently as of the edit, it was honestly, quite disappointingly, just decent)

Probably more I could list off in all honesty. 

Edited by Aangel Dust
  • Brohoof 2

Hmm

-Ghostbusters

-Top Gun (I know, ironic :wacko: )

-Back to the Future

-Rocky

-Lord of the Rings... I’ve seen part of the 3rd.

For some reason I can only think of late 20th century films, probably since those are unquestionably popular.

I mean that would be a lot to list let alone remember what movies I haven't watch...I guess the most recent one I can think of and got the most of the hype would be John wick's.

• Any Terminator movie
  • Ghostbusters
  • Back to the Future
  • Titanic (not interested)
  • Godfather (not interested)
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the classic one with the costumes)
  • Any of the live action Disney remakes (vehemently refuse)

7 hours ago, Rarity the Snowperior said:

Earth is a lie (never seen either of them.:wau:

I cannot accept that. The Lion Kind (1994) is such a classic, it will eventually be seen by you. That's why my statement holds true.

Spoiler

Just watch the movie already :orly:

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Splashee said:

I cannot accept that. The Lion Kind (1994) is such a classic, it will eventually be seen by you. That's why my statement holds true.

Hide contents

Just watch the movie already :orly:

I'll definitely attempt to do so, although, being honest, I'm more of a mid to late 2000s Dreamworks pony (I've never seen Aladdin, Hercules, or Beauty and the Beast either).

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Rarity the Snowperior said:

I'll definitely attempt to do so, although, being honest, I'm more of a mid to late 2000s Dreamworks pony (I've never seen Aladdin, Hercules, or Beauty and the Beast either).

Yea, while Aladdin is a very good and modern Disney movie (for it's time), and Beauty and the Beast is slightly difficult to even start watching (I have seen it like 2 times, one time on Disney Channel, and another time in a gynecologist's waiting room, it's a long movie with some slow pacing at times), The Lion King however, was a really REALLY big hit when it came out, so much that everyone everywhere was talking about it constantly (news stations, radio, classmates, parents, ER, and the list goes on).

I have nothing again Dreamworks. I have only seen little pieces here and there of animation, and they are "trying", but they are a bit short compared to The Lion King. No disrespect though! :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Yea, while Aladdin is a very good and modern Disney movie (for it's time), and Beauty and the Beast is slightly difficult to even start watching (I have seen it like 2 times, one time on Disney Channel, and another time in a gynecologist's waiting room, it's a long movie with some slow pacing at times), The Lion King however, was a really REALLY big hit when it came out, so much that everyone everywhere was talking about it constantly (news stations, radio, classmates, parents, ER, and the list goes on).

I have nothing again Dreamworks. I have only seen little pieces here and there of animation, and they are "trying", but they are a bit short compared to The Lion King. No disrespect though! :sealed:

That's fair. Some of their work is fantastic, such as the How to Train Your Dragon Trilogy, the Kung Fu Panda Trilogy, Shrek 2 and Rise of the Guardians, but then you get films such as Shark Tale, Shrek 3 and The Boss Baby which are...let's just call it, less fantastic.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Rarity the Snowperior said:

That's fair. Some of their work is fantastic, such as the How to Train Your Dragon Trilogy, the Kung Fu Panda Trilogy, Shrek 2 and Rise of the Guardians, but then you get films such as Shark Tale, Shrek 3 and The Boss Baby which are...let's just call it, less fantastic.

Yea, those are great! The CGI stuff like Shrek, and How to Train Your Dragon!

I was thinking about the classic animated ones. I don't even have names for the titles of the movies. They are trying to beat Disney, and they are close, but no one really talks about those movies.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...